red holocaust

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
cyberdaemon

red holocaust

Post by cyberdaemon » 19 Mar 2004, 21:45

i got a suggestion, why not to make another section where ppl get information about soviet warcrimes ?
i dont denie nazis crimes and dont like them , but there were too much inhumanity in the soviet rezim that we cannot denie
besides word "holocaust" in 21st century symbolizes any
massacre , not these that nazis commited against soviets

btw. i can list up a main stuff in numbers , that i know

-rape of 2 million german women (300 000 commited suicidelatter)
-killing 2 million war prisoners
-"burned land" strategy where partisans burned thousands of buildings/vilages behind german lines and killed ppl
-invasion plan "groza" should be too crime , sience it was an agression
-sending theyr own soldiers to sure death without any training
(if it was a desperate move , then why did they used the same methid in the winterwar too ? )

btw. ive heard that soviet tanks drove over a civilians and unarmed/wounded enemy soldiers alot

these and many others are too cruel to ignore

Kunikov

Re: red holocaust

Post by Kunikov » 19 Mar 2004, 21:54

cyberdaemon wrote:i got a suggestion, why not to make another section where ppl get information about soviet warcrimes ?
i dont denie nazis crimes and dont like them , but there were too much inhumanity in the soviet rezim that we cannot denie
besides word "holocaust" in 21st century symbolizes any
massacre , not these that nazis commited against soviets

btw. i can list up a main stuff in numbers , that i know

-rape of 2 million german women (300 000 commited suicidelatter)
There is no proof that they raped 2 million women.
-killing 2 million war prisoners
Source for this is?
-"burned land" strategy where partisans burned thousands of buildings/vilages behind german lines and killed ppl
Scorched Earth was started and finished in 1941, the Soviet Government had very little control over what Partisans did, and most of the land was not scorched, the Germans had their own scorched earth policy when they retreated from the Soviet Union as well.
-invasion plan "groza" should be too crime , sience it was an agression
Invasion of whom?
-sending theyr own soldiers to sure death without any training
(if it was a desperate move , then why did they used the same methid in the winterwar too ? )
They had training, unless you'd like to show proof that says otherwise.
btw. ive heard that soviet tanks drove over a civilians and unarmed/wounded enemy soldiers alot
They did, at times.
these and many others are too cruel to ignore
War is war.

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 19 Mar 2004, 21:57

cyberdaemon -- (1) We have a research thread for allegations of allied war crimes at:

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=24148

(2) You made a lot of provocative claims without supporting evidence. This is a research section of the forum, and that kind of post falls far short of what our readers want. We're looking for proof, not inflammatory opinions. Be better prepared if and when you post here again.

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”