cirumstancial proof of planned soviet crimes against germans

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
wildboar

cirumstancial proof of planned soviet crimes against germans

Post by wildboar » 29 Dec 2002, 17:35

While it is proven fact that soviet forces commited massive crimes against german civilians which was never investigated nor any soviet war criminal ever punished.

While i had no doubt from begining that whatever happened in germany was organised by Beria led NVKD

Few of my friends on this forum disagreed with this and argued that it was work of vengeful individuals and not a policy of soviet high command

Here i quoting a reference from letter by soviet soldier Yuri Koriakin written on March 3, 1945 -
Hello dear brother,

It's nice to get a good letter from Moscow. You've embarked on a large undertaking, with the duodenum, watch that you don't miss. I have frightfully many news, can't possibly describe everything, and there's no time besides, I'll tell when I come back.

With each passing day we are moving deeper into Germany. I don't know exactly where I'm located, but it's somewhere near the Baltic coast, Stettin (Szczecin) is on our way and some other city closer to here.

There's almost no population left in the local towns and cities, but lots of goods. Chickens and geese, rabbits and goats, pigs and sheep, cows and horses amble around without owners. Cows moo, they have to be milked, but who needs them? And how many foods we eat - everything, starting with potatoes and ending with chocolate, coffee, and piglets. And how much stuff there is around. It can't be counted. Yes. The Germans were well off. Well, and those who remained get some, the German girls, and all the fraus, and men. We don't act considerately. Can't write everything. You've probably heard. *

Further Yuri Koriakin explains the things he couldn;t write due to fear of beria led NVKD whichis emphasised in bold above
Before crossing the German border in the region of Bromberg (Bydgoszcz) .)the company politruk (political officer - trans) came to a meeting and announced the following: "We are entering German territory. We know that Germans brought uncounted evils to our land, that is why we are entering their territory, to punish the Germans. I ask you not to make contact with the local population, so that you wouldn't have any troubles, and not to walk alone. Well, and concerning the woman question, you can treat the German women rather freely, but so it wouldn't look organized
Here the fact is that Company Politruk(Political officer) was always a NVKD men.
Again the NVKD official permits red army soldiers to commit crimes against german civilians but asks them to do such a ways that it does appears as organised one .

The above quote of Soviet Veteran Yuri Koriakin is available at following web-site=

http://www.iremember.ru/signal/koriakin ... 030345.htm

I consider this letter and its explantion of circumstancial evidence for my statement that soviet atrocities on german civilians were organised and pre-planned by Beria led NVKD

We have no choice but to rely on eye-witness and cirumstancial evidence as communist government of east germany and soviet union destroyed all the proof regarding it.

aardvark

Pre Planned War Crimes

Post by aardvark » 30 Dec 2002, 02:31

:x There is little doubt that Nazi crimes are well documented, on the other hand Soviet crimes for the most part remain state secrets. The supporting documentation has and will remain secret forever. Katyn is a perfect example of Soviet lies and deceit. The Soviets went as far as to produce witnesses and documents to support their claim that Germans had committed these crimes. It was only in the late 1980's that the truth was revealed. How many other crimes remain covered in lies. How many other documents that will never see the light of day are buried in NKVD and KGB files. Rest assured that Katyn would still be blamed on the Germans were it not for Gorby's confession. Katyn was not an isolated event. It is part of a continum of violence and terror that Communism is responsible for. From the killing fields of Cambodia to the forests of Poland mass murder and terror are the fruits of Communism. Anyone who suggests that crimes committed by Communists were "accidents" is a deceiver and a liar.Terror was the cornerstone of Communist control.

Nagelfar

Post by Nagelfar » 30 Dec 2002, 02:35

wildboar.....aardvark

?.. hmmm, I knew at the christmas season they began to speak in the mangier. but I didnt think they'd ever come to post at a third reich forum :wink: :P

Michael Kenny

Post by Michael Kenny » 30 Dec 2002, 02:48

From Waco I see, pretty apt!

Roberto

Post by Roberto » 30 Dec 2002, 20:10

wildboar wrote:While it is proven fact that soviet forces commited massive crimes against german civilians which was never investigated nor any soviet war criminal ever punished.

While i had no doubt from begining that whatever happened in germany was organised by Beria led NVKD

Few of my friends on this forum disagreed with this and argued that it was work of vengeful individuals and not a policy of soviet high command

Here i quoting a reference from letter by soviet soldier Yuri Koriakin written on March 3, 1945 -
Hello dear brother,

It's nice to get a good letter from Moscow. You've embarked on a large undertaking, with the duodenum, watch that you don't miss. I have frightfully many news, can't possibly describe everything, and there's no time besides, I'll tell when I come back.

With each passing day we are moving deeper into Germany. I don't know exactly where I'm located, but it's somewhere near the Baltic coast, Stettin (Szczecin) is on our way and some other city closer to here.

