Freemasons and the Nazis

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Darrell English

Freemasons and the Nazis

Post by Darrell English » 26 Mar 2008, 16:06

[This thread was split off from the "Number of victims of the holocaust" reference thread at http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=101471 , and re-captioned by the moderator - DT.]

The totel number will never full be at hand,thay are finding new graves all the time.One group that has been left out are The Freemasons,so the numbers will always change.The one thing the Nazi did is to keep real good records and in the end this was there undoing.

anji5568

Re: Number of Victims of the Holocaust - Reference Thread

Post by anji5568 » 26 Mar 2008, 19:16

Hi Everyone
Mr.English you are right I did leave out the freemasons, my mistake. Be as it may, " The Holocaust Chonicle " does not give a number, not that I can find yet. It does state that the Nazis viewed them as corrupt and who's aim was to rule the world.When Vichy France was occupied in '42, The Frech Action was in charge of weeding out the Freemason's along with others. Klaus Barbie arrives in November 1942, to carry on...Number's were not disclosed but I will try to find out more.
Thanks.

Darrell English

Post by Darrell English » 27 Mar 2008, 14:17

Thanks for your reply,there is one thing more to add Eichmann cut his teeth on the Freemason befor he went after the Jews

anji5568

Post by anji5568 » 28 Mar 2008, 01:13

No thanks needed. Eichmann was on his way to be a freemason before Kaltenbrunner suggested he enter the S.S.He was going to join the Freemason's Lodge Schlaraffia, instead he decided on the S.S. {Why Not? [quote][/quote] } Eichmann in Jerusalem is a good read, by Hannah Arent. He was something! talk soon. :) :( It is said Himmler had furniture made out of human remains, chairs and such....

Darrell English

Post by Darrell English » 28 Mar 2008, 03:03

As a Freemason I fine it so hard to understand this thing that some groups have for us,I just obtain a anti-mason book the NAZI put out on us.The forword is by Heydrich "What a bunch of BS" thay even got Fredick the Great to undo his masonic word.

Darrell English

Re: Freemasons and the Nazis

Post by Darrell English » 28 Mar 2008, 17:10

Thanks for our own post on a subject few know about,like to hear from other's hopeful Brothers

JTG

Post by JTG » 29 Mar 2008, 09:38

This may be of interest:

http://www.jerseymason.org.uk/craft_sacking.html

Regards

John Germain

Darrell English

Post by Darrell English » 29 Mar 2008, 19:15

Thanks for the heads up on this,it all helps to tell the full story of what went on from 1939-1945.It's items like this that make it all so unbeliveable that it happened.I run a Holocaust project in a small New England town,and what we do turns heads.If anyone like to read more then Googel my name Darrell English,and you will see every thing.Thanks Darrell

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”