Barbarossa or Pearl Harbour which was more flawed?

Discussions on High Command, strategy and the Armed Forces (Wehrmacht) in general.
flakbait

Re: Barbarossa or Pearl Harbour which was more flawed?

Post by flakbait » 02 Dec 2014, 12:48

Uh, DID and believe if you mean to say that " Nazi Germany won EVERY event in the 1936 Olympics ", think YOU are mistaken. Look up "Jesse Owens". Know that he won at least 1 event, believe several. And if you`re rewriting history and attempting to convince me Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan actually WON the 2cnd World War, would enjoy seeing PROOF of that statement...

OpanaPointer
Financial supporter

Post by OpanaPointer » 02 Dec 2014, 13:21

flakbait wrote:Uh, DID and believe if you mean to say that " Nazi Germany won EVERY event in the 1936 Olympics ", think YOU are mistaken. Look up "Jesse Owens". Know that he won at least 1 event, believe several. And if you`re rewriting history and attempting to convince me Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan actually WON the 2cnd World War, would enjoy seeing PROOF of that statement...
He never said the Nazis won every event, nor did he say the Axis won WWII.
Come visit our sites:
hyperwarHyperwar
World War II Resources

Bellum se ipsum alet, mostly Doritos.

Konig_pilsner

Post by Konig_pilsner » 03 Dec 2014, 08:12

Flakbait,

You posted,
To say that both the Nazi and Imperial Japanese leaderships SIMULTAINIOUSLY and catastrophically `miscalculated` the strength of the USA is an example of raising understatement to an art form...
This is an assertion that is blatantly false, and anyone who has more than a peripheral understanding of German strategic thinking knows this. If I cared more I would spend the time to educate you, but since I don't I suggest you search this robust forum if you actually care to know the truth.
Look up "Jesse Owens". Know that he won at least 1 event, believe several.
Umm, no. I won't be looking up anything. How about instead you look up Jesse Owens if you are unsure how many events he won, and while you are at it Max Schmeling/Joe Louis. The History Channel only tells you half the story, and if you want to make a credible argument against Nazi Uber-Supermen it might be best not to use the 1936 Summer Olympics as your example.
And if you`re rewriting history and attempting to convince me Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan actually WON the 2cnd World War, would enjoy seeing PROOF of that statement...
Who said Germany didn't win WWII? Even my cat knows that:)

KP

flakbait

Post by flakbait » 04 Dec 2014, 11:21

Personally study Nazi Germany and this era for the same reason a doctor studies illnesses; and it`s NOT out of any respect or admiration of them...as have said before fear only that a similar unsavory mass collection of the worst in human debachory and depravity will again begin to congeal and poison all they come into possession of. BTW was born on May 8th...

Alixanther

Post by Alixanther » 04 Dec 2014, 13:29

flakbait wrote:Personally study Nazi Germany and this era for the same reason a doctor studies illnesses; and it`s NOT out of any respect or admiration of them...as have said before fear only that a similar unsavory mass collection of the worst in human debachory and depravity will again begin to congeal and poison all they come into possession of. BTW was born on May 8th...
Sorry man, I could not understand a bit. Have you personally studied? Or do you advise someone else to study?
"respect, admiration, unsavory, debachory, depravity, congeal, poison, possesion of". How about the Who, what, when, where, how?

Return to “German Strategy & General German Military Discussion”