reserve officer Infanterie-Regiment 19

Discussions on all (non-biographical) aspects of the Freikorps, Reichswehr, Austrian Bundesheer, Heer, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm and Fallschirmjäger and the other Luftwaffe ground forces. Hosted by Christoph Awender.
Passo Stanco

reserve officer Infanterie-Regiment 19

Post by Passo Stanco » 23 Oct 2016, 13:57

dear all,
I have a waffenrock tunic of a reserve leutnant of Infanterie-Regiment 19 (München).
I have his name but I haven't found nothing about on the web. Do you know if exist the opportunity to found some informations?

he mount a ribbon of EK 1914 with the ri confermation eagle. He has loops for other two badges, one is a Infanterie-Sturmabzeichen (the distance from the two loops is not compatible by a EK I) and the second one is a wound badge.

I would like to buy a Feldspange but I would like to try to mount one historically correct. I have loops for more of 9,5 cm ribbon bar.
I need your help.

a reserve leutnant have the opportunity to mature years for long service medals?
a reserve leutnant of Infanterie-Regiment 19 is possible he had served on the same regiment also in 1ww (then Bayerische medals)?
an officer of the Infanterie-Regiment 19 can also mount ribbon of austrian and sudeten annexation and then ostfront, is correct?
thank you for your opinions.

Passo Stanco

Re: reserve officer infanterie regiment 19

Post by Passo Stanco » 04 Nov 2016, 14:52

any advice?
grazie

Return to “Heer, Waffen-SS & Fallschirmjäger”