False ''Nazi War Crimes '' pictures.....

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Ostuf Charlemagne

False ''Nazi War Crimes '' pictures.....

Post by Ostuf Charlemagne » 20 Oct 2003, 03:31

In summer 1941,the british intelligence opened a fake picture ''factory'' in Toronto ,Canada. Run by jewish Eric Maschwitz ( agent G-106 who worked ounder the cover of a BBC singer.) This factory was known as ''Station M''.They forged lots of ''Nazi atrocities'' pics and documents to influentiate the US public for a pro-war attitude.(Canada was choose because it's snowy like in Russia with huge forrests.) Inspite ofisolationnism and neutralists feelings in the USA, the jewish / US medias repercuted these pics .Maschwitz said once to F:D:Roosevelt that they were able to fake any ''document'' or picture in 48 hours.

Sources : book ''Desperate Deception- British covert operations in the USA,1939-1944'' by Thomas E.Mahl, USA

- article of Louis-Christian Gauthier in ''Aventures de l'Histoire'' Hors-serie #6. March 2003. France.

- Independently,this fact was revealed too ,by Pierre de Villemarest,former WW2 SOE operative and later ,untill recently ,high-ranking of french intelligence,in a confidential monthly letter of intelligence veterans.

So we have basically two categories of false ''Nazi Crimes'' pics:

1.The falses ones by british Station ''M'', or soviet NKVD wartime fabrication. They were used as to preissure the USA to enter to war and ,later,as ''evidences'' in the Nuremberg Trials and -today- are always published in many books,mostly as Einsatzgruppen pics.

2. Real pictures forged after the war by incluiding other elements (for instance the fake crematory smoke of famous Simon Wiesenthal Center pictures) . Used today as ''evidences'' of ''holocaust''.

We can spot the first ones because many times they shows grotesc errors of german uniforms.
The second ones may be spotted more technically,for instance the shadows of the people don't go the same way,etc... (Technology wasn't really up untill the computer era)

Here i scan 3 pics/document produced by the Station ''M'' :

1.Supposed SS Totenkopf men cutting the plaits of an orthodox jew ; the faces of the SS,particularly the first one, seems pretty semitic to me.But most important is the shoulder clap of the SS man,wich shows number.This was not regulation in the Totenkopfstandarten.Besides this number (a 3 or a 5) read in reverse.It's clearly a right shoulder clap sewed as left shoulder clap.

2. This pic i have in a book as ''Einsatzgruppen'' executions....it shows ,in fact, supposed Wehrmacht NCOs about to hang russians,or jews or whatever. Problem here is the Troddel. ( Dragonne ? i don't know the word in english .It's the pompon tied to the bayonet - as seen on NCO at right- . The knots of the Troddel are from different colours ,allowing the identification of the batallion,company and platoon of the wearer.)
The Troddel was wear ONLY on parade or on leave...surely not in operations !

3. False map of a supposed german plan of World Domination.It showed Lufthansa air routes in a ''reorganized'' South America.Paraguay,Uruguay, Peru and Ecuator disappeared....British Guyana is part of a huge french Guyana as a gift to the Vichy Govt....
And Columbia and Venezuela are the ''New Spain'' as a gift to Franco.Realized by the Maschwitz team,ounder an idea of SOE agent John Brice ...this map was showed by F:D:Roosevelt (knowing fully it was a fake) to US Congressmen (who were not smarters than today...) urging them to go to war.

If others readers have doubteous pics,please ,scann them so we may try to analyze them.

If some readers want to refute me,please,don't be shy,go ahead.
( I have more sorprises for you .....)

Mr. Awender, i wait you here.
Attachments
foto131.jpg
foto131.jpg (32.19 KiB) Viewed 6299 times
foto146.jpg
foto146.jpg (236.81 KiB) Viewed 6298 times
foto147.jpg
foto147.jpg (205.61 KiB) Viewed 6299 times

Michael Kenny

Post by Michael Kenny » 20 Oct 2003, 04:04

Hey I know what you mean. Take this photo supposed to show American infantry in Germany. Obviously experts like us can see it is a fake because the half-track is German (it is the little details like that that catch them out). Besides they look to Semitic to be Germans anyway! They are probably Jews, Russians, both --- or whatever?
Attachments
ffff0004.jpg
ffff0004.jpg (59.11 KiB) Viewed 6288 times

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 20 Oct 2003, 04:47

Ostuf -- As to photo #1 in your post. you said:
1.Supposed SS Totenkopf men cutting the plaits of an orthodox jew ; the faces of the SS,particularly the first one, seems pretty semitic to me.But most important is the shoulder clap of the SS man,wich shows number.This was not regulation in the Totenkopfstandarten.Besides this number (a 3 or a 5) read in reverse.It's clearly a right shoulder clap sewed as left shoulder clap.
(1) I can't claim to be an expert on semitic features or SS uniforms, but I do have a six-volume set of books by Andrew Mollo, entitled Uniforms of the SS, Historical Research Unit, London: 1991. Vol. 4 of this series is called SS-Totenkopfverbaende 1933-1945. On p. 27 of this volume appears the following text, showing that shoulder straps were indeed worn by members of this group.

(2) On p. 26 is a photograph, said to have been taken at Sachsenhausen concentration camp in about 1940. The NCOs and officers shown in the photograph have shoulder straps on their overcoats.

(3) On p. 25 is a photograph, dated 1939/40, of another SS NCO -- an SS-Hauptscharfuehrer -- wearing shoulder straps which, in addition to his rank, bear the designation "L." This designation ("Lehr") is German for a training unit, and resembles the shoulder strap designation in your photo #1.

On pps. 35-38 of that volume there are also illustrations of SS-TV shoulder straps bearing numbers.

Do you have statements from anyone admitting that your photo #1 was forged?
Attachments
Mollo 1.jpg
Mollo 1.jpg (57.81 KiB) Viewed 6274 times
Mollo 2.jpg
Mollo 2.jpg (57.87 KiB) Viewed 6276 times
Mollo 3.jpg
Mollo 3.jpg (66.95 KiB) Viewed 6275 times

neugierig

Post by neugierig » 20 Oct 2003, 05:48

To Ostuf Charlemange: Good post. I’ll see if I can get the book you mentioned. It is well known that the Brits manufactured Greulpropaganda during WWI, in fact I just watched a show on this subject on The History Channel, for all it is worth. Therefore, it is reasonable to conclude they, the Brits, did the same during WWII.

To Michael Kenny: “ Say what????? :?

Regards
Wilf
No one is free, until we are all free.

R.M. Schultz

Re: False ''Nazi War Crimes '' pictures.....

Post by R.M. Schultz » 20 Oct 2003, 09:04

Ostuf Charlemagne wrote:Supposed SS Totenkopf men cutting the plaits of an orthodox jew ; the faces of the SS,particularly the first one, seems pretty semitic to me …
Yes, and who can’t spot a Yid at fifty paces? Why, they all look alike with their hooked noses and their Swiss bank accounts!
Ostuf Charlemagne wrote: …But most important is the shoulder clap of the SS man,wich shows number.This was not regulation in the Totenkopfstandarten.Besides this number (a 3 or a 5) read in reverse.It's clearly a right shoulder clap sewed as left shoulder clap. …
Yes, and such mistakes never occur under wartime conditions of shortage and improvisation. You know those Germans, everything always right and proper!
Ostuf Charlemagne wrote:Problem here is the Troddel. ( Dragonne ? i don't know the word in english .It's the pompon tied to the bayonet - as seen on NCO at right- . The knots of the Troddel are from different colours ,allowing the identification of the batallion,company and platoon of the wearer.)
Absolutely! It is inconceivable that one of those robot-like Germans would ever have enough serendipity to wear his Troddel when he wasn’t on parade or leave!

Congratulations Ostuf Charlemagne! Once again you have exposed the many-headed Hydra of the International Jewish/Bolshevik Conspiracy!
Last edited by R.M. Schultz on 20 Oct 2003, 16:12, edited 1 time in total.

Juha Hujanen

Post by Juha Hujanen » 20 Oct 2003, 15:40

About the Troddel.

Brian Davis tells in his book German Army Uniforms and Insignia 1933-1945:

In peacetime Germany,and during the war in those areas in Greater German Reich where the military conditions were considered stable enough to warrant the wearing of this decorative feature...

I guess the question is were partisan infested rear areas considered to be "stable enough".

My 2 cents.

/Juha

Rob - wssob2

Post by Rob - wssob2 » 20 Oct 2003, 20:16

Ohmigosh! Michael you've managed to find a picture of the super-secret Waffen-SS formation "Amerikanische Freiwilligen Legion "Georg Washungton" - a unit of which reference has been purged in the past 60 years by the insidious propagators of Gruelpropaganda! ;)

But seriously, folks…
In summer 1941,the British intelligence opened a fake picture ''factory'' in Toronto ,Canada.
Sorry to nitpick, Ostuf, but I think you mean "staged" photographs as opposed to "fake" ones. Propagandists stage scenes to photograph and then peddle the photos as genuine documentary evidence. The phrase "fake photos" implies that the images didn’t go through the standard developer process and are something else – like a painting or illustration. So in essence you’re posting real photos.of what you claim are staged events.

Run by Jewish Eric Maschwitz ( agent G-106 who worked under the cover of a BBC singer.)

What does Maschwitz’s religion have to do with his duties running a propaganda unit? Why do you provide his agent number but not the branch he worked for? And is James Bond, agent 007, an Anglican? ;)
This factory was known as ''Station M''.They forged lots of ''Nazi atrocities'' pics and documents to influentiate the US public for a pro-war attitude.(Canada was choose because it's snowy like in Russia with huge forrests.)
It was Canada’s snow and the forests, as opposed to it’s proximity to the USA, that make the Brits place "Station M" in Toronto? Special Agent Maschwitz must have had a difficult time staging German war crime scenes from the Ukrainian steppes!
Inspite of isolationism and neutralists feelings in the USA, the jewish / US medias repercuted these pics .
Where? Give newspaper, date, page, etc…BTW is William Randolph Hearst an example of the "Jewish US" media mogul?
Maschwitz said once to FDRoosevelt that they were able to fake any ''document'' or picture in 48 hours.
Presumably blowing his cover as an agent. BTW where did FDR meet the BBC singer? A White House concert duet with Vera Lynn?
Sources : book ''Desperate Deception- British covert operations in the USA,1939-1944'' by Thomas E.Mahl, USA
Mahl’s book is basically about how Churchill hoodwinked FDR into getting involved in WWII. Mahl is supposedly affiliated with the University of Cleveland, but has also taught at Case Western Reserve University and Lorain County Community College. In September 2002, Mahl was a guest speaker at the at the "Real History 2002" conference in Cincinatti, hosted by the "International Campaign for Real History" i.e. (drum roll please) David Irving!

http://www.fpp.co.uk/cinc/2002/speakers/index.html

I found a review of Mahl’s book from a think tank called "The Independent Institute". The full review is at http://www.independent.org/tii/content/ ... _mahl.html

But here are some highlights from the review

"The book is marred by careless errors. Misspellings abound,…"

"At times [the book’s] language is sloppy and polemical…"

"Some contrary facts are not taken into account."

"Mahl is wrong in his implicit assumption that the British played the crucial role in energizing American intervention, that most prominent FDR backers he discusses were little more than British puppets, and that Roosevelt's policies usually lacked the support of his countrymen."

"By his overstatements Mahl mars what could have been a superb study."

I doubt any of these review quotes will end up on the back dust jacket cover.

On the subject of British government attempts to influence US political opinion: Did the Brits attempt to "win friends and influence people" with various shady, influence-peddling practices in order to get the US to support the Brits in WWII? Yes. And they Nazis had their own influence peddling schemes as well:
"Hitler would have preferred another American President [other than FDR- Rob] and, after the war it was discovered that the German government had, in fact, spent a lot of money on the 1940 election, most of it in vain. The man with the bag was one Hans Thomsen, an attache in the German Embassy. Thomsen repeatedly placed full-page advertisements in The New York Times, backing isolationists in both parties, and in his report to the Wilhelmstrasse he took credit for a plank in the Republican platform "Americanism, Preparedness and Peace." He added slyly: "Nothing has leaked out about the assistance we rendered in this."
- William Manchester: The Glory and the Dream p225.

Ostuf, there were many events and phenomena that helped convince the US that Hitler’s Reich was a danger and that the US should aid the British
(to name a small few)

– CBS’s 1938 broadcast of the Czech crisis,
– the increasingly pro-Nazi and racist rants of far-Right demagogues Charles Lindbergh and Fathler Coughlin (who in a infamous rally in the Bronx, gave the Nazi salute and shouted "When we get through with the Jews of America, they’ll think the treatment they received in Germany was nothing." (Ibid, p176)
- Hitler’s unrestricted U-Boat warfare, which sank the SS Athenia and the US DD Reuben James, killing both American civilians and sailors. Did Maschwitz’s stage those events up in snowy Toronto as well?

But do you want to know what the REAL British secret weapon to get the US to join the war was? Sir Winston Churchill. The personal friendship between FDR and Churchill (forged through conferences, correspondence, and cocktails) did much more to create the Anglo-American alliance than any political soft money contribution or snowbound Canadian photo studio ever could. And ultimately it was Hitler, who called FDR a "pettifogging Jew" and his wife a "half-caste" that ultimately decided America’s entry in European conflict by declaring war first.

Ostuf – I’ve been studying the SS & Waffen-SS for some time, and I’m no expert on Wehrmacht/SSuniforms, but I am expert enough to know that one can’t make sweeping judgements like yours with any accuracy – especially with one detail as complex as a shoulder strap insignia. Third Reich military forces, including the Waffen-SS, used literally hundreds of shoulder strap insignia and patches, including unit numbers, letter abbreviations and branch of unit insignia.

Given the staggering variety of verified documentation on Third Reich shoulder straps (Brian Davis in his book Badges and Insignia of the Third Reich 1933-45 says "The subject of German Army shoulder straps and, to a slightly lesser extent, collar patches, is almost a study of its own"), the voluminious documentation of SS uniform regulations (complex, tedious to the extreme, and usually ignored by the men in the field) and the relative little verified photo documentation on the Totenkopfstandarten, how can you say with any accuracy that these clasps are incorrect and thus "faked?"

In addition, if the British were going to stage a photo of Nazi brutality, I’d think they’d be smart enough to scrounge up a correct pair of shoulder straps for the uniform.

One of the constant refrains over at the forum on http://www.germanuniforms.com is that ironic fact that many of the German uniforms shown in verified WWII photographs are non regulation! Obviously, for guys willing to spend $15,000 on an authentic "Florian Geyer" tunic, verification is key, but the fact of the matter is many of the uniforms seen in German WWII photos would never sell at the Max Show because of concerns that they are fake! ;)

Another question: why would the Brits have to stage a photo of SS men shaving a Jewish mans beard?
While horrible, it’s not exactly a subject designed to rile up 1940 American isolationist opinion. In addition, why stage a photo of SS men shaving a Jewish man when there are multiple authenic ones available? I count at least 6 in the book "The German Army and Genocide" – documented photographs from the USHMM and the Bundesarkiv Koblenz. And if the Brits want to make "gruelpropaganda" faking the einsatzgruppen, wouldn’t they rather stage a mock execution photo than a beard trim?
2. This pic i have in a book as ''Einsatzgruppen'' executions....it shows ,in fact, supposed Wehrmacht NCOs about to hang russians,or jews or whatever. Problem here is the Troddel. ( Dragonne ? i don't know the word in english .It's the pompon tied to the bayonet - as seen on NCO at right- . The knots of the Troddel are from different colours ,allowing the identification of the batallion,company and platoon of the wearer.)
Again a trivial uniform issue. Give us a least a photo with a road sign in miles instead of kilometers,a maple leaf insignia or a moose in the background! ;)
3. False map of a supposed german plan of World Domination.It showed Lufthansa air routes in a ''reorganized'' South America.Paraguay,Uruguay, Peru and Ecuator disappeared....British Guyana is part of a huge french Guyana as a gift to the Vichy Govt....
And Columbia and Venezuela are the ''New Spain'' as a gift to Franco.Realized by the Maschwitz team,ounder an idea of SOE agent John Brice ...this map was showed by F:Roosevelt (knowing fully it was a fake) to US Congressmen (who were not smarters than today...) urging them to go to war.

This map is mentioned in Mahl’s book and the Independent Institute’s review. This map was supposedly mentioned in an Oct 1941 FDR speech, and it definitely makes the rounds as evidence for the revisionist school of thinking. Maybe this document is faked. Maybe FDR did mention it in a speech. However, FDR mentioned other German activities in his speeches as evidence of the brutality and aggressive aims of the Third Reich – for example his Oct 25, 1941 denouncement of German hostage executions in occupied France (see Nuremburg Trials by Leo Kahn, Ballantine’s 1972, p 12.) There was plenty enough real evidence of Nazi barbarism around in the fall of 1941 - like the sinking of the Reuben James mentioned above.

Ostuf – I’ve got to hand it to you – you’re posts are always the start of a entertaining debate, but I remain unconvinced that you’ve offered anything except conspiratorial speculation.

Michael Miller
Forum Staff

Post by Michael Miller » 20 Oct 2003, 20:35

A 100% *** PERFECT *** post, Rob- well organized, superbly researched, and devastating to the "arguments" of its intended recipient (that's meant in all DUE respect, Herr Obersturmfuhrer Charlemagne). Thanks!

~ Mike Miller

Ostuf Charlemagne

Post by Ostuf Charlemagne » 21 Oct 2003, 05:15

Ok, Ok, guys....more pictures coming soon.....

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 21 Oct 2003, 08:35

For readers who are interested in more detail on Eric Maschwitz (1901-1969), the author of screenplays like "Goodbye, Mr. Chips" and songs such as "A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square" see:

http://www.musical-theatre.net/html/com ... hwitz.html

http://entertainment.msn.com/celebs/cel ... b&c=282071

http://www.nodanw.com/biographies/eric_maschwitz.htm

Ogorek

Post by Ogorek » 21 Oct 2003, 18:19

Michael Kenny -
Hey I know what you mean. Take this photo supposed to show American infantry in Germany. Obviously experts like us can see it is a fake because the half-track is German (it is the little details like that that catch them out). Besides they look to Semitic to be Germans anyway! They are probably Jews, Russians, both --- or whatever?

Well..... the photo shows men of the 83rd Infantry Division using captured vehicles during their dash to the Elbe..... so, as Americans, it is likely that they look like Jews, Russians, Germans, Texans, Irish, and what have you....

chalutzim

Thoughtful response

Post by chalutzim » 22 Oct 2003, 19:42

Ostuf Charlemagne wrote:Ok, Ok, guys....more pictures coming soon.....
I think we all could expect more from you other than this thoughtful response, "Ostuf Charlemagne". What about Rob's post above?

Michael Miller
Forum Staff

Post by Michael Miller » 22 Oct 2003, 22:38

When the "debunkers" halt their endless campaign of "debunking" and fall silent- even briefly- it's a good thing.

~ Mike

Mostowka

Post by Mostowka » 23 Oct 2003, 15:59

Rob - WSSOB:

Fantastic reply, very interesting reading.

I´m VERY curious about Ostuf´s reply. If he makes one that is. :-)

Eistir

Post by Eistir » 23 Oct 2003, 20:57

I think there is planty of other interesting pics like smoking fence post etc.

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”