The Knights Templar

Discussions on other historical eras.
darkknight

Re: The Knights Templar

Post by darkknight » 16 Apr 2009, 19:11

My name is Emory Taylor and I am faced with an odd situation involving spiritual/mystical enlightenment and the Holy Grail of the German Tradition, this being a stone, which according to a German legend is black and purple quartz, with the black on top of the purple. To explain requires my letter to be long, for which I apologies.

I am the official biographer of Charles “Black Bart” Crawford. He was a prospector, miner, refiner, and treasure hunter in Arizona from 1970 until his death in 2007. I was also the curator of the Crawford Archive from 2005 until 2008 while the biography was being done. The Crawford biography is actually a trilogy of doc-u-books, called The Superstition Trilogy, and is free to the general public on the internet, http://www.trilogy.threethirteens.com/.

A doc-u-book is a collection of documents with commentary by the editor --- in this case the documents are from the Crawford Archive, and the editor is me. Upon completing the biography I turned the Crawford Archive over to the Superstition Museum as had been requested by Crawford. In his will Crawford donated part of his estate to the Superstition Mountain Museum and Historical Society.

For the third doc-u-book of the trilogy I transcribed a one hour and forty-five minute video tape Crawford made on July 4, 2002, and which he called “Champion Speaks Out Against The New World Order.” In the video, among other topics, Crawford tells the basics of his near death experience, which has to do with spiritual/mystical enlightenment and the odd situation I now face, and the reason I am contacting you.

I know Crawford’s near death experience from personal conversations with him, and (of course) from the video. In the 1970s, during a trip in the Superstition Wilderness Area in the Sonoran Desert of Arizona, to his Cheryl Anne mining claims in the Upper La Barge Box, Crawford was traveling an ancient trail he had discovered. The Apache Indians were afraid of this ancient trail because it crossed what they called the Thunder Grounds, which is a place where they heard loud voices in a language they did not understand.
Crawford had not brought along enough water and began to dehydrate in the desert heat. When he could not go on, and was giving up, positive he was going to die, he saw what he believed to be an Angel. This Angel guided Crawford to a pool of cold water with a Trout swimming in it. Of course the water saved his life.

Crawford found a bar which he sometimes described as a black bar, and sometimes described as a black and purple bar. Crawford said voices, speaking in a strange language, emanated from the bar. He took the bar to his Cheryl Anne mining claims and buried it there. Crawford would then commune with God on his Deity mining claim, which is one of the claims collectively known as the Cheryl Anne claims. From these communions with God on the Deity claim, Crawford believed he received an ordainment from God, was God’s Messenger, that he was to find the hidden (or lost) scrolls and tablets, and was to bind the Superstition Wilderness Area as a safe haven for believers during the End Times, because there are underground dwellings there, and these underground dwelling connect to underground dwelling all over the earth, and he spoke of UFOs.

In the video the only part of the story he left out was the finding of the bar. Crawford would, for whatever reason, only tell about the finding of the bar in privet conversations with those whom he trusted. Crawford was in possession of a quantity of a black and purple quartz. For whatever reason, he put the black and purple quartz in small cans, some of which were one quart Mobil Oil cans and small coffee cans, and hid them at his home and his Burns Ranch mining claims, called the Thank You claims, which are in the foothills of the Superstition Mountains.

This is very odd … because … in a German Templar Tradition and Grail cycle the Holy Grail is not a cup but is instead a stone, the Holy Stone, and it is black and purple quartz on which writing appears and then disappears, and from which voices emanate. In the 1930s Otto Rahn was in southern France investigation Wolfram van Eschenbach’s poem Parzvial, which is one of the three epic poems of the German Grail Cycle. His guide, who was a descendent of the Cathars who had escaped the Albigensian Crusade by fleeing into what became Switzerland, showed Otto an ancient trail, going from Mount Montsegur to Mount Tabor, along which is a lake of dark waters called Lake of the Trout, which is the cradle of thunder. The guide, fearful, told Otto not to throw any stones into the lake because it would provoke a storm and lightening will destroy you.

Of course it should be obvious that the similarities are striking: both Crawford’s story and Otto’s story involve an ancient trail, a place of thunder, people being afraid, and quartz that is black and purple. Crawford never spoke of the Knights Templar. What he did say was that a person had to be a High Spiritualist, an initiate of 72 degrees, to use the black and purple bar he found in order to commune with God. I have never head of a 72 degree initiate before or of a High Spiritualist. Crawford said the quartz had been used in a sex ritual to commune with the High Spirits, and this had been done starting in the 1200s through the 1500s when the ore was hidden.

Prior to his death, Crawford sent me out to his Burns Ranch claims with what I call the Crawford Treasure Code, which is a bunch of scribblings, drawings, two foreign alphabets, and some words written is strange letters. