Jewish holocaust UNDERESTIMATED

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
futter
Banned

Jewish holocaust UNDERESTIMATED

Post by futter » 30 Jan 2005, 16:53

Some holocaust statistcts are not mentioned in most stats
For instance 3 Jews in teh Channels ISlands died,
A Brazilian jEw was kileld in teh holocaust after being evitcec from tehre,
Italy bomved Jewish tragets in Israel
And some Jews in Bukgaria were put in camops, by teh monarch, just liek teh way he made his army send soem occupied territory Jews to German camops, eth great idnidvusdal tteh something of teh Ortodox chucrh in Sofia stopepd teh jews being senmt to camops who were from Buklgrai, allthough nmahy werre in terribel conditiosn, tehre are otehr stats to, I mentionm later

futter
Banned

Later

Post by futter » 30 Jan 2005, 16:56

teh otehr jews kileld were 5000 Jews in North Afrivan adn Iraq, who were kileld by German troops, and Italian forcesm, plus Iraqi riots that were totally fermented by Nazi propganda, Iraq had never experienced ani-Jewishj riots of thjis kind for over a few centuries at teh very least terribel,
Also what about half jews kileld, in camps,
and Jews who died in eth British Americanm NA JEWISh arm,ies, and half jews, and what aboyut those kileld by nazis in 1910s,
Ithhink taht sta woudl be abobe 7million even 8million includsiong them

Jan-Hendrik

Post by Jan-Hendrik » 30 Jan 2005, 17:11

If you would be able to post this in a way we could understand you ? And give us your sources , too ?

Jan-Hendrik

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 30 Jan 2005, 19:38

futter -- We don't permit unsourced claims or opinion posts here. See the section rules at: http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=53962

PF

Post by PF » 31 Jan 2005, 17:09

I think he means that besides the Jews of Europe occupied by Germany and Allies-the Jews of Non-occupied Europe (Such as United Kingdom) and counturies such as the United States and South America and Middle East (Land Of Israel and Iraq) were also Shoah victiums.
For example during the Battle of The Ardennes in 1944-1945 seven Jews in the US ARmy/US Army Air Transport died:
2 KIA (S/Sgt Isadore Jackman of Baltimore MD and Irving Tannenbaum of Washington DC)
5 captured and Murdered-
4 killed in Malmedy Massacre:
Cohen, Robert of Philadelphia
Goffman, SOlomon Of New York City
Rosenfield, George of Scarsdale, New York
Schwitzgold, Max of Wilmington ,Delaware
1 murdered near Bastogne:
Epstein, Lester of Boston

Jan-Hendrik

Post by Jan-Hendrik » 31 Jan 2005, 18:30

And wehre is the "link" to the shoa in these incidents ?

Jan-Hendrik

Doggowitz

Post by Doggowitz » 31 Jan 2005, 18:44

1.Yes we can and should discuss this topic.
But
2.Don't take futter posts to serious. He is... (pardon me) I don't want to insult anybody but just read his posts...:roll:
3.This numbers don't make 6 Mio Dead Jews to 7 or 8 Mio Jews. Thats crap and mathematical illogical... but again it's just futter... ;)
4.Combat killed Jews can't be counted to the Holocaust. Only those Civilians who were killed and those Jewish POW's who were killed because they were Jews.

waldorf

Post by waldorf » 01 Feb 2005, 00:27

Futter,

What the heck are you trying to say or rather prove? After reading your comments twice I still am not quite sure what some of your "facts" (used very loosely) are getting at. Once again like in the WWI threat you are talking about entities which were not present during this particular time period. Israel was not a political entity during WWII so Italy could not have bombed it and as far as I know Italian bombers never bombed Palestine. Also the Nazi Party was not around in 1910. It seems to me you like to throw around ludicrous ideas in the hopes of causing an uproar. You will find out pretty quickly that moderators will only tolerate this behavior for so long.

W.

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”