Bolshevik Partisan Ferocious Brutality Against German POWs

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Panzermahn

Bolshevik Partisan Ferocious Brutality Against German POWs

Post by Panzermahn » 09 Nov 2002, 03:39

There are many accounts of partisan (especially those Bolshevik ones) ( i remember one by a german doctor who participate in the drive towards moscow) brutality against captured german troops and medical personnel...especially in russia and the Balkans where partisan war in the fiercest...

German troops who were captured are tied with their hands to their legs at back and then were mutilated and emasculated...Hands, legs, genitals were chopped..eyes were gouged out and tongues were cut off..some were stabbed repeatedly until there too much congeanel blood..worse of all, Waffen SS troops who were captured are stripped naked and then tortured first to reveal information..after that, as usuall in a barbarian way, those partisans mutilated alive those captured young german troops who is naked and terrified....the same treatment were meted out the even medical personnel of the Waffen SS and Wehrmacht..some were hang head down and burned alive...some had oakum dipped in kerosene and stuffed into their mouths and then burned..

after all the ferocious brutality meted out, these barbarians left the bodies to be easily dicovered. even some battle-hardened soldiers of the eastern front when they saw the bodies they simply close their eyes with their hands.....how do u expect even the cleanest Heer or SS unit who adhered strictly to the geneva convention to respond after witnessing these ferocious brutality committed by these bolshevik partisans-cum-barbarians-cum-subanimals against their comrades

witness

Post by witness » 09 Nov 2002, 04:05

how do u expect even the cleanest Heer or SS unit who adhered strictly to the geneva convention to respond after witnessing these ferocious brutality committed by these bolshevik partisans-cum-barbarians-cum-subanimals against their comrades
This is your masterpiece panzermahn.Keep going.
I enjoy reading your posts.
P.S. Such a beautiful country ,Malaysia.
But I think it gets too hot over there in the PanzerBunker every once in a while.

bpfeffer

Post by bpfeffer » 09 Nov 2002, 07:19

:x

Roberto

Post by Roberto » 09 Nov 2002, 14:47

witness wrote:
how do u expect even the cleanest Heer or SS unit who adhered strictly to the geneva convention to respond after witnessing these ferocious brutality committed by these bolshevik partisans-cum-barbarians-cum-subanimals against their comrades
This is your masterpiece panzermahn.Keep going.
I enjoy reading your posts.
P.S. Such a beautiful country ,Malaysia.
But I think it gets too hot over there in the PanzerBunker every once in a while.
Panzermahn obviously hasn't heard of the Nazi Hungerplan (which foresaw the starvation of "umpteen million people" in the occupied territories of the Soviet Union), the Commissar Order of 6 June 1941, the Kriegsgerichtsbarkeitserlass of 13 May 1941 (whereby acts of violence committed by German troops against Soviet civilians needed not be prosecuted by military courts, even if the act was at the same time a military offense), and other niceties issued by the Nazi government and Wehrmacht High Command well before the attack on the Soviet Union started.

He is obviously also unaware that the Soviet Union in July 1941 proposed a bilateral adherence to the Hague Rules of Land Warfare and the Nazi government rejected this proposal.

He seems to have neither heard of a memorandum submitted on 15 September 1941 by the Amt Ausland Abwehr, the reaction to which made clear what Hitler's attitude to applying any convention on the rules of warfare was:
Alfred Streim ([i]International Law and Soviet Prisoners of War[/i]) wrote:[...]The Foreign/Defense Department (Amt Ausland/Abwehr) of the OKW under Admiral Canaris said much the same in a memorandum of 15 September 1941, in reply to regulations issued by the OKW/AWA in a directive of 8 September 1941. This directive replaced that issued on 16 June 1941 concerning the analogous application of the Geneva Convention, and the new regulations for the treatment of Soviet prisoners of war in all German POW camps were mostly at odds with the rules of humanity in wartime. At the same time the memorandum clearly pointed out that the basic international principles (of war) concerning the treatment of prisoners were applied in the conventionless war. This was not affected by the escape clause in the Hague convention because the rules contained in this agreement had been accepted as customary law in the meantime. In this regard the memorandum referred to an enclosed Soviet directive on the treatment of POWs dated 1 July 1941, which largely corresponded with the fundamental principles of international law.
The ideas expressed by the Amt Ausland/Abwehr in its memorandum on the validity of customary law in the field of the law of war were nothing new; this was the opinion prevailing at the time. The source of jus in bello, the law of warfare, is not just limited to the above positivist rulings. The source can be extended to unwritten customary law, as was emphasized after the was in the War Crimes Trial and the subsequent trials conducted by the United States in Nuremberg.
The Amt Ausland/Abwehr’s memorandum had no effect. The Chef OKW, Keitel, rejected it, noting that: ‘These reservations correspond to the soldierly views of chivalrous warfare; this war is about the annihilation of a Weltanschauung, and therefore I approve of and vouch for the measures. Keitel had been swayed by Hitler’s opinion concerning the nature of war with the Soviet Union, and had thus squashed the plans of the AWA, his department responsible for prisoners of war, to treat captured Russians according to customary law analogous to the Geneva Convention.[...]
Last but not least, he doesn’t seem to have read the assessment of German “anti-partisan” operations in Belorussia by German historian Christian Gerlach, from which I translated some excerpts on the thread

Major Anti-partisan Operation in Belorussia
http://www.thirdreichforum.com/phpBB2/v ... 9414b8da0c

which clearly show that German “anti-partisan” killing sprees had little if anything to do with atrocities committed by the partisans (which did occur, I have no doubt about that) and that the overwhelming majority of victims were not partisans, but innocent civilians.

But he could at least tell us where he got his horror stories about the atrocities of those Bolshevik sub-humans from. Wary readers may otherwise suspect that he drew them from some propaganda pamphlet of the extreme right or sucked them out of his thumb.

As we're at it, the "german doctor who participate in the drive towards moscow" was not Peter Bamm, author of Die unsichtbare Flagge, by any chance?

Last edited by Roberto on 09 Nov 2002, 18:24, edited 2 times in total.

witness

Post by witness » 09 Nov 2002, 15:53

Roberto
Very interesting info,
But I suspect to whom it is adressed doesn't give a damn..
Cheers
Last edited by witness on 09 Nov 2002, 15:55, edited 1 time in total.

Ebusitanus

Post by Ebusitanus » 09 Nov 2002, 15:54

Roberto wrote:But he could at least tell us where he got his horror stories about the atrocities of those Bolshevik sub-humans from. Wary readers may otherwise suspect that he drew them from some propaganda pamphlet of the extreme right or sucked them out of his thumb.
I completely agree on the acount of brutal nazi methods on the eastern front as described by Roberto yet such barbaric behaviour should surely not mean that what Panzermahn has written needs to be "sucked out of his thumb" or be "extreme right" propaganda. You very well know such things did in fact happen independently of the uniform one was wearing.

Roberto

Post by Roberto » 09 Nov 2002, 16:25

Ebusitanus wrote:
Roberto wrote:But he could at least tell us where he got his horror stories about the atrocities of those Bolshevik sub-humans from. Wary readers may otherwise suspect that he drew them from some propaganda pamphlet of the extreme right or sucked them out of his thumb.
I completely agree on the acount of brutal nazi methods on the eastern front as described by Roberto yet such barbaric behaviour should surely not mean that what Panzermahn has written needs to be "sucked out of his thumb" or be "extreme right" propaganda. You very well know such things did in fact happen independently of the uniform one was wearing.
It seems you didn't read my post carefully enough:
Roberto wrote:...which clearly show that German “anti-partisan” killing sprees had little if anything to do with atrocities committed by the partisans (which did occur, I have no doubt about that) and that the overwhelming majority of victims were not partisans, but innocent civilians.

Oleg Grigoryev

Post by Oleg Grigoryev » 09 Nov 2002, 17:49

Quick hide, Panzerboy, there is Bolshevik motor-rifle division positioned behind the nearest tree – all set out to chop your genitals off (somehow I fear that they will not find any)

Roberto

Post by Roberto » 09 Nov 2002, 17:51

:lol:

witness

Post by witness » 09 Nov 2002, 18:29

Oleg
Don't forget he is writing from the PanzerBunker.
Probably he feels his genitals would be safer there :lol:
The disadvantage though is- he probably gets a little overheated from time to time ,which can be noticed by his posts...

Brannik

Post by Brannik » 09 Nov 2002, 20:24

Wow.The guy from the "Der Untermensch" poster looks EXACTLY like EVERY skinhead I have EVER seen.Revealing,Isn't it :wink:
Regards

Davey Boy

Post by Davey Boy » 10 Nov 2002, 10:56

Brannik wrote:Wow.The guy from the "Der Untermensch" poster looks EXACTLY like EVERY skinhead I have EVER seen.Revealing,Isn't it :wink:
Regards

LOL.

How true.

wildboar

Post by wildboar » 10 Nov 2002, 15:36

oleg wrote:Quick hide, Panzerboy, there is Bolshevik motor-rifle division positioned behind the nearest tree – all set out to chop your genitals off (somehow I fear that they will not find any)
Oleg,
While there is no doubt that nazi's commited vast crimes against humanity on ostfront but that should not be excuse for hiding soviet inhuman crimes against german pow's commited in early phases of war.
Soviet union was not signatory to geneva convention and send all german pows to gulag slave labour camps.
also none of soviet war criminal who commited crimes in germany was ever punished it was communist tradition to deny crime and to grant immunity to war criminal forever.

Oleg Grigoryev

Post by Oleg Grigoryev » 10 Nov 2002, 21:08

get you facts strait wilbora non-of the POWs wer sent to GULA for the very simple reason - they were responsibility of Main directorate of POWs and Repatriates - that's a different organization. Also USSR was signatory of Hague convention - which did not stop Germans breaking it all the way through

Panzermahn

Post by Panzermahn » 11 Nov 2002, 03:21

oh yes, USSR was a signatory to the Hague Convention? Did they ratified it? are they signatories to the Geneva Convention as well?

of course we all know the brutality of some German idiots towards Russian POW and civillians. I never in any of my post deny it....Since we all know so much and being indoctrined with atrocities of the germans..why cant we learn and talk about the brutality of the bolsheviks and their subanimals partisans...

Don't forget he is writing from the PanzerBunker.
Probably he feels his genitals would be safer there
The disadvantage though is- he probably gets a little overheated from time to time ,which can be noticed by his posts...

only inmatured imbeciles would write in this kind of way....uncultured words full of stark baboonery..

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”