Hitler quote about armenians on 22 August 1939

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
szopen

Post by szopen » 22 May 2006, 12:23

Boby wrote:The impression is that Hitler ordered a war of extermination against Poland (well, the occupation of this country was brutal, but *none* relation with this speech
Remembering the operation taken immedietely by Einsatzgruppen in Poland, and various intelligentsia-actions etc, I would say that he really intended war of extermination.

Also, IIRC Hitler was using reference to Armenians in one of his earlier interviews.

See also wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_quote for more links and discussion (especially the talk page)

Boby

Post by Boby » 22 May 2006, 13:58

Yes Szopen, but Im referring to this speech. :wink:
Also, IIRC Hitler was using reference to Armenians in one of his earlier interviews.
I have the spanish edition of the book "Hitler ohne maske" by the "historian" Edouard Calic (1968). I see that the monumental biography by Kershaw not used this book as source. Well, I think that is another fake book about Hitler :?

This part is absolutely comic:
Goering jumped the table. Bloodthirsty thanks and bloody promises. He danced around like a savage. The few doubtful ones remained silent
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Boby,

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”