Himmiler

Discussions on the personalities of the Wehrmacht and of the organizations not covered in the other sections. Hosted by askropp and Frech.
The Mighty Sisto

Post by The Mighty Sisto » 04 Jun 2003, 08:04

I am so confused right now... 8O

*The Mighty Sisto*

chrisccoyle

Re: Uploading photo's

Post by chrisccoyle » 04 Jun 2003, 08:07

All I have to do is save the photo in My Pictures and then get them out of there while using the attachment box, simple once you know.

And another 3

chrisccoyle"]Try another three

chrisccoyle wrote:I think I might have cracked the photo problems, so here goes?

chrisccoyle wrote:If I could be told how to upload a photo from a disc to this page or from my pictures I will show you some photo's

quote="chrisccoyle"]I am sure some people can't be happy unless they are making themselves feel more inteligent by picking up other peoples errors.

Love & Valour is a film about an American born Jew who falls in love with the daughter of an SD officer, the daughter is working with the British.

The film is set in France November 1941.

A family who are working with the Resistance afe found out, and a report is taken to Himmler (Played by me) I give the order for the entire family to be eliminated.

In the attempt to carry out my orders, the SD officer is attacked by the resisdance led by Jody, the SD's own daughter.

Although I am greatfull for the photo, it would be good if I could get a list of what medals Himmler had.

quote="Hasso"]Jeez, the guy made a simple typo, let it go.

He's trying to get some info, and people are worried over a typo? He explained himself, now help him out and get beyond a simple typing mistake.

Chris, the role sounds interesting. Can you tell us a bit more about it?

Thanx, and don't sweat the little things, life's too short!!
[/quote][/quote][/quote]
Attachments
__tn_2nd AIF - ROLL OF HONOUR.jpg
See if you can find me as an Ausi
__tn_2nd AIF - ROLL OF HONOUR.jpg (2.07 KiB) Viewed 281 times
__tn_The Squad-SSF core group.jpg
Band of Brothers type shot, photo taken at an historical village at Caboolture Queensland
__tn_The Squad-SSF core group.jpg (2.47 KiB) Viewed 281 times
B_W_Germans.jpg
I am on the left WW1 this time
B_W_Germans.jpg (49.75 KiB) Viewed 281 times

Return to “The Dieter Zinke Axis Biographical Research Section”