This is an apolitical forum for discussions on the Axis nations and related topics hosted by Marcus Wendel's Axis History Factbook in cooperation with Michael Miller's Axis Biographical Research, Christoph Awender's WW2 day by dayand Christian Ankerstjerne’s Panzerworld.
These are the basic guidelines of this forum:
* No insults are tolerated (that includes serious national insults)
* No revisionism (ie. denying the Holocaust) or racism is tolerated
* No glorifying of nazism/fascism or those dictatorships is tolerated
* Keep the message on topic
* When quoting from a book or site, please provide info on the source (and a link if it is a website)
* Please use your real name as username, or at least sign your posts with your real first name
Marcus' new rules wrote:* Please use your real name as username, or at least sign your posts with your real first name
Nagelfar wrote:doesnt using a handle go hand & hand with using an avatar?
Nagelfar wrote:so, will this be enforced in such a way that I must sign off as thus;/Samuel
Nagelfar wrote:I've seen other forums of this format where you could 'add a signature' at the end. everybody uses it for quotations and such, but would it be at all possible that we could add such a feature for ones actual name exclusively?
Romulus wrote:What about people who sympatize with the actions of Joseph Stalin? Will they be tolerated?
HETMAN wrote:For example, you say "No glorifying of nazism/fascism or those dictatorships is tolerated". Are you saying that we all have to glorify nazism/fascism...etc?
wenty wrote:This is a really dumb question but i just want to clarify something; is it the avatar that is $25 per month or something else on the forum. I know it's a dumb question but i would like to get a avatar and i just wanted to clarify it
This is a great forum and i am happy to be here. Cheers. :D
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 2 guests