Nazi UFO

Discussions on all (non-biographical) aspects of the Luftwaffe air units and general discussions on the Luftwaffe.
ninoo

Nazi UFO

Post by ninoo » 08 Jun 2004, 03:03

Hi Friends,

I read in a French comic about UFO and found an interesting story about Nazi UFO, V-7. Is there anybody who could help me provide a photo or picture about it? I also want to know if it is true that the plane designer escape to Tel Aviv after the war. Was he a Jew?
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Bless the people who like to help others.

http://oktorino.tripod.com
http://stosstruppen39-45.tripod.com

bryson109

Post by bryson109 » 09 Jun 2004, 01:54

ninoo

Post by ninoo » 09 Jun 2004, 03:10

Thanks for the link.
BTW, I didn't mean the term UFO like something that related with alien aircraft. The V-7 aircraft that I mean was a VTOL jet-plane that according the book have speed like 2,300 miles per hour. Of course, the spesification isn't something special in this day. But it still interesting for me because the Nazis have already make it few decades before the planes that have those spesifications born.

Best Regards

Bless the people who like to help others

K-9

Post by K-9 » 09 Jun 2004, 10:53

2,300 mph is an unrealistic figure. No WW2 aircraft could reach that, (twice the speed of sound), I think not even the V-2 rocket in it's terminal dive. The german scientists indeed developed some highly advanced aircrafts in the last years of WW2, and they even left a lot of blueprints of "what-if aircrafts", but nothing over the speed of sound.

The german UFO are a fictional creation based on the ideea of suposed unheared and unseen protoypes.

VTOL jet-plane that according the book have speed like 2,300 miles per hour. Of course, the spesification isn't something special in this day.
2300 mph is much even for today's VTOLs. The Harrier VTOL aircraft can't reach speeds of over mach 1.

gabriel pagliarani

Post by gabriel pagliarani » 11 Jun 2004, 20:15

ninoo wrote:...... VTOL jet-plane that according the book have speed like 2,300 miles per hour. Of course, the spesification isn't something special in this day......Bless the people who like to help others
8O ..2300 mph are a lot at very today too and not for VTOLs only. No manned aircraft can withstand such a speed under 30000 ft. threshold no longer than a while: the friction of air could roast the pilot in few minutes. SR-71 A Blackbird crossed Atlantic in less than 90 minutes coast to coast, but the cockpit was freon-cooled and the parabolic route touched 100000 ft. At Mach3 a 5 g manouvre like a "Immelmann" (a simple 90° flat bend) needs a radius of 30 km....and the pilot is squeezed by kinetics like a WW2 pilot during an acrobatic dogfight. :roll:

sauce

ufo

Post by sauce » 12 Jun 2004, 17:37

Nothing to do with ufos and comics, but have any legitimite books been released with plans of these prototype aircraft?, ive seen many plans but never compiled together can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Dan Plomish

ohrdruf

Post by ohrdruf » 12 Jun 2004, 22:53

The V-7 "Flugkreisel" was a circular helicopter design which allegedly made its maiden flight at Prague 14 February 1945.

In 1952 a German engineer, who claimed in a magazine article to have worked on the machine, stated that it was constructed of special heat resistent alloys able to withstand the friction created at speeds of 2200 kms/hr. I may have the text if you are interested.

There is a declassified USAF document extant in the US National Archive to the effect that joint research in Sweden in 1946 by the USAF and Swedish and Finnish air forces into alleged UFOs/meteors over Sweden concluded from observations on the ground and at altitude that they were made-made machines navigating at over 2000 kms per hour. The US was particularly interested in the subject at that time because they were worried that Soviet and German scientists at Peenemuende might be working on advanced flying craft. I have the text if you are interested. In American electro-gravitics theory, if a craft is creating its own gravity field, the various G-forces on the human body associated with travel in our gravity field of everyday experience do not apply.

Ohrdruf

gabriel pagliarani

Post by gabriel pagliarani » 13 Jun 2004, 06:58

ohrdruf wrote:.... In American electro-gravitics theory, if a craft is creating its own gravity field, the various G-forces on the human body associated with travel in our gravity field of everyday experience do not apply....
Like Star Trek starships. But I am not Mr. Spock. LOLs. :lol: And this is not enough: the force squeezing pilots during high g-number aerobatics has nothing to share with gravity. Even if you could neutralize gravity with a counter-gravity (and now it is not possible: centrifugal hysteresis forces are commonly applied at very today). Could you avoid hysteresis drag forces even causing sudden destructive impulses? Reply: NO! :roll:

K-9

Post by K-9 » 13 Jun 2004, 10:36

ohrdruf wrote:The V-7 "Flugkreisel" was a circular helicopter design which allegedly made its maiden flight at Prague 14 February 1945.

In 1952 a German engineer, who claimed in a magazine article to have worked on the machine, stated that it was constructed of special heat resistent alloys able to withstand the friction created at speeds of 2200 kms/hr. I may have the text if you are interested.
I don't think the propeller blades of a helicopter-like maschine would withstand such speeds. They would brake at the first sonic bang. Plus,... I don't think a helicopter can reach Mach 1.

ohrdruf

Post by ohrdruf » 13 Jun 2004, 16:29

Gabriel Pagliarani

I am quoting simply electrogravitics theory from a manual. Since you appear to know more than American scientists in this matter, can you please let us have a note of your scientific qualifications.

Ohrdruf

ohrdruf

Post by ohrdruf » 13 Jun 2004, 16:46

K-9

I am looking at a photograph of an American officer examining a German helicopter which had small rocket thrusters built into the rotor-tips. What is your scientific opinion on this craft please?

On the original subject, your error is to visualize the V-7 helicopter as a common-or-garden type design. The V-7 had no rotors, but overlapping adjustable vanes set within the exterior circular structure. The machine, if it actually existed, looked something like a flying saucer.

The engineer whom I will quote, when the original correspondent requests it, simply made a statement in a magazine article. The statements of various engineers, including the one mentioned, can be found in CIA files as well. Ing Keller said that the craft was built of special alloys because of the high speeds it was expected to attain. That does not necessarily mean that the V-7 was going to fly at 2200 km/hr under its own propulsion. If the idea was to test the hull form and heat resistent-metals, a V-2 or other rocket engine would supply the necessary velocity.

gabriel pagliarani

Post by gabriel pagliarani » 13 Jun 2004, 20:09

ohrdruf wrote:.... let us have a note of your scientific qualifications.

Ohrdruf
Better than yours surely. :lol: Electrogravitics? The theory of unified field is far to be draft. Einstein forecasted a unified theory joining electromagnetism, weak atom force, strong atom force and gravity. Abdul Salaam, Nobel prize from Karachi unified the first 3 fields but the "graviton" has to be yet discovered. Your "american" scientist sucks.

ohrdruf

Post by ohrdruf » 14 Jun 2004, 16:30

You have no scientific qualifications. You pretend to be something of an authority on science, a person to be listened to. That is the objection.

I am not a scientist, but a journalist. That is why I quote a source if possible whenever making a scientific statement. Like yourself, I am really an ignoramus when it comes to science.

The Unified Field Theory is a false theory. Einstein was discredited by experiment in 1980 at the University of Paris (see Talbot, Mysticism and the New Physics). Einstein stated that if it were to be proved that the speed of liught is not the fastest factor in this space-time continuum, his theories should be consigned to the rubbish bin. That is where they should now be. Since Relativity is the foundation stone for modern physics, Science cannot simply abolish it and apologise for Einstein, and so the world has to go on accepting Relativity until such time as the findings of quantum physics replace it.

And that is the reason why a thread of this nature exists, for Einstein stated specifically that if Relativity were found seriously flawed, it would open the door to all kinds of anomalies such as time travel, UFOs and so.

gabriel pagliarani

Post by gabriel pagliarani » 14 Jun 2004, 17:37

...therefore this is not the right place to discuss about phisics: by Google watch carefully fine sites like "Scientific american", "Science" and "Nature". Those URLs will show you that it is possible to be professional journalist also in the field of science. But your problem is not in ignorance, but in your habits towards strange & uncommon theories. Remember that your job must be impossible without any "search for truth". Exactly like for scientists. a good scientist is an ignorant who know to be ignorant but he really wants to be a little less ignorant than before. Do it! Use sense of criticism. einstein 's relativity has been demonstrated many times and Talbot is only a fine brand of French cars for me. 8)

MAX_theHitMan

Post by MAX_theHitMan » 14 Jun 2004, 18:35

Sorry guys...there´s no "Hannebu", "Vril" or "V-7" in the III-Reich´s armament catalogs :P

It´s proprably one of my funky faked pictures going around the internet for the fun of it.

To tell you the REAL truth, there is no known cases of flying saucers (I which there were) being developed by the Luftwaffe or any other armed branges. There is NO (I repeat it again) NO confirmed proof of any such craft during the WWII period. I already have researched the subject.

But if you like to dream about it, go ahead. It´s a healthy thing to dream with "exotic aircraft", and to even make picture-fakes or movies, BUT you must come down to earth and remenber that it´s all a cute fake.
It´s the sort of thing that makes people want to buy books on "mysteries" and the wonder of this Universe. I like a good mystery myself too 8)

Go here to see what I mean by "faked pictures" ---> http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=51770
have a good laugh or two :lol: :P

Return to “Luftwaffe air units and Luftwaffe in general”