Axis History Forum

This is an apolitical forum for discussions on the Axis nations and related topics hosted by Marcus Wendel's Axis History Factbook in cooperation with Michael Miller's Axis Biographical Research, Christoph Awender's WW2 day by dayand Christian Ankerstjerne’s Panzerworld.

Skip to content

If you found the forum useful please consider supporting us. You can also support us by buying books through the AHF Bookstore.

Fritz Gebauer

Discussions on the personalities of the Wehrmacht and of the organizations not covered in the other sections.
Hosted by Dieter Zinke & Elwyn W.

Fritz Gebauer

Postby AlifRafikKhan on 09 Dec 2010 20:58

I'm looking for infos about RKT Oberfeldwebel Fritz Gebauer (his death date, last rank, and photos). The only info I have is from http://das-ritterkreuz.de/index_search_ ... rd=gebauer

Thank you in advance! :D
AlifRafikKhan
Indonesia

Re: Fritz Gebauer

Postby Doktor Krollspell on 10 Dec 2010 19:01

Hello Alif!

Fritz Gebauer's last rank was Hauptmann and he died in june 1944. Here's what Scherzer (2005) says about his death...

v00.06.1944 Raum n Orsa/SU als Chef 15.(Pi.)Stu.Rgt. 215, vom AG Mannheim am 01.06.1960 amtlich für tot erklärt.

Regards,

Krollspell
Doktor Krollspell
Sweden

Re: Fritz Gebauer

Postby AlifRafikKhan on 10 Dec 2010 22:06

That's just what I'm looking for! Thank you very much Herr Doctor! :D :D
AlifRafikKhan
Indonesia

Return to Axis Biographical Research