Children of leading Nazis

Discussions on all aspects of the NSDAP, the other party organizations and the government. Hosted by Michael Miller & Igor Karpov.
Kree

Names

Post by Kree » 19 Aug 2005, 22:55

I cant find anywhere the names of the Bormann children as well as the Goring chikldren and others besides the names of the Goebbels children. Can you help?

Also where did you find those excellent pictures of the Bormann children?

Durand

Post by Durand » 19 Aug 2005, 23:15

Hallo Kree,

The following thread regarding Bormann's family may be of interest:

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... n+children

Regards,

Durand

Kree

Other Children

Post by Kree » 20 Aug 2005, 00:13

Thank you very much for the answer to the Bormann children.

Often, the children of high Nazi leaders would entertain Hitler at the Berghoff......

There was Ursula Schneider, daughter of Herta Schneider who was Eva Braunds friend. Many pictures were taken of her with Hitler and Eva that many thought she was her daughter.....

http://www.thirdreichruins.com/berghofvisitors.htm and scroll down

I am currently collecting information about growing up in the Third Reich. For example, eduaction, propaganda and youth groups. I just stumbled upon this site and have found it VERY useful.

Anymore information about 'Nazi' children would be excellent, although I have extensively researched the Goebbels children, so if anyone would like to know about them from me I would be more than happy to help out.

Cheers[/img]

jv
In memoriam

Himmler family

Post by jv » 21 Aug 2005, 07:31

Here's another happy shot of the Himmler family with Gudrun, Marga and stepson Gerhard. Does anybody know whatever happened to Gerhard? jv
Attachments
himmler family.jpg
himmler family.jpg (38.16 KiB) Viewed 27853 times

Maurise

Post by Maurise » 28 Aug 2005, 19:05

Probably, someone knows, how after war there was a destiny of children Reinhard Heydrich?

Kree

Goebbels Children

Post by Kree » 31 Aug 2005, 01:13

I didn't find anywhere any in depth information of the Goebbels children, so if anyone would like it here they are.

Helga Susanne b. Spetember 1, 1932
Hildegard Traudel b. April 13, 1934
Helmut Christian b. October 2, 1935
Hedwig 'Hedda' Johanna b. February 19 1937
Holdine 'Holde' Kathrin b. May 1, 1938
Heidrun 'Heide' Elisabeth b. October 20, 1940

All named with 'H' names to honour Hitler.

Now does anyone know the full names and dates of birth of Goerigs, Himmlers, Speers children?

Which other influential leaders had children? I have little information also about the children of Baldur von Shirach and Gertrud Scholtz-Klink.... she apparently had 10 children!

Cheers

sylvieK4

Post by sylvieK4 » 31 Aug 2005, 14:37

Gertrud Scholtz-Klink.... she apparently had 10 children!
Not all ten were her natural children. She had several, and her second husband
had a number from a previous marriage, as well. Together I believe the total was ten.
You can find more information about Scholtz-Klink and her family by using the forum's
search function.

For more photos and discussion of the Bormann family, take a look at this earlier thread.

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=45256

Bormann's daughter, Eike, with U-Boat Captains, Teddy Suhren and Erich Topp.

Fischer

pictures from Edda end Gudrum

Post by Fischer » 30 May 2006, 22:38

hello my friends,

i am looking for any information and pictures from Edda Goering and Gudrum Himmler. Someone has these kind of pictures??

do they speak about this kind of subject today??

what happened with these womans today???

thanks

Fischer

Bankers

Post by Bankers » 19 Jun 2006, 22:45

Frau Himmler somehow made it to America in the 1960's and was actively working for the American Nazi Party at their headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia. There is a picture of her with the American Nazi Party Fuhrer George Lincoln Rockwell in an issue of "Stormtrooper" magazine from that time period. Martin

Max Williams

Post by Max Williams » 19 Jun 2006, 23:08

Martin F Vittitow wrote:Frau Himmler somehow made it to America in the 1960's and was actively working for the American Nazi Party at their headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia. There is a picture of her with the American Nazi Party Fuhrer George Lincoln Rockwell in an issue of "Stormtrooper" magazine from that time period. Martin
Frau Himmler? Marga Himmler was not active politically. I take it you mean Frau Burwitz?
Max.

zmija

Post by zmija » 20 Jun 2006, 18:20

What happened to Goebbels step-son Harald Quandt? Didn't he serve in the Luftwaffe?

Michael Miller
Forum Staff

Post by Michael Miller » 20 Jun 2006, 19:12

Goebbels' stepson Harald Quandt served as a Fallschirmjäger NCO and participated in the landings on Crete. He was a recipient of the Eisernen Kreuz I. & II. Klasse, the Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe, and the "Kreta" cuff title. He was killed in a plane crash in 1967.

An excellent biographical sketch, with photo, appears at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harald_Quandt (which indicates he reached the rank of "Lieutenant" [unsure if it was Leutnant or Oberleutnant] in the Luftwaffe.

Here's the text from the Wikipedia article:

Harald Quandt (November 1, 1921, Charlottenburg—September 22, 1967), the child of Magda Goebbels and entrepreneur Günther Quandt, was the stepson of Joseph Goebbels.

Harald was the result of a marriage between Günther and Magda in 1921. The couple divorced in 1927, but remained on extremely friendly terms. Magda later married Goebbels at a property owned by Günther; Harald remained with his biological father, Günther, who became a prominent business leader in the Third Reich.

He served as an Lieutenant in the Luftwaffe during World War II, being injured and later captured by Allied troops in Italy (1944). In 1954 he and his brother Herbert Quandt inherited their father's company Quandt Holdings and Harald became one of the wealthiest men in West Germany.

Harald Quandt was a keen pilot and survived an accident at Zurich International Airport. He also was a sailor, played the drums and the accordion and built large model railway with an area of 80 square metres in his house.

Quandt married Inge Bandekow (1928-1978) and they had 5 daughters: Katarina Geller (1951), Gabriele Quandt-Langenscheidt (1952), Anette May-Thies (1954), Patricia Halterman (1957), Colleen-Bettina Rosenblat (1962).

Colleen is a jewelery designer, while Gabriele held a 2004 photo exhibition raising more than 1000 Euros for the Children for a Better World charity.[1]

Harald died in 1967 when his personal Beechcraft King Air aircraft crashed in Italy.

Inge re-married after his death, but was shot by her new husband at Christmas Eve 1978 in a murder-suicide.

For more on Harald's half-siblings, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goebbels_children

~ Mike

zmija

Post by zmija » 20 Jun 2006, 22:13

Bankers

Post by Bankers » 23 Jun 2006, 21:30

Max: Yes, I misspoke, at the time it was Fraulein Himmler. I can only assume this was before she married Burwitz. Martin

Arbeiter

Harald

Post by Arbeiter » 11 Jul 2006, 23:29

After watching Der Untergang, where there is a scene at which Frau Goebbles writes here suicide letter, I decided to do some research on haral. It seems that he was one of the richest men in germany and the largest individual shareholder of BMW. YES, the Goebbles family had THAT close ties with BMW.

Return to “NSDAP, other party organizations & Government”