WW2 Japanese/Yamashita Treasure Secrets.....EXPOSED

Discussions on WW2 in the Pacific and the Sino-Japanese War.
gboy
Banned

WW2 Japanese/Yamashita Treasure Secrets.....EXPOSED

Post by gboy » 29 Jan 2007, 06:17

Comrades,

I'm a newcomer here in this forum...I don't know if my Japanese/Yamashita treasure topic is aloud here...anyway since it happen in WW2 and part of Japanese history...hopefully I can discuss, share and exposed some of the SECRETS OF JAPANESE/YAMASHITA TREASURES here in this forum.
Our team in the Philippines have documented more than 100+ suspected Japanese/yamashita treasure sites thru more than 20 years of extensive research, exploration, expedition and actual operation....meaning we have enough knowledge in these topic.
Since these is also part of WW2 history....you can post all your questions here, if these Japanese treasure is myth or real.... and I will answers the best I could...

Regards,
Gboy
[email protected]

gboy
Banned

Post by gboy » 31 Jan 2007, 04:15

Gentlemen,

Contrary to most Yamashita treasure books and WW2 history....only few people know the history or the real story that...the massive plunder and conquering of Asia by the Japs was already planned 25 years ahead.

According to my filipino-japs friend Richie, his grandfather Maj.Gen. Inami Murakami, was instructed by the Emperor of Japan to go to the Philippines in 1915 and work as a civilian enginner building roads, tunnel and bunkers, in preparation for WW2. His grandfather married a filipina and settled in Davao City, Mindanao island and work as an engineer (spies or advance party). When the WW2 broke out, their neighbors was surprised that a lowly engineer became an instant Japs Military officer...and later became a Maj. Gen. According to his grandfather, in 1910's the Emperor sent several hundreds Japanese to the Philippines to work as pineapple planters, laborers and Engineers as advance party in preparation for WW2. Bcoz in WW1 they are not yet prepared, therefore they are planning WW2 as early as 1910's. Thats why the americans was caught off guard by the Japs war technology...the biggest Battleship (Yamato and Mushashi class), advance fighter plane (Zero planes) and etc.....Meaning they are preparing for WW2 since 1910's.
Thas why when the war broke out...several tunnels, bunkers have already been finished in Mindanao and all the Japs did was put in the treasure hoard in these tunnels, when it is already difficult to bring the treasure hoard to Japan...the rest is history...

Peter H

Post by Peter H » 31 Jan 2007, 08:47

Refer our guidelines here.We prefer the term Japanese rather than Japs:

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=57065

Secondly I cannot find any reference to a Maj.Gen. Inami Murakami

http://www.generals.dk/nation/Japan/Mu.html

gboy
Banned

Post by gboy » 01 Feb 2007, 06:52

Peter H,

I believe the late general was a junior office during WW2, he probably raise from the ranks
Here is the info of the late general.
INAMI SUNE MURAKAMI - arrived in Mindanao, Philippines in 1915 wprk as technical consultant of Furukawa Dev. Co. , Ohta Dev. Co. and other different logging and mining companies in Mindanao....he is the advance party of Japanese. He married a filipina. When the war broke out from a civilian engineer he became a Japanese military officer.

Maj. Gen. Inami Murakami. CHIEF OF THE JAPANESE IMPERIAL FORCES, CIVILIAN PACIFICATION CAMPAIGN for Mindanao. He is one of the supervisor on the buriels, hiding, entombment and sinking of big volume Japanese war booties or treasure in land and sea from 1942-45. The late general opened and constructed the road connecting from Masugpo (now Tagum City) to Mawab, Nabunturan, Monkayo, Campostela Valley now part of COMVAL Province formerly Davao del Norte, all in Mindanao. Inami also help open the mining areas of Mt. Diwalwal, Monte Alto, Araibo, Maragusan Valley and lost horizon tunnels. In early 1970's Murakami attempted to relocate Gen. Ono who hide in the jungles of Agusan Sur, Mt. Matutum or Mt, Apo who still hide (probably died in that area).
The late general died in Davao City in Aug.1977, he was a 2 star general...

Any questions regarding Yamashita or Japanese war booties...just post it here...

mondo

Post by mondo » 03 Feb 2007, 17:10

Yo gboy,

I'm a native of Davao City and have been or own land on almost all those places you've mentioned. When we excavated part of our land to make a garage for 6wheeler trucks, we uncovered porcelein kitchen ware, a katana, a rifle and some coins. I was 10 yo. then. It was 1986.

Those places you said is really a big area to cover. Where exactly are those tunnels. I've never hear of them.

ChristopherPerrien

Post by ChristopherPerrien » 04 Feb 2007, 07:32

What kind of Treasure are we talking about here? Or How much?
I was under the impression that the gold reserves were evacuated with Quezon, and alot of the "money" and other valuables(sp?) were transferred to banks stateside, early in the war.

Granted , I am sure there were some rich people in PI who could not not transfer their valuables, and some fortunes were still there , but PI was not an extremely rich country at the time.

I would assume the gold mines of Lepanto were run by the Japanese during the war , but given the circumstances , I would wonder about the production amounts. "Assets" like this mine and others, I know nothing as to how much $$ was involved or extracted during the war.

Also , another side to this, is, Although the Japanese plundered like everyone else , I have never heard of "excessive hoarding" of such treasure by higher ranking Japanese officers. To me, it seems counter to the Japanese ideals/culture at the time. Large amounts of treasure would seem to me to automactically become the property of Emperor Hirohito and Nippon and to hoard large amounts would be akin to "stealing" from the same, and I would not expect that Yamashita or many Japanese would even think of doing that.

Chris

caramut

Post by caramut » 04 Feb 2007, 12:48

ChristopherPerrien wrote:What kind of Treasure are we talking about here? Or How much?
I was under the impression that the gold reserves were evacuated with Quezon, and alot of the "money" and other valuables(sp?) were transferred to banks stateside, early in the war.

Granted , I am sure there were some rich people in PI who could not not transfer their valuables, and some fortunes were still there , but PI was not an extremely rich country at the time.

I would assume the gold mines of Lepanto were run by the Japanese during the war , but given the circumstances , I would wonder about the production amounts. "Assets" like this mine and others, I know nothing as to how much $$ was involved or extracted during the war.

Also , another side to this, is, Although the Japanese plundered like everyone else , I have never heard of "excessive hoarding" of such treasure by higher ranking Japanese officers. To me, it seems counter to the Japanese ideals/culture at the time. Large amounts of treasure would seem to me to automactically become the property of Emperor Hirohito and Nippon and to hoard large amounts would be akin to "stealing" from the same, and I would not expect that Yamashita or many Japanese would even think of doing that.

Chris
This topic, apparently by the same OP, is more advanced on another forum where more information has been given.
http://www.rense.com/general13/treasure.htm

http://www.answers.com/topic/yamashita-s-gold

http://www.www.bibliotecaplyeades.ne...y/contents.htm

http:///w.state.hi.us/jud/20606.htm
(ROXAS VS MARCOS...HAWAII COURT DEPOSITION.....Proof that a filipiono treasure hunter Rogelio Roxas recovered 2 ton golden budha and cave full of gold...it took Phil. Army (Marcos loyal soldiers)...one year to haul the treasure inside the cave...!!! )

Yamashita/Marcos book:
Sterling Seagraves: Gold Warriors, Yamato Dynasty...
Asian Loot by Charles mcdougald....Marcos Loot book...etc...
http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4298

caramut

Post by caramut » 04 Feb 2007, 14:20

Apparently gboy has been pursuing this issue in a mercenary fashion on a lot of sites for quite a while. I doubt that he has much to offer in the way of serious historical knowledge.
Originally Posted by Gen. Sandworm

Also if you just google gboy you will see that there is noting ever actually presented. He just keeps posting adverts for funding. I would not fund anything with out seeing any progress what so ever.

So gboy ive been researching you for 15 mins not and seen you have never posted anything. So if you next post doesnt make somekind of attempt to present information of a valuable nature...........ill say it has much has I possibly can. gboy is full of shit. And this is just another scam.
Now that you've pointed me in the Google direction, I have to agree with you
http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q ... hita&meta=
http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthr ... 298&page=2

ChristopherPerrien

Post by ChristopherPerrien » 04 Feb 2007, 23:58

Which is one of my concerns with this topic, I don't see any mass amount of info on this subject, except just a push for some book "being written" :roll: by some "Seagrave", to be published in "French" :roll: "sometime in the future" :roll: . And it is all based on ONE DISCOVERY and the subsequent shennagans pertaining to a single cache in PI of a Gold Bubba , some platinum,and x number? of gold bars years ago. And the idea Yamashita had any ownership of it is incorrect. It was simply a trove of war-booty that ended up in PI after being looted from SE Asia, and as such it was the property of Hirohito, who might have been the richest man , who has ever lived. So this stuff was just one sidetracked "shipment" that didn't make it to Japan. Why unload stuff in PI if you have moved it that far BY SHIP toward Japan ? It seem to me this treasure while
"exceptional" in value was an exception and most made it to Japan or got sunk at sea somewhere in between.

Rather than buy a shovel and head to PI 8-) . It would be a far better idea to go buy an "ALVIN" and peruse the locations of US submarine victories during the WAR. However PI, I have gathered from meeting alot of Filipino girls 8-) 8-) , is a rather funplace, even if you don't have a shovel , moreso, if you can afford a submersible and cruise the Pacific to find some of, Yamashita's treasure.

gboy
Banned

Post by gboy » 05 Feb 2007, 05:28

Caramut,
Do you expect me to show you or in this forum....our 'CONFDENTIAL" 250 pages treasure files (japs maps. docu, sites pictures...etc) ???....are you nuts....remember, the Japanese veteran commit suicide when a filipino steal his ONE treasure map....and you expect me to SHOW TO YOU 21 JAPS TREASURE MAPS...and other CONFIDENTIAL TREASURE INFO ...just like that in this forum?...he,he,he...its decades of treasure research and "ITS ONLY FOR YOUR EYES ONLY"...man...
By the way...why is it...middle east biggest gold buyer...AEMEA GROUP based in Dubai (owned by Australian Billionaire Kenneth Copeland) is putting up a BIGGEST GOLD REFINARY IN THE WORLD in Clark Field, Pampanga?...are you not wandering why an Australian like you doing in small country and putting up the biggest Gold refinary HERE?....YAMASHITA TREASURE my friend...how do I know...I dine with him since September...he,he,he...

Christopher,
Relax.....take it easy....we can arrive to that later....its too tiring to type all more than 100 japs treasure sites here. and other treasure "confidential info".....maybe later...
What amount of treasure?....its the treasure of 12 Asian countries....accumulated for 5 centuries....the wedding rings alone in these countries (billion people?)....how much tons do you think it would be?....how about their banks, pawnshops, mining, jewelry stores, personal and family heirloom treasures, temples, golden artifacts...etc.

Large amount of treasure was indeed property of Japan Emperor...however, they were not able to ship it to japan due to heavily ambuscades of US submarine thats why they burried the treasures here....remember the japanese planned WW2 since 1910's or first word war...30-25 years ahead of actual WW2....proof?...later....

caramut

Post by caramut » 05 Feb 2007, 06:38

gboy wrote:Caramut,
Do you expect me to show you or in this forum....our 'CONFDENTIAL" 250 pages treasure files (japs maps. docu, sites pictures...etc) ???....are you nuts....remember, the Japanese veteran commit suicide when a filipino steal his ONE treasure map....and you expect me to SHOW TO YOU 21 JAPS TREASURE MAPS...and other CONFIDENTIAL TREASURE INFO ...just like that in this forum ...
Yes, I do expect you to disclose it on this forum..

You started this thread.

You raised all the issues about the treasure and its location..

You said in your initial post that
you can post all your questions here, if these Japanese treasure is myth or real.... and I will answers the best I could...
but when it gets down to the details you won't disclose anything.

This is a site for discussing history. It is customary to provide evidence for contentious claims like yours.

If you're not going to do that, there is no point to your posts.

Given the way you've been blowing this stuff all over the internet for years and seeking money for your supposed search, I see this as just another teaser thread to drag suckers in to sending you money.

Maybe there is a treasure, maybe not, but you sure as hell don't know where it is or you'd be out there with your maps and digging like blazes instead of sitting at a computer posting this stuff on treasure-hunting and sundry other forums..

Peter H

Post by Peter H » 05 Feb 2007, 10:14

I'm locking this topic.

Treasure hunting may have its followers but this discussion is adding nothing in our quest for knowledge/historical research.

Return to “WW2 in the Pacific & Asia”