Kari Stenman Publishing goes out of business

Discussions on the Winter War and Continuation War, the wars between Finland and the USSR.
Hosted by Juha Tompuri
JTV

Kari Stenman Publishing goes out of business

Post by JTV » 15 Jun 2016, 06:07

Yet another Finnish publisher of military history books goes out of business. According the company website Kari Stenman Publishing, known in Finland for their books about Finnish World War 2 era military aviation is going out of business. Another military history book publisher Apali Oy went bankrupt in year 2014.

The positive thing in this time is, that the books remaining in company storage are being sold in clearance sale, which has already started. Hence if you are interested about history of Finnish military aviation and do not yet have these books, it might be smart to get them now:
http://personal.inet.fi/business/karistenman/

In case somebody is wondering - I have no connection to the company, its owner etc. I just spotted information about this in another (Finnish-only) discussion forum and thought there might be interest in here.

Jarkko

Panssari Salama

Re: Kari Stenman Publishing goes out of business

Post by Panssari Salama » 19 Jun 2016, 20:10

Sad news. I will certainly pick a few books from the final stock!
Panssari Salama - Paying homage to Avalon Hill PanzerBlitz and Panzer Leader board games from those fab '70s.

Panssari Salama

Re: Kari Stenman Publishing goes out of business

Post by Panssari Salama » 21 Jun 2016, 08:25

I purchased the Flight Regiment 1-5 and Flight War School books for a tenner, and Aerial Victories 1-2, Camo patterns, Mannerheim Cross Aces and Blenheim books for another tenner. These are B5 sized books.

The large hard cover books, at 25,- a piece were gorgeous too, but I thought I'd start small first (pun intended).

Go get yours before's its too late!
Panssari Salama - Paying homage to Avalon Hill PanzerBlitz and Panzer Leader board games from those fab '70s.

Return to “Winter War & Continuation War”