The empty stomach of the corpse of Mussolini.

Discussions on all aspects of Italy under Fascism from the March on Rome to the end of the war.
gabriel pagliarani

The empty stomach of the corpse of Mussolini.

Post by gabriel pagliarani » 01 Feb 2003, 01:26

The stomach of mussolini was found totally empty, during authopsy. The eyewitnesses of Sig.ra De Maria and Pietro Carradori(the owner of the small villa in Bonzanigo, a small town on the hill over Dongo in which Mussolini passed his last night, in the while Carradori was the Duce's own personal military attendant) said that Mussolini had a rich brunch at 14pm. Mussolini suffered of stomach-ache (a hole called "ulcera duodenalis"), cured with feminine exthrogenes by his own german doctor Zacharias:therefore if a perfect stomach needs at least 4 hours to drain completely after brunch, the offenced stomach of Mussolini required at least 5 or 6 hours. Therefore if he was killed at 16,30 why was his stomach completely empty? There is only an allowable explanation: the eyewitnesses where obliged to change their report becuse someone menaced them of death. Mussolini never had the brunch: he was killed wearing only a "canottiera (a t-shirt without shoulders) because he was just awakened and not wearing the german coat.For the same reason Claretta Petacci was found without her slips. Consequently death occurred close to 8 a.m.by shooting them both in the same "house De Maria" in which Mussolini passed the night.Miss Dorina Mazzola was the 19er neighbour of De Maria Family and his house lacks only 50 meters: she heard the struggle and she saw Mussolini While living and just after death. Miss Dorina now is dead but her witnesses is hold up by her nephew Sig.ra Longa. Mussolini was executed in the same house he passed his last night! Consequently his killers were not Walter Audisio (falsely assumed as Cap.Valerio: the true "Valerio" was Luigi Longo the former secretary of Italian Communist Party!) Audisio was choosen in 1947 by PCI as "official communist hero" to be presented to the people assembled in Basilica di Massenzio in Rome in summer 1947. Guido Lampredi (one of the shooters)was a Soviet military link-officer recruited by CEKA and directly guided by Palmiro Togliatti (as discovered only last night on RAI3 "Aenigma"): the communist party had choosen Audisio in order to hide this "Sovietic apparatnicky presence" among italian communists in the false show of execution facing "Villa Belmonte". In the while "Cap.John", an intrepid SAS agent directly guided by Gen.Alexander then parachuted near Como only few nights before Dongo execution, accomplished the lucky operation at the end of which Mussolini was killed. The name of this SAS was Roberto Macarrone (..sounds an italian name in the while he was a brilliant british intruder) as Peter Tompkins (the legendary american OSS officer who guided the resistance in Rome) discovered during this "Aenigma" TV-scoop.This "Cap.John" recruited a partisan squad in Milano and drived it directly toward Como: other british agents in the while prepared the trap in Bonzanigo. In my opinion among these other squad there was "Neri" alias "Cap.Blacks" of the RAF, the same man my father met when disbanded during Luftwaffe's "Phoenix" operation in late '44 then killed by ODESSA in summer'45. At the end of the operation Mussolini was dead and the letters of Churchill were hidden definitively.

Stephan

Why an empty stomach?

Post by Stephan » 11 Feb 2003, 11:35

I am totally ignorant about any theories about an communist conspiracy. I do know some outlines about Italian history, bur I am not an expert on it.

But your question was how come an person who ate a good meal only some hours ago do have an completely empty stomach when deceased?

I do have tre partly different theories, thre tries to explain a fact like this.

1. He was very nervous/scared, and vomited by sheer nervousness.

2. He tried to take poison, and was made to vomite. His captivors preferred him dead by hanging by them, not dead by his own hand.

3. The captivors though he and his female companion had diamonds or such, and they did an thorough search. This theory does also explain why
they were halvnaked when executed.

gabriel pagliarani

Post by gabriel pagliarani » 13 Feb 2003, 12:37

1) Emetic action (vomit) change the acidity of the stomach: easily scanned "de visu" by whitening or clearing the colour of the inner parts.
2) Venom easily can be detected by smelling and no venom was detected.
3) Mussolini nervous or scared (sic!)? :lol: You don't know anything about the Duce, obviously. Nothing on Earth could scare him, live or dead he was.
4) When hanging upside-down in Piazzale Loreto not a cent coin dropped down from his corpse. He was not a thief, if this is your strange theory about diamonds. Not only! He never appreciated diamonds because thieved by English Empire then produced, sold and held by jew and masonry lobbies: this was his opinion about diamonds.

Stephan

Diamonds??

Post by Stephan » 13 Feb 2003, 13:51

Gabriel wrote: "4) When hanging upside-down in Piazzale Loreto not a cent coin dropped down from his corpse. He was not a thief, if this is your strange theory about diamonds. Not only! He never appreciated diamonds because thieved by English Empire then produced, sold and held by jew and masonry lobbies: this was his opinion about diamonds."

Why strange? Those in great danger seeking a refuge do very often have an hidden reserve. It is not strange, it is usual.

Besides, here is not a question what I do believe, here is a question what his captivors did believe, and we know they hated Mussolini. Whatever you say about Mussolinis courage, personal honesty, and contempt for diamonds may be true; but it almost for sure was not held true by his captivors - even if they knew your facts they would suppress them for themselves. So. If they believed he may have some jevellery, dollars or such on him, and they almost surely did so, - so they would search him.
So my guess is - he and his female companion WERE searched trough; made to vomite or not.

Beides, my hypothese doesnt contradict your hypothese about a conspiracy....

gabriel pagliarani

Post by gabriel pagliarani » 13 Feb 2003, 16:13

Stephan, there is no space for fantasy in this argument.
1)DISINFORMAZIA, not "communist conspiracy" or "propaganda toward the enemy" in the classical Beria' s modality. A standard during Stalin's age. Nothing strange in it.
2)Emetic action or vomit is easily detectable by pathologists: the sudden increase of acidity changes the colors of the inner stomach and death freeze these changes.
3)Venoms: any venom is detectable by smelling or simply by watching the colors of the tongue and liver. A pathologist could detect it easily.
Note that the young pathologist watching the authopsy just registered all the strange procedures done from the leader doctor. You are detecting the detective...
4) Scare? :lol: ...the Duce was lion-hearted. His anal sphynter (the round muscle rounding the ass hole...simply) was tightly closed after 3 days from death, exceeding rigor mortis! I avoided this brutal argument, but you are talking about the courage of Mussolini, simply a legend.
5) Pain? The 1st bullet cut aorta, Mussolini died in 30 seconds.
Finally the atrocity to open a corpse cutting it with a knife while searching diamonds in the stomach is too much for me. I cannot believe that a communist partisan or simply a doctor were able to do something like this in Italy.... my own country is a bit more civilizated than Uganda, I presume. :cry:
Try again.

Stephan

disinformation? and information about Mussolini

Post by Stephan » 13 Feb 2003, 16:51

As I said before, I am literally ignorant about the finer points in Italian history, however I do admit the soviet communist had such a policy about disinformation and so, so far I know.

About the rest; I think we are partly talking aside each other. Lets say so: you said what you could say at the moment; I made the contribution I could do at the moment.
It is not necessary for us to quarrel. I do end this thread.

Lets hope there are some readers who have some use of our writings.

Very good you had the chance to tell abour Mussolinis personal courage and personal integrity; whatever we think about him as international statesman och war leader - he did not only make the trains go and come just in time, he was a apparently a much, much better person than most of his critics know. Thank you for this reminder.

with best regards/S

gabriel pagliarani

sorry stephan

Post by gabriel pagliarani » 14 Feb 2003, 10:40

Sorry Stephan,
there is no quarrelling from mine: everyday I must face in Italy the continuos deny of this argument exerted from the 3rd larger ex-communist party in the world , an open wound in our history. As I said in previous posts the civil war is just running at today in Italy at the lowest level possible, but it runs. Your supposition are useful to let me argue about: for this reason I ask you to try again. Roger?

Nick.A.

Post by Nick.A. » 15 Feb 2003, 04:17

Question to Gabriel Pagliarani...........Gabriel, You seem to have very good Knowledge, and Understanding, of matters with regards the Duce. I recently had the pleasure, of visiting your Great country. As you live in Rome, perhaps you can help me.Whilst in Rome, I made a special trip, to find the Via Rasella.I did this, because of my Interest in the Murder of 33 German servicemen, that were butchered by partissans/communists, in 1943. I was very surprised, at how small and narrow, the Via Rasella is. While standing, in that ancient ,and narrow little street, one can easilly see, that the Germans would have stood NO Chance, of escaping their attackers, who were supposedly up on the roofs of the buildings.There is also a theory?, that the initial Bomb, that killed so many of these men, was in a street sweepers cart, that was left in that street.Naturally, there is No Marker, or Memorial Plaque, to those that were killed there. While Researching some history, of the Duce, I have come across some information, that claims, that the Duce, actually lived in a flat, in the Via Rasella, while he was Prime Minister, before the War started.This was before his wife and children, joined him in Rome. Can you confirm, that the Duce actually lived in this same street, that was later used as a killing ground by the partissans???? Regards, Nick.A.

gabriel pagliarani

Casualties

Post by gabriel pagliarani » 17 Feb 2003, 12:03

I never heard this story before... but if you think that the last time that Mussolini was obliged to look for a flat was before the "March on Rome" in 1922, more than 20 years before (...a prime Minister is obliged to stay in other sites of national property, also today) and considering that Via Rasella is fulfilled by hotels, I think that your theory is extremely probable. Peter Tompkins, the legendary OSS officer leading resistance in Rome, effectively occupied a flat in Via Rasella, but I don't know if that flat was the same occupied by Mussolini 20 years before...The 33 soldiers killed were not Germans but Italians: they were born in Sud-Tirol (a German speaking region of actual Italy previously part of Austro Hungarian Empire, then conquered during WW1) After Sept 8 th 1943 the Reich declared Sud-Tirol part of Great Germany and those men were obliged to enrole in Wehrmacht, but now they must be considered Italian casualties. Another brutal face of Italian Civil War.

Luca

Re: Casualties

Post by Luca » 18 Sep 2003, 12:05

gabriel pagliarani wrote:The 33 soldiers killed were not Germans but Italians: they were born in Sud-Tirol (a German speaking region of actual Italy previously part of Austro Hungarian Empire, then conquered during WW1)
Exactly, and when the orders for the reprisal arrive in Roma, at the same Tirol formation was offer and/or order to be the formation that will make the reprisal. Cause the hard strong protest of the Italians in German uniform, that no need kill italians, they was able to refuse the order and they was send immediatly outside Roma, in Tirol if i remeber well.
Luca
Ps = The destructive effects of the Rasella bomb was cause it was a little street with very high civils hauses walls.
It was a populated street and some workers was usually work in the street. Not only italians in uniform was killed in the action.
I want say that i can understend and maybe agree with the partisan action, was the war and the target was opposite fighters (maybe a no civil place can be much more better, but this is another aspect), but i no agree with the post bomb facts. All the walls of Roma was full of bi lingual comunications that inform that if the autors of the bomb attak no consigned theyself immediatly to the German autority 10 civil will kill for every death of the other side.
Great act of heroism can be arrive in german offices, say "yes! im the autor of the attak!"..split in face of the german officer and look in the eyes the last bullets that arrive... and save a lot of innocent lifes (this act can be enough for a gold medail..or not?). The only heroic act in Roma was put the bomb in the street, no more. A long list of civils was write,all envolved or condamned, in any case well know comunists or anti german peoples (with some errors) and they was all killed.
In the postwar, the partisans that put the bomb, recive the republic gold medail for bravery and valor.
Luca

NB = i have a pic of Via Rasella immediatly after the bomb attak, but i cant show it cause in the center of the street stay a 7 years children, or better half children. Infact only the half up of the body is present, and the center zone of the body is 4 or 5 size more of the originals measures , in pratica the half children body appare as a funnel.
In the postwar the relatives of the civils deads of Via Rasella try to make a legal trial action against the partisans, and i prefere no remeber what happened.

Luca

Re: Casualties

Post by Luca » 22 Sep 2003, 10:21

Luca wrote:A long list of civils was write,all envolved or condamned, in any case well know comunists or anti german peoples (with some errors) and they was all killed.
Founding some informations appare that what i write (with the help of my memory only) is maybe wrong. Sorry!
The fighters of the Battaglione "Bozen", all old men, was usually transit for Via Rasella every days, at the same hour, armed only with pistols, and is obvious that the bomb attak of the GAP (partisans comunists) was possible in every time.
The eventual reaction for similar strong attak was very well know before the bomb attak, and obvious.
In this day the jails of the Regina Coeli prison in Roma was full of anti-fascists, but not comunists.
Some rumors say that the really target of this attak no was the eliminations of some very old fighters opponents, but the eliminations of a great number of antifascists no comunists leaders, that in the days in subject, was prisoners or hostages of the germans.
Also the fact that the german commanders force the Bozen fighters for make every days the same way in the same hour, can explane how poor target can be considerate a group of some old fighters, without importance in the general situation of the Roma of the time, especially if paragonate to the matematic german reaction.
Thinking how well know was the repraisal, the idea of the real target no appare so strange.
In any case are only rumors, never dimonstrate.
Very sad that also 7 civils lose they lives in this attak, and some of they was workers that ,as all the others days, work in the street in the same positions, obviosly well know fact for any pre attak reconisation of the place.
Cause my bad knowledge of this famous fact (that here in Italia is a big flag that say how much was "good" the antifascists and how much was "bad" the germans),i want ask if some gently Member can inform me of what was the political nature of the victims of the german reprisal and in particolar, how much comunists was killed in the reprisal of the Fosse Ardeatine.
Thank You
Luca
Last edited by Luca on 22 Sep 2003, 10:43, edited 4 times in total.

Luca

Post by Luca » 22 Sep 2003, 10:32

Ps = In 1997, 53 years after the fact, a brave Magistrate decide to open an inquiry...."fu un atto illegittimo di guerra"..."was a illegittim act of war", and ask all the old papers for new inquest.
After 6 years i never know news.
Someone know what happened?
Thank You
Luca

FB

Post by FB » 22 Sep 2003, 13:25

Luca wrote:Ps = In 1997, 53 years after the fact, a brave Magistrate decide to open an inquiry...."fu un atto illegittimo di guerra"..."was a illegittim act of war", and ask all the old papers for new inquest.
After 6 years i never know news.
Someone know what happened?
Thank You
Luca
Hi Luca,

nothing happened.

The corte di Cassazione rejected the thing.

A link with the Sentence:

http://www.uni.net/anfp/rasella.htm

Bye

Luca

Post by Luca » 24 Sep 2003, 09:06

Sad and obvious, as usually.
Note that the opponents no was only the relatives of the civils killed in Via Rasella, but also some relatives of the hostages executed in the reprisal of the Fosse Ardeatine.
Thank You for the link FB.
Luca

Return to “Italy under Fascism 1922-1945”