gorskizdrug wrote:Typical Chetnik policy in the WWII, waiting, squirming, back stabbing, without clear agenda and cause. The result is very known to all of us, their leader ended up not as a soldier and hero ( like in that funny American movie made during WWII ), he ended up like a criminal!!
Obviously a decorated criminal. Anyhow, about you and your Chetnik policy. There is a list of question for communists and other anti-Chetnik movements :
1. Priest Perišić was the first who made an uprising against Ustashas in Kazanci. Whos commander he was?
2. Avtovac, the first liberated settlement in Yugoslavia were liberated by priest Perišić, and lt. Popovic. Whos commanders were they?
3. Uprising in Montenegro were organized by : Pavle Djurisic, Bajo Stanisic, Blazo Djukanovic and Djordje Lasic. Whos commanders were they?
4. Uprising in Bosnia and Dinara was led by priest Djuić, Mane Rokvic, Brana Bogunovic, Uros Drenovic, Vlada Novakovic, etc. Whos commanders were they?
5. Uprising in eastern Bosnia was led by major Dangic and Todorovic. Whos commanders were they?
6. Whos commander was Veselin Misita, the liberator of Loznica? BTW he captured 93 German soldiers, first german garrison forced to surrender in occupied Europe.
7. Who liberated those cities : Chachak, Milanovac, Krusevac during uprising?
8. Who organized the attack against axis forced during novebmer and october of 1943. and liberated Prijepolje, Priboj, Berane, Visegrad, Roagatica, etc and killed 1.500 axis soldiers?
9. Who captured 700 Germans during the battle for Krusevac 10.14. 1944. and captured another 900 during the battle for Chachak?
10. Who liberated Modricha from Ustasha 1.14.1945.?
Oh yeah, Chetniks were very static weren't they?