Repressions during government of DUCE

Discussions on all aspects of Italy under Fascism from the March on Rome to the end of the war.
zaptiè

Re: Repressions during government of DUCE

Post by zaptiè » 26 Aug 2010, 18:46

Is correct to know that the links provided by oasis are all very left minded

Oasis

Post by Oasis » 30 Aug 2010, 12:37

zaptiè wrote:Is correct to know that the links provided by oasis are all very left minded
If you spend a little time to have a look at them you will find more opinions.
For example about Gonars and similars or the fascist war crimes there ins't any color or left/right mind.
The same for Wikipedia, Indymedia, Liceoquadri.... maybe you do not agree with Anarcopedia (not left nor right!).
What is "correct to know" every thinking adult person is able to understand by himself (I hope): I am used to make an opinion by myself about what I am reading, and I try to read everything about a subject I'm interested in.
Please, let's keep minds open and not too simply turned with l/r filter.
We are in a.d. 2010 ! :wink:

Toni

zaptiè

Post by zaptiè » 30 Aug 2010, 15:25

I agree only we are in A.D.2010.
If the sources are poisoned also infomations are poisoneded and minds also .
And ideology is the most powerfull poison for minds .
My adice is only a caveat for foreings who can not understand italian well .
Anf if you think that indymedia is a neutral and attendibile site , i think we live not in the same country but in two different planets .

Oasis

Post by Oasis » 30 Aug 2010, 20:05

zaptiè wrote:I agree only we are in A.D.2010.
If the sources are poisoned also infomations are poisoneded and minds also .
And ideology is the most powerfull poison for minds .
My adice is only a caveat for foreings who can not understand italian well .
Anf if you think that indymedia is a neutral and attendibile site , i think we live not in the same country but in two different planets .
You agree that my links are not "all very left minded" if you have problems only with Indymedia (left ??!!)... so I ask myself what is your planet :roll:
Berlin wall has fallen since many years, but the fear of "ideology" (you mean left) is still alive in you: we are talking about "repressions during government of DUCE" that means the poison of fascist mystic and ideology together with nazist one.
I agree they are a powerful poison, still alive also here in Italy, but you cannot beware other people (I don't like to cite "minds", ity remembers me Minculpop, OVRA, NSDAP, SS, NKVD, STASI, and so on) with your own "caveat", they are all able (in 2010 !!) to understand also if they cannot understand italian well - as I understand sites in other languages, even not being a genius.
And, I repeat, war crimes have no colour, they are just crimes and people involved are criminals (of war, in this case).
Regards
Toni

P.S.: I love my planet Earth... and my country Italy, anti-fascist Republic :)

DrG

Post by DrG » 30 Aug 2010, 20:24

I fully agree with Zaptiè.

Guido

Grossman

Post by Grossman » 08 Sep 2014, 18:22

:) I am researching someone by the name of "Dr. Josef Feuchtinger; Uscha" for family. If anyone has any information as to his rank, role and responsibilities and assignments and duties before during and after the war I would very much appreciate being pointed in that direction.

Return to “Italy under Fascism 1922-1945”