rommel-lebt.com has changed - for the good

Discussions on other First and Second World War militaria and collecting in general. Hosted by John G & William Kramer.
einwehrmann2

rommel-lebt.com has changed - for the good

Post by einwehrmann2 » 24 Apr 2014, 16:46

Hi All - I just wanted to mention that ALL the objectionable items that Rommel-lebt.com had posted for sale has been moved to the "repro bin" or in some cases, disposed of. I am the new owner, and I want to quit selling anything but signed photographs, and vintage postcards. To that end I am going to reduce the prices of everything else in hopes of selling it all. If you find anything that you think is a repro, instead of ranting on this forum, please just email me at [email protected], and I will remove it, or move it to the "Repro bin" too. I am NOT my father, and I do NOT like controversy. As stated before on this forum, I am ignorant when it comes to medals & such. My field of collecting has always been photos. I am a member of UACC,(Autograph Org) and EVERY signed photo or postcard I sell has an unconditional lifetime warrantee that it is genuine! Your cooperation and patronage will be sincerely appreciated. I can't change all the prices in one day. It will take me a few days to change everything. If you send me a LARGE list of tinnies, etc. you are interested in I will give you a discount off the price until I lower everything. For instance, I have already lowered the prices of my belt buckles to approx. 25% over my cost. If you want to buy them all, I will give you 30% off the already low prices, which is approx. 5% below my cost. Thank you. Harry

Return to “Other WW1 & WW2 Militaria”