Himmiler

Discussions on the personalities of the Wehrmacht and of the organizations not covered in the other sections. Hosted by askropp and Frech.
chrisccoyle

Himmiler

Post by chrisccoyle » 29 May 2003, 02:19

Could anyone supply me with a colour photo of Himmiler wearing his award ribbon bar.

feldmarschall

HERE A PIC

Post by feldmarschall » 29 May 2003, 03:05

OF HIMMLER
Attachments
himmler-color3.jpg
himmler-color3.jpg (9.46 KiB) Viewed 1477 times

Oderint Dvm Metvant

Post by Oderint Dvm Metvant » 29 May 2003, 03:09

Now, on this forum I usually don't let spelling errors annoy me because a large portion of people are not native english speakers, But...

1. Himmler is a proper name
2. If you are from Australia as your profile says...well then...c'mon now

chrisccoyle

Himmler

Post by chrisccoyle » 30 May 2003, 02:41

Hi, yes you are right, I did spell Himmler wrong, the reason for this is because I don't have a computer at home I use an internet cafe, which has the first hour free, I mostly only go on the internet for 1 hour per day.

Trying to cover as much ground as possible I type faster than I shoul for a 1 finger typist, sorr for the spelling typo's

In my hurry I added an extra i to Himmiler, I thank you for being fair enough to kindly point out my mistake and not attack me out of hand.
Thank's for the photo.

I need the Photo for the role in a movie I have to portrey.

I have to play Himmler in the film " Love and Valour" By Tony Teulan.

If you could instruct me on how to post a photo, I will show you a photo of myself and others from the film.

Kind Regards,

Chris Coyle.

P.S You could email me on [email protected]

Oderint Dvm Metvant wrote:Now, on this forum I usually don't let spelling errors annoy me because a large portion of people are not native english speakers, But...

xcalibur

Post by xcalibur » 30 May 2003, 05:48

Oderint Dvm Metvant wrote:Now, on this forum I usually don't let spelling errors annoy me because a large portion of people are not native english speakers, But...

And "Hitlet", isn't making it either...

chrisccoyle

Post by chrisccoyle » 30 May 2003, 06:07

Like I said, not much time, a lot to get through. As you may note the T and the R are next to each other, very easy to slip there.

xcalibur wrote:

And "Hitlet", isn't making it either...

Yevgeniy B.

answer

Post by Yevgeniy B. » 02 Jun 2003, 17:13

I think you could type the article more correctly in one free hour.

CHRISCHA

Post by CHRISCHA » 02 Jun 2003, 19:41

Although I can get fustrated with poor grammer, I think we should lay off now. :)

chrisccoyle

Re: answer

Post by chrisccoyle » 03 Jun 2003, 02:29

So you want me to take a full hour to type 1 post without mistakes, what a brain, did your father advise Hitler, no wonder Germany lost the war!

Yevg wrote:I think you could type the article more correctly in one free hour.

Hasso

Post by Hasso » 03 Jun 2003, 06:23

Jeez, the guy made a simple typo, let it go.

He's trying to get some info, and people are worried over a typo? He explained himself, now help him out and get beyond a simple typing mistake.

Chris, the role sounds interesting. Can you tell us a bit more about it?

Thanx, and don't sweat the little things, life's too short!!

Sgt. Reese

Post by Sgt. Reese » 03 Jun 2003, 06:51

Sounds fun can I be Sepp Dietrich?

chrisccoyle

Post by chrisccoyle » 04 Jun 2003, 07:24

I am sure some people can't be happy unless they are making themselves feel more inteligent by picking up other peoples errors.

Love & Valour is a film about an American born Jew who falls in love with the daughter of an SD officer, the daughter is working with the British.

The film is set in France November 1941.

A family who are working with the Resistance afe found out, and a report is taken to Himmler (Played by me) I give the order for the entire family to be eliminated.

In the attempt to carry out my orders, the SD officer is attacked by the resisdance led by Jody, the SD's own daughter.

Although I am greatfull for the photo, it would be good if I could get a list of what medals Himmler had.

quote="Hasso"]Jeez, the guy made a simple typo, let it go.

He's trying to get some info, and people are worried over a typo? He explained himself, now help him out and get beyond a simple typing mistake.

Thanx, and don't sweat the little things, life's too short!![/quote]

chrisccoyle

Uploading photo's

Post by chrisccoyle » 04 Jun 2003, 07:27

If I could be told how to upload a photo from a disc to this page or from my pictures I will show you some photo's

quote="chrisccoyle"]I am sure some people can't be happy unless they are making themselves feel more inteligent by picking up other peoples errors.

Love & Valour is a film about an American born Jew who falls in love with the daughter of an SD officer, the daughter is working with the British.

A family who are working with the Resistance afe found out, and a report is taken to Himmler (Played by me) I give the order for the entire family to be eliminated.

In the attempt to carry out my orders, the SD officer is attacked by the resisdance led by Jody, the SD's own daughter.

Although I am greatfull for the photo, it would be good if I could get a list of what medals Himmler had.

Thanx, and don't sweat the little things, life's too short!![/quote][/quote]

chrisccoyle

Re: Uploading photo's

Post by chrisccoyle » 04 Jun 2003, 07:58

I think I might have cracked the photo problems, so here goes?

chrisccoyle wrote:If I could be told how to upload a photo from a disc to this page or from my pictures I will show you some photo's

quote="chrisccoyle"]I am sure some people can't be happy unless they are making themselves feel more inteligent by picking up other peoples errors.

[/quote][/quote]
Attachments
__tn_Himmler Talking.jpg
My self as Himmler (Photo taken when I had my glasses off.
__tn_Himmler Talking.jpg (1.88 KiB) Viewed 1085 times
__tn_HIMMLER!.jpg
With Glasses on
__tn_HIMMLER!.jpg (1.88 KiB) Viewed 1085 times
__tn_Execution 1.jpg
One of the cast terrorising a French girl
__tn_Execution 1.jpg (1.69 KiB) Viewed 1085 times

chrisccoyle

Re: Uploading photo's

Post by chrisccoyle » 04 Jun 2003, 08:02

Try another three I am the second from the end
chrisccoyle wrote:I think I might have cracked the photo problems, so here goes?

chrisccoyle wrote:If I could be told how to upload a photo from a disc to this page or from my pictures I will show you some photo's

[/quote][/quote]
Attachments
__tn_Germans.jpg
Some of the cast
__tn_Germans.jpg (2.08 KiB) Viewed 1083 times
__tn_Luke & Crystal---1.jpg
Luke sparke & Cristal
__tn_Luke & Crystal---1.jpg (2.38 KiB) Viewed 1083 times
German Troop Practice.jpg
On The March
German Troop Practice.jpg (35.79 KiB) Viewed 1083 times
Last edited by chrisccoyle on 04 Jun 2003, 08:17, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “The Dieter Zinke Axis Biographical Research Section”