24. SS-Division "Karstjäger"

Discussions on all (non-biographical) aspects of the Freikorps, Reichswehr, Austrian Bundesheer, Heer, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm and Fallschirmjäger and the other Luftwaffe ground forces. Hosted by Christoph Awender.
jocv

24. SS-Division "Karstjäger"

Post by jocv » 11 May 2016, 18:34

Please help me.
I am researching 24. SS-Division (Karstjäger). I would like to find as much photos and information as I could. My hobby is reenactment so I would like to have Karstjäger uniform. I know that they had special patches with karst thistle that was introduced in February 1945. I saw that Soldier of Fortune are seling cuff title and I am wondering if they had them too.

Thanks for answers and I am sorry for my english and I hope you will anderstand everything.

K.Kocjancic

Re: 24. SS-Division "Karstjäger"

Post by K.Kocjancic » 11 May 2016, 20:12

jocv wrote:Please help me.
I am researching 24. SS-Division (Karstjäger). I would like to find as much photos and information as I could. My hobby is reenactment so I would like to have Karstjäger uniform. I know that they had special patches with karst thistle that was introduced in February 1945. I saw that Soldier of Fortune are seling cuff title and I am wondering if they had them too.

Thanks for answers and I am sorry for my english and I hope you will anderstand everything.
Pozdrav!

Go to Cobiss, put in "Kraški lovci" or "Karstjäger", and you will get some hits.

Plus: for the photos, try to get this book.

LP,
Klemen

jocv

Re: 24. SS-Division "Karstjäger"

Post by jocv » 13 May 2016, 14:54

OK Thank you.

I have just ordered that book. I already have another book about Karstjäger (The History of the 24. Waffen - Gebirgs (Karstjäger) - Division der SS and the Holders of the Anti-Partisan War Badge in Gold in the Second World War). And in the book there is not a single picture of soldier with special patch. And I am wondering is there any??

LP Nejc

Return to “Heer, Waffen-SS & Fallschirmjäger”