ONLY 3 MILLION JEWS IN EUROPE BEFORE THE WAR?

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Kampfgruppe Peiper
Banned

ONLY 3 MILLION JEWS IN EUROPE BEFORE THE WAR?

Post by Kampfgruppe Peiper » 04 Jan 2003, 09:07

ISN'T IT TRUE THAT ONLY THREE MILLION JEWS LIVED IN EUROPE PRIOR TO THE HOSTILITIES? I AM NOTA HOLLOCAUST DENIER, I JUST THINK THE NUMBERS ARE SKEWED. CAN SOMEONE SHED SOME LIGHT?
Last edited by Kampfgruppe Peiper on 08 Jan 2003, 10:42, edited 2 times in total.

Caldric

Post by Caldric » 04 Jan 2003, 09:17

No that is not true. Was spread by Revisionist to try and change history. Even most of the guys around here that are considered Revisionist understand that 5+ million Jews died during the war, most debates are centered around how.

Bill Medland

Post by Bill Medland » 04 Jan 2003, 11:38

I accept the 5+ million figure for the Holocaust, but I wonder how many non-Jewish victims found themselves on the "Jews killed list"?

For example, a village is "cleared" in Russia, and 103 people are murdered. The SS commander knows that only 23 are Jews, but in his paperwork he writes that they were all Jews as this makes it easier to justify his actions to his boss. In this one action we have 80 non-Jews added to the 6 million figure at the end of the war. How many times in reallity did this happen?

Just a thought,Bill.

Caldric

Post by Caldric » 04 Jan 2003, 11:55

Bill Medland wrote:I accept the 5+ million figure for the Holocaust, but I wonder how many non-Jewish victims found themselves on the "Jews killed list"?

For example, a village is "cleared" in Russia, and 103 people are murdered. The SS commander knows that only 23 are Jews, but in his paperwork he writes that they were all Jews as this makes it easier to justify his actions to his boss. In this one action we have 80 non-Jews added to the 6 million figure at the end of the war. How many times in reallity did this happen?

Just a thought,Bill.
That is a very interesting thought Bill, and I could well imagine that it happened in that manner. At any rate to me personally I have never tried to separate the victims by class, if they were Jews or otherwise it is that same level. Sometimes I think it is almost blasphemy upon the millions of other victims to be over-shadowed by the Jewish issues. Such as the Chinese and other Asian victims who were also murdered, butchered, raped, and destroyed by the millions. Unfortunately they do not have the means to make sure no one ever forgets, except for the few of us who do know of such crimes and take an active interest in the subject, however morbid it may feel at times I think even small communities such as these are important. Well that is my words of wisdom for the New Year.

Dan

Post by Dan » 04 Jan 2003, 14:31

Prior to the war, there were 15 million Jews in the world, give or take a couple million. If the Germans had won the war, they could probably have gotten their hands on 11 million, give or take a couple million. There were probably 8 million Jews that at one time or another were under some sort of Axis rule, give or take a couple million.

Scott Smith

Post by Scott Smith » 04 Jan 2003, 23:21

I don't see how the Nazis ever could have gotten their hands on more than five-million Jews. That's why I won't accept a figure greater than that, assuming they even managed to kill every last one.
:)

Charles Bunch

Post by Charles Bunch » 04 Jan 2003, 23:41

Scott Smith wrote:I don't see how the Nazis ever could have gotten their hands on more than five-million Jews. That's why I won't accept a figure greater than that, assuming they even managed to kill every last one.
Gee, you better alert the community of historians.

They're going to feel silly!

billy beard
Banned

Post by billy beard » 04 Jan 2003, 23:51

why does it matter exactly how many jews were murdered?

Scott Smith

Post by Scott Smith » 05 Jan 2003, 01:12

billy beard wrote:why does it matter exactly how many jews were murdered?
It probably doesn't matter, except to historians. The devil is in the details.

Christian Ankerstjerne
Forum Staff

Post by Christian Ankerstjerne » 05 Jan 2003, 01:40

The most important detail is the one that people seem to forget - that no matter if there were 3 or 6 million Jews killed, they were still killed!

Christian

Roberto

Post by Roberto » 05 Jan 2003, 02:32

Charles Bunch wrote:
Scott Smith wrote:I don't see how the Nazis ever could have gotten their hands on more than five-million Jews. That's why I won't accept a figure greater than that, assuming they even managed to kill every last one.
Gee, you better alert the community of historians.

They're going to feel silly!
Or read the Korherr Report, a translation of which is featured on the thread

http://www.thirdreichforum.com/phpBB2/v ... .php?t=397

and add up the Jewish population figures established by Himmler’s statistician for the various countries under Nazi domination.

Scott Smith

Post by Scott Smith » 05 Jan 2003, 03:43

Christian Ankerstjerne wrote:The most important detail is the one that people seem to forget - that no matter if there were 3 or 6 million Jews killed, they were still killed!
Well, yes, 60 million were killed in a very brutal war one way or another. Then there are what LePen called the details of history.
:wink:

Charles Bunch

Post by Charles Bunch » 05 Jan 2003, 03:46

Scott Smith wrote:
Christian Ankerstjerne wrote:The most important detail is the one that people seem to forget - that no matter if there were 3 or 6 million Jews killed, they were still killed!
Well, yes, 60 million were killed in a very brutal war one way or another. Then there are what LePen called the details of history.
And one of the details of history would be that the murder of 6 million Jews had nothing to do with prosecuting a war.

But deniers like Smith like to pretend there is no difference between genocide and the deaths of people from nations at war.

Dan

Post by Dan » 05 Jan 2003, 04:43

And one of the details of history would be that the murder of 6 million Jews had nothing to do with prosecuting a war.
Le Pen spoke of the gas chambers, not the holocaust. Our idiot press misquotes him because they are our idiot press.

Scott Smith

Post by Scott Smith » 05 Jan 2003, 07:37

Yes, it all hinges around those pesky gaschambers, doesn't it?
:wink:

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”