False ''Nazi War Crimes '' pictures.....

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Ostuf Charlemagne

Post by Ostuf Charlemagne » 24 Oct 2003, 04:22

Like the Bible says ,''they have eyes but they don't see.''

I guess whatever evidences we can show you guys,you won't accept,but keep with your prefabricate ideas - at last they keep you comfortably warm - , so , why to loose more time on that ?

Rob answer ,for instance ,is not difficult to debate ,starting with the fact that ,yes, roosevelt received LOTS of british intelligence agents who helped him to the goal as to make enter the USA in the war ,breaking all laws of neutrality.What happened with this german submarines ( wich all had received a strict Doenitz'order not to torpedo any US ship ) was that Roosevelt ordered the US Navy to be agressive against any german sub ,so to provocate a casus belli.I didn't happened this way ,so Roosevelt and his clique provocated Pearl Harbour ( and knowing full well that Pearl Harbour was going to be attacked ,they just didn't warned the US Navy there).

But to enter in this topic,is another one ,and a way that rob is looking at ,just to desviate this topic about false pic.So let's keep to the topic and tell me (maybe Mr.Chalutzim) why the Simon Wiesenthal Center feel the need to fake some Auschwitz pictures (see the ones posted by Demonio - just before to be banned- ...if you want ,i scann them again ?)

R.M. Schultz

Post by R.M. Schultz » 24 Oct 2003, 05:57

Ostuf Charlemagne wrote:… Roosevelt ordered the US Navy to be agressive against any german sub ,so to provocate a casus belli.I didn't happened this way ,so Roosevelt and his clique provocated Pearl Harbour ( and knowing full well that Pearl Harbour was going to be attacked ,they just didn't warned the US Navy there). …
Yes, I guess it's too bad that Roosevelt tricked the US into involvement in WW2. Think of how much nicer things would have been if Stalin had won the war all on his own and didn't have to share out Europe with anyone?

Michael Miller
Forum Staff

Post by Michael Miller » 24 Oct 2003, 07:04

Ostuf.~

Perhaps you could address the specific points made by Rob and others, points which I found well-reasoned and quite sound.

This business about Roosevelt/Pearl Harbor as an Allied plan to bring the U.S.A. into the war/etc. has little- if anything!- to do with the original subject of your discussion thread- faked Holocaust photos.

Regards,
~ Mike Miller

chalutzim

Post by chalutzim » 24 Oct 2003, 14:49

Ostuf Charlemagne wrote: [...]So let's keep to the topic and tell me (maybe Mr.Chalutzim) why the Simon Wiesenthal Center feel the need to fake some Auschwitz pictures [...]
"Ostuf Charlemagne", I didn't understand the link between Wiesenthal and your previous post. Did Wiesenthal help you to write it? Please, elaborate.

Mostowka

Post by Mostowka » 24 Oct 2003, 17:16

I guess whatever evidences we can show you guys,you won't accept
Correct me if i´m wrong but isn´t the objective of discussions all about presenting facts and viewing them as objectivly as possible and then determining which facts are most truthful and/or likely ?

In this case your facts and statements were simply not as credible as those presented by Rob - WSSOB, nothing strange about that.

Ostuf Charlemagne

Post by Ostuf Charlemagne » 28 Oct 2003, 03:16

Well,i read again the messages of dear Rob,where he dissert about SS shoulder clapps ,just to confess that he knows nothing about..... all his other stuff is basically,

- about F.D.Roosevelt and british intelligence (in this case ,Rob,let's open another topic about FDR,Pearl Harbour and the entrance of USA in the war....please let me know in wich section you will post it,so i can join the fun.)

- To try to shade Mahl's reputation.Even if you were right,my dear Rob,the facts about station M and eric Maschwitz were discovered before Mahl to european public (as demostrated by the document i scanned) by Pierre de Villemarest - a former allied agent (SOE - French resistance) an intelligence pro..... so.... facts remains facts.

Now,guys,stop looping endlessly around.Fact is ,both the british and the soviets,at last,did produce pictures of falses nazi war crimes during the war.and after the war,holocaustists produced forged pics of holocaust.
''Curiously'',Mr. Chalutzim claim to see no ''link'' between Simon Wiesenthal and my topic.So here it goes :

Pic -1 is original at Auscwitz....
Pic - 2 is the same pic ,with forged giant crematorium smoke in the sky....forged by the simon Wiesenthal Center.

question to Mr.Chalutzim : Why the Simon Wiesenthal Center feel the need to forge and publish false / forged pics of the ''Holocaust'' ???

question to the others readers : Do you always deny that some holocaust / nazi war dcrimes pictures are falses ????
Attachments
auschwsmoke.jpg
auschwsmoke.jpg (14.39 KiB) Viewed 1933 times
auschwnosmoke.jpg
auschwnosmoke.jpg (15.38 KiB) Viewed 1933 times

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 28 Oct 2003, 04:14

Ostuf. -- So the picture has been doctored to add some smoke? Okay, it's exaggerated. It doesn't show that that everything else about KL Auschwitz never happened. It does show that a researcher must be careful before he draws any conclusions. This is like getting a green paper cut-out with your steak. It's not really parsley, but . . . so what? The steak is still there.

Rob - wssob2

more visual humor

Post by Rob - wssob2 » 28 Oct 2003, 17:18

Why the Simon Wiesenthal Center feel the need to forge and publish false / forged pics of the ''Holocaust'' ???
Obstuf - the photo you posted isn't forged, it's been retouched to suppress the truth that

UFOs really do exist
(quick - somebody call Mulder and Scully)

and that Bert is Evil (and has been for a long time)

8O

- Rob

chalutzim

Post by chalutzim » 28 Oct 2003, 17:42

Ostuf Charlemagne wrote:[...] question to Mr.Chalutzim : Why the Simon Wiesenthal Center feel the need to forge and publish false / forged pics of the ''Holocaust'' ???[...]
I share your indignation, Ostuf Charlemagne, and the need the Center felt when doing this is self-evident. But I wouldn't throw its whole work in the basket if I was you. Besides, I think it was already criticized, maligned and apologized enough. It's time to move to more constructive and promising issues, don't you think?
''Curiously'',Mr. Chalutzim claim to see no ''link'' between Simon Wiesenthal and my topic
The only link I can see it's that you're trying to justify a error with another. What's the use of this?

Kal_El

Post by Kal_El » 29 Oct 2003, 13:31

Inspired by this thread i did a search on google for "photo fake history" to find a site about the history of faking/manipulating photos. The first link was funny enough to this webisite.
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/docs/fak ... eFake.html

There are two links from there to the wiesenthal center. One to the index where the picture no longer are in use. The other one goes directly to the a larger picture. The picture isnt availbel at this moment.

Doing a search on Image on the excact url for the larger picture gave this result.

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://mot ... 22035.html

A quick browsing through. Shows that the picture with the smoke was used until Dec 04, 2000.

Thereafter they use one without the smoke.
Again at Dec 12, 2002 the picture seems to be removed.

The picture index where the picture what has as right now a a total of 174 pictures.
Wich should show the overwhelming photographic evidence avaibel (argh bad spelling there).

[below is added a bit later]

Beside i found this thread on this subject on another board. Two of the persons should be well known to this board. Roberto and Scott Smith.
It appears Roberto mail the center and got an answer. The answer can be found here http://pub86.ezboard.com/frodohforumfrm ... D=75.topic

Regards

Morten

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 29 Oct 2003, 15:36

Kal_El -- Thanks for your work in clearing up this subject for our readers.

Rob - wssob2

where there's smoke...

Post by Rob - wssob2 » 29 Oct 2003, 16:02

yes Kal_El - great detective work! That's the kind of post that makes the forum worthwhile.

BTW fpp.co.uk = Focal Point Press = David Irving

Ostuf Charlemagne

Post by Ostuf Charlemagne » 30 Oct 2003, 01:27

Rob, - i know and agree- but when i say ''forget'' or ''fake'',you have to ounderstand that english is not my motherland lenguage ,so it may shows some technical imperfections,but the idea keep being the same.

Ostuf Charlemagne

Post by Ostuf Charlemagne » 30 Oct 2003, 01:33

By the way ,Rob ,with your ''ability'' to work on pictures, were you working for the Station ''M'' during the war ???
If not - and if you find yourself without job someday,i think you can get one with the Simon Wiesenthal center .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

( kidding )

Xnomad

Post by Xnomad » 31 Oct 2003, 21:41

Who cares! The fact is that the Germans did commit atrocities and there's no way around that.

Yes the British had their propaganda too and even to this day in many Historical documentaries on WWII shown in Britain the propaganda still persists, like Professor Richard Holmes (God he's biased!) but the fact is that the German's did murder a lot of people.

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”