Bormann/Bornman Relatives

Discussions on the role played by and situation of women in the Third Reich not covered in the other sections. Hosted by Vikki.
JLBornman

Bormann/Bornman Relatives

Post by JLBornman » 01 Apr 2014, 18:42

Hello Everyone... I am Jennifer, I am 30 years old and I am in the United States, I was born in Maryland but currently live in Indiana. All my immediate family is on the east coast(Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, etc)

Over the years my Aunt has told me about how I am related to Albert and Martin Bormann. I have done some research on my own, but I am relying on her word, I feel she has no reason to lie to me about my family heritage/history. :)

I am searching for relatives of Martin and Albert Bormann. *From what my family has told me, I am related to both Martin and Albert, Martin is my great great uncle and Albert is my great, great grandfather(on my father's side).* :?

From what I know Albert changed the spelling from Bormann to Bornman when he came to the United States(this is what my Aunt has told me over the years). :milsmile:
If anyone has any other information or a possible relative please get ahold of me, I look forward to talking with everyone.

Please reply to this or drop me and e-mail: [email protected]
*Jennifer Bornman (* Original Spelling: "Bormann"*)

Annelie

Re: Bormann/Bornman Relatives

Post by Annelie » 01 Apr 2014, 18:49

Jennifer,

Do a search in the women of the third reich for info.

e.g. http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... it=bormann

Return to “Women in the Reich”