Was Hitler born Jewish?

Discussions on the personalities of the Wehrmacht and of the organizations not covered in the other sections. Hosted by askropp and Frech.
Faiakes

Was Hitler born Jewish?

Post by Faiakes » 18 Jun 2005, 15:51

A magazine I read stated that Hitler was born Jewish.

Evidense of this being that his parents' graves in Austria can still be found and are Jewish.

Panzermahn

Post by Panzermahn » 18 Jun 2005, 20:12

Hi Faiakes,

This subject has been discussed to death ad nauseum in AHF. Chances I think this topic will get locked but however, just for your thoughts;

Historical Facts about Hitler ancestry

a) Hitler was never born Jewish (because Alois Hitler and Klara Polzl are Catholic Austrians)

b) The story about Hitler's grandmother, Maria Anna Schikelgruber was impregnanted by a Jew named Frankenberger was a myth and shall always be a myth

c) The story that Hitler ordered the Wehrmacht to turn the small village of Waldviertel (where Hitler's family grave is located) into an artillery testing ground to obliterate any evidence of Hitler's Jewish ancestry was probably propaganda spread by his political enemis abroad

Hitler biographies by John Toland, Joachim Fest, Allan Bullock and Ian Kershaw had all debunked the story that Hitler had some sort of 1/4 Jewish blood although John Toland mentioned that the name Hitler might be a variation of the Czech name Hidlar or Hidlarcek

Hope it helps

Panzermahn

Dieter Zinke
In memoriam

Post by Dieter Zinke » 18 Jun 2005, 22:23

Panzermahn wrote:Hi Faiakes,
This subject has been discussed to death ad nauseum in AHF. Chances I think this topic will get locked but however, just for your thoughts;
This nausea is incurable. Therefore locking as emergency brake !!

Dieter Zinke, moderator

Return to “The Dieter Zinke Axis Biographical Research Section”