Did the Russians raped German POWs?

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Panzermahn

Post by Panzermahn » 22 Jan 2004, 08:15

Penn44,

read back my 2 earlier post again if you asked whether i got any evidence with regards to this topic

Penn44
Banned

Post by Penn44 » 22 Jan 2004, 08:17

panzermahn wrote:Penn44,

read back my 2 earlier post again if you asked whether i got any evidence with regards to this topic
You don't have any evidence. No one else has any evidence.

Penn44

Panzermahn

Post by Panzermahn » 22 Jan 2004, 17:03

Penn44,

I came across this quote in one of the webpages and i asked the members whether this actions are true or not..It doesn't mean i believe in them...

To do a research is to be impartial and objective..that is looking through several sources

Marcus

Post by Marcus » 25 Jan 2004, 16:30

panzermahn wrote:To do a research is to be impartial and objective.
It's just to bad that you've shown so little of either in your posts in the forum and yet is working on a book on the subject of warcrimes, a subject were both are vital.

/Marcus

Panzermahn

Post by Panzermahn » 15 Feb 2004, 08:00

You're the Jerry Springer of historical research
If this quote enables me to show the truth to the people without any obfuscation or impartial, then suffice to say that i'm proud of it :P

Caldric

Post by Caldric » 15 Feb 2004, 08:08

panzermahn wrote:
You're the Jerry Springer of historical research
If this quote enables me to show the truth to the people without any obfuscation or impartial, then suffice to say that i'm proud of it :P
Well are you going to call them Russians or Soviets in your book? Just wondering. There is a difference by the way.

Panzermahn

Post by Panzermahn » 15 Feb 2004, 08:12

If the atrocities is pepertrated by the Red Army troops of purely Russians, than i say as Russian...if non russian nationalities like Georgian, Kazakhs etc...i'll mentioned their nationalities...

Soviets = referred to all the russian and non-russian people under USSR before the breakup of communism in 1991

gasmasktrooper

Post by gasmasktrooper » 15 Feb 2004, 08:12

Russians were cannibals, i have seen it on many documentarys, thay eat there own people to stay alive, they started doing this... about the second revolution(ww1) when there population was dying. I have seen the russkies doing horrid things in ww1 and ww2, this includes using dogs as bombs,cannibalism in ww1, they were more brutal in there actions on prisoners :x

Trust me....these things happened, but i dont know about the raping of german soldiers, anyway if this is true i will totally disown my views on there bravery.

Panzermahn

Post by Panzermahn » 15 Feb 2004, 08:15

Carefull gasmasktrooper,

Surely you don want the moderator come charging at you, do you? :o

Anyway to say all the Russians are cannibals is a statement amounts to racial hatred incitement and for that I DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU, SIR!!

Please mind your language in this non-political and historical research forum because bigots and racists are not wanted in here :x

Panzermahn

Post by Panzermahn » 15 Feb 2004, 08:17

But if you said Iosif Vissarionovich Dzugashvilli is a brute subanimal-cum-protohuman son of Satan then i agree with you.. :o

Gasmasktrooper,

You also forgot that even Russians can show kindness to German civillians and POWs despite what the Germans did to their country..

Antony Beevor in both of his book, Stalingrad and Berlin that Russian kindness for children after WW2 were proven during the Russian occupation of Germany

A massive human contradiction when you compare what the Russian troops did at Nemmersdorf, 1944 where they raped young girls of 8 to death

gasmasktrooper

Post by gasmasktrooper » 15 Feb 2004, 08:28

(Please mind your language in this non-political and historical research forum because bigots and racists are not wanted in here.)

:x , Are you thick, i was only stating at the time of the second revolution,
that at the time, yes, russians were eating there own people through starvation, i did not say nothing about racial tolerance to any culture, and i greatly did not say anything abusive against the russians!
As the things i did say, i am not going to bat-a-eye lid, because i know they are true.

Cheers
gasmask :)

ps, panzermahn, dont talk to me as if im a rookie just because im a new member.

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 15 Feb 2004, 08:47

gasmasktrooper -- You said:
Russians were cannibals, i have seen it on many documentarys, thay eat there own people to stay alive, they started doing this... about the second revolution(ww1) when there population was dying. I have seen the russkies doing horrid things in ww1 and ww2, this includes using dogs as bombs,cannibalism in ww1, they were more brutal in there actions on prisoners
Insulting generalizations about national or cultural groups are not permitted here. Those incidents have nothing to do with the entire Russian people. If anyone is being thick here, it's you. Read the rules and guidelines at:

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=24871

before you post here again.

gasmasktrooper

Post by gasmasktrooper » 15 Feb 2004, 08:56

panzermahn, i know that russian "civilians" were kind to german soldiers but there could be many overlapping feelings to the germans, remorse, political denial, and scared for there existence.

I think panzermahn that russian/german troops had a vengence idea built into them, indoctrinated to follow stalin/hitler and to defeat the political aspects that each side did not like.

If raping and other horrible crimes had been commited in ww2 i basically put it down to psychological and mentally unstable people.

Cheers
Gasmask

gasmasktrooper

Post by gasmasktrooper » 15 Feb 2004, 09:01

Im sorry moderator, this is my first time in holocaust and warcrimes, i basically dont know how to...... argue nice.

I guess some of my posts were crude but thats the way i am.

sorry for the the matter :)

God i must be the thickiest person ever, its just so disgracful, i should be burned at the stake.

Bye

Panzermahn

Post by Panzermahn » 15 Feb 2004, 13:00

Are you thick, i was only stating at the time of the second revolution,
that at the time, yes, russians were eating there own people through starvation, i did not say nothing about racial tolerance to any culture, and i greatly did not say anything abusive against the russians!
As the things i did say, i am not going to bat-a-eye lid, because i know they are true.
Source please...Robert Conquest, the expert on Bolshevik terror did not even mentioned anything about this

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”