Lend-Lease Thompsons

Discussions on all aspects of the USSR, from the Russian Civil War till the end of the Great Patriotic War and the war against Japan. Hosted by Art.
Filippov 125

Lend-Lease Thompsons

Post by Filippov 125 » 14 Jun 2007, 21:47

I used to have a couple photo's that I accidentally found on google while i was looking for something else. They were all showing Soviet Naval Infantry with Lend-Lease Thompsons. I've since gotten a new computer and can't find the pictures anywhere anymore. Does anyone know what pictures I'm talking about? There was one in particular of a row of maybe 10 or more men on the crest of a hill or dune at a beach all aiming the Thompsons off camera. If you have a copy of it and would post it, I would be most greatful.

Yuri

Re: Lend-Lease Thompsons

Post by Yuri » 15 Jun 2007, 02:45

Filippov 125 wrote:I used to have a couple photo's that I accidentally found on google while i was looking for something else. They were all showing Soviet Naval Infantry with Lend-Lease Thompsons. I've since gotten a new computer and can't find the pictures anywhere anymore. Does anyone know what pictures I'm talking about? There was one in particular of a row of maybe 10 or more men on the crest of a hill or dune at a beach all aiming the Thompsons off camera. If you have a copy of it and would post it, I would be most greatful.
There can be it?
Attachments
MorPech.jpg
MorPech.jpg (48.54 KiB) Viewed 967 times

Filippov 125

Post by Filippov 125 » 15 Jun 2007, 07:52

Yes, that is exactly it. Spaceba.

Return to “The Soviet Union at War 1917-1945”