Axis History Forum

This is an apolitical forum for discussions on the Axis nations and related topics hosted by Marcus Wendel's Axis History Factbook in cooperation with Michael Miller's Axis Biographical Research, Christoph Awender's WW2 day by dayand Christian Ankerstjerne’s Panzerworld.

Skip to content

If you found the forum useful please consider supporting us. You can also support us by buying books through the AHF Bookstore.

German documents of the Battle for 's-Hertogenbosch

Discussions on all (non-biographical) aspects of the Freikorps, Reichswehr, Austrian Bundesheer, Heer, Waffen-SS and Volkssturm.
Hosted by Christoph Awender.

German documents of the Battle for 's-Hertogenbosch

Postby peer on 01 May 2010 18:21

During research I came across German documents.
The documents are the German perspective on the outcome of the battle for 's-Hertogenbosch during Operation Pheasant October 1944. The documents are called, the battle report of the 712.Inf.Div about the battle east for s'-Hertogenbosch 22/28.10.44 counting 17 pages with German text only that looks to me signed with the name of the German General-lieutenant Neumann of the 712 I.D. Because I understand the German language I find it an interesting read and I decided to translate them.
Check them out by navigating trough my TOC; http://www.oisterwijk-marketgarden.com/ ... tents.html
Peter.
peer
Netherlands

Re: German documents of the Battle for 's-Hertogenbosch

Postby gunslinger on 07 May 2010 16:06

Hi Peter,
Well done, i think your info is great, TnX

Henk/ Tilburg :)
gunslinger
Netherlands

Return to Heer, Reichswehr & Waffen-SS