There's almost no population left in the local towns and cities, but lots of goods. Chickens and geese, rabbits and goats, pigs and sheep, cows and horses amble around without owners. Cows moo, they have to be milked, but who needs them? And how many foods we eat - everything, starting with potatoes and ending with chocolate, coffee, and piglets. And how much stuff there is around. It can't be counted. Yes. The Germans were well off. Well, and those who remained get some, the German girls, and all the fraus, and men. We don't act considerately. Can't write everything. You've probably heard. *

Further Yuri Koriakin explains the things he couldn;t write due to fear of beria led NVKD whichis emphasised in bold above
Before crossing the German border in the region of Bromberg (Bydgoszcz) .)the company politruk (political officer - trans) came to a meeting and announced the following: "We are entering German territory. We know that Germans brought uncounted evils to our land, that is why we are entering their territory, to punish the Germans. I ask you not to make contact with the local population, so that you wouldn't have any troubles, and not to walk alone. Well, and concerning the woman question, you can treat the German women rather freely, but so it wouldn't look organized
Here the fact is that Company Politruk(Political officer) was always a NVKD men.
Again the NVKD official permits red army soldiers to commit crimes against german civilians but asks them to do such a ways that it does appears as organised one .

The above quote of Soviet Veteran Yuri Koriakin is available at following web-site=

http://www.iremember.ru/signal/koriakin ... 030345.htm

I consider this letter and its explantion of circumstancial evidence for my statement that soviet atrocities on german civilians were organised and pre-planned by Beria led NVKD
The atrocities probably were "organised and pre-planned” – in the sense explained in an article I translated from a special feature of the German news magazine Der Spiegel on the flight and expulsion of Germans from Eastern Europe:
[…]The annihilation of millions of people, which Hitler had planned for the Russians, Stalin had not foreseen for the Germans. But when the Red Army had reached the western border of the Soviet Union, many were tired, and in order to lift up morale Stalin’s generals loosened the controls that even in war keep soldiers from becoming murderers.[my emphasis]
More then a thousand army newspapers had sown the hatred that was now necessary to win. For example Ilya Ehrenburg’s proclamation: “If during the day you haven’t killed a German, your day is wasted. Don’t count the days, don’t count the versts, count only one thing: the Germans you have killed. Kill the Germans.”
The order of the day of the 1st Belorussian Front before the attack on the Reich read as follows: “The time has come to settle accounts with the German-Fascist hangmen. Great and burning is our hate. We will take revenge for those burned in the hell ovens, for those choked in the gas chambers, we will take cruel revenge for everything.”
It seems that Stalin’s generals underestimated the effects of their propaganda. A little plundering, a few excesses, was what they had in mind.
But the waves of murder and destruction in East Prussia and Silesia apparently also frightened the Russian leadership.
[my emphasis]
On the tenth day of the winter offensive in the Vistula bend the high command of the 2nd Belorussian Front ordered the suppression of “robbery, plunder, arson and mass drinking orgies.” The hate propaganda, however, Stalin had cancelled only when his troops had crossed the Oder and Neiße and reached the ground that the Kremlin leader intended to leave to the Germans in the future – the later GDR.[my emphasis][…]
The whole translation can be found on the thread

“Father, shoot me”
http://www.thirdreichforum.com/phpBB2/v ... 2ac28a341b

wildboar wrote:We have no choice but to rely on eye-witness and cirumstancial evidence as communist government of east germany and soviet union destroyed all the proof regarding it.
How do you know that?

Destroying files was not Soviet policy, for all I know. “To be kept for all times” was more like them.

Anyway, one of your more interesting contributions. Congratulations!

aardvark

Soviet Records

Post by aardvark » 31 Dec 2002, 05:55

Though the Soviets may not have destroyed incriminating documents, it seems that the Putin government has no interest in allowing access to these archives. The short glimpse historians got during Gorbachov and Yelstsin rein provided excellant information on Soviet war crimes,especially Katyn. By the way Roberto, do you consider Katyn a planned war crime? PS-Mr Kenney-your quite a wit,if you ever find the other half, you'll be truly amazing!

Roberto

Re: Soviet Records

Post by Roberto » 31 Dec 2002, 11:16

aardvark wrote:Though the Soviets may not have destroyed incriminating documents, it seems that the Putin government has no interest in allowing access to these archives. The short glimpse historians got during Gorbachov and Yelstsin rein provided excellant information on Soviet war crimes,especially Katyn. By the way Roberto, do you consider Katyn a planned war crime?
The Polish officers shot at Katyn were the victims of an order from Stalin himself, according to British historian Richard Overy (Russia's War, page 53).

Their killing, according to Overy, was part of a calculated strategy to rid the occupied areas of Eastern Poland of any elements able of raising the flag of national resurgence against the Soviet invader.

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”