request for a few scans

Discussions on all (non-biographical) aspects of the Freikorps, Reichswehr, Austrian Bundesheer, Heer, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm and Fallschirmjäger and the other Luftwaffe ground forces. Hosted by Christoph Awender.
genstab

request for a few scans

Post by genstab » 20 Feb 2017, 15:39

I need to ask the help of anyone with the Tessin set and a scanner. In my earlier poverty stricken days I had borrowed the set, one volume at a time, via interlibrary loan to scan the division, Corps, Army and Army Group pages and put in binders as there was no way I could afford to buy the books.
Well, last month I did a large updating of my O/B manuscript from data gleaned out of the NARA FMS higher headquarters battle histories, and discovered to my dismay that I am missing a few pages which gave the units' monthly Unterstellungs. So I am hoping someone will help me obtain the missing pages. All I need is the following:
20. Infanterie-Div. (mot.) - page 133 only
213. Sicherungs-Div. - page 213 only
154. leichte Afrika-Div. - page 140 only

In my later years I did become affluent enough to be able to afford getting a set of "Die Geheimen Tagesberichte" so I guess thriftiness earlier paid off.

Best regards,
Bill in Cleveland
no snow and 50s- is this really winter?

KStN201

Re: request for a few scans

Post by KStN201 » 20 Feb 2017, 17:47

Bill,
I have the scans you requested. The files are too big to post. Can you PM me with your email address and I will send them to you directly.

I assumed you meant 164 Lt Af Div and I have included both 213 pages.

Regards

David

PS Any ETA on your book? We corresponded about 15 years ago re OBs when you were kind enough to share your data and I have been tracking progress on the book ever since!

genstab

Re: request for a few scans

Post by genstab » 20 Feb 2017, 20:49

Thanks, David. PM will have my email address.

Lord, I wish I knew something about my book. It's been a long long time since I got the contract. I'll address that in my PM also.

Best,
Bill

Return to “Heer, Waffen-SS & Fallschirmjäger”