Raubal Family Tree

Discussions on the personalities of the Wehrmacht and of the organizations not covered in the other sections. Hosted by askropp and Frech.
Ian Sayer

Raubal Family Tree

Post by Ian Sayer » 30 Mar 2006, 20:17

I have just bought a new book entitled 'The Lost Life of Eva Braun' by Angela Lambert. I haven't read it yet but the thing that struck me most when I opened it was the very sketchy Hitler/Raubal family tree on the inside cover. It's very perfunctory and it reminded me of quite a few other books I have got concerning Hitler, Eva Braun and Geli Raubal, which are mostly in the same category.

A few weeks ago, I decided to try and establish as detailed a family tree as possible for all three families. In most cases, but not all, I have used secondary sources but, I would like to try and achieve THE definitive family tree in order that historians, writers, collectors and other interested parties have an accurate and comprehensive store of information that they can refer to in the future.

To this end, I have made a start. I am now asking forum members if they can help me to achieve this goal as far as it is possible. You will see what I have done on the Raubal family so far and I thought I would use this one to get started. I am particularly interested in including as many actual dates and places of births, marriages and deaths.

In addition I would like to incorporate any middle names that are applicable. Additions to the tree will also be most welcome. For example I know that Geli's sister Elfriede had a daughter but I have no biographical info on her. You will also note that I don't know the first name of her husband, or, in fact anything else about him! Some of the family were married more than once so any extra marriages would be appreciated.

If anyone can add to the information I already have I will update it on my master copy and republish it on the forum when we have gone as far as we can.

Tomorrow I will add the Hitler and Braun family trees. I hope you can help. Even a single date of birth or death will take us another step forward.

Incidentally if you spot any obvious errors please point them out.

If I'm behind the times and somebody else has already accomplished this mission , do let me know, and send me the link!

Many thanks in advance

Ian
Attachments
Raubal Family Tree.jpg
Raubal Family Tree.jpg (59.17 KiB) Viewed 401 times

Return to “The Dieter Zinke Axis Biographical Research Section”