- Posts: 668
- Joined: 20 Mar 2007 17:49
- Location: France
1) Who came after Kausch as Divisions-Adjutant in August 1941 ?
2) Who became Divisions-Ic when Otto Paetsch was named at the head of the SS-Aufkl.Abt.5 ?
3) Who was/were the Divisions-04 (Div.-Kdr. Ord.Offz.) ?
4) Who was named Divisions-02 after Hugo Wolf's death on 6th August 1941 ?
5) Who succeeded to Albrecht Krügel as Divisions-IIb ?
Thanks a lot for your answers. Those which were given in the previous posts concerning the Divisions-Führerstellenbesetzung were not satisfying as they did not fit the corresponding personal files.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Palmesan