Abibulajew Nuri

Discussions on the foreigners (volunteers as well as conscripts) fighting in the German Wehrmacht, those collaborating with the Axis and other period Far Right organizations. Hosted by George Lepre.
Max Williams

Abibulajew Nuri

Post by Max Williams » 10 Sep 2004, 11:31

Abibulajew Nuri.
A long shot.........Is there anyone out there who has any information on this man please? He was a Soviet educator in the Crimea who sided with the Germans against the Bolsheviks.
Thanks,
Max.

Max Williams

Post by Max Williams » 13 Sep 2004, 10:16

Nobody? Oh well, it was worth a try.
Max.

hape

Re: Abibulajew Nuri

Post by hape » 07 Jan 2016, 21:07

Max Williams wrote:Abibulajew Nuri.
A long shot.........Is there anyone out there who has any information on this man please? He was a Soviet educator in the Crimea who sided with the Germans against the Bolsheviks.
Thanks,
Max.
My father-in-law stayed with Abibulajew Nuri on Sunday, 26th of July, 1942, and on Saturday, 26th of July, 1942, in Bachtschisarij/Krim, each time for one day. My father-in-law was a german soldier, Abibulajew Nur a schools inspector. My father-in-law had a privat accommodation in the Nuri-houshold. He wrote in his diary, that he was welcomed heartly. My father-in-law was by this time on his way from his troop to his family in Germany an the way back.
It's a long time ago you asked your question. Hope it helps your. Father-in-law died 1943. I just read his diary.

Return to “Foreign Volunteers & Collaboration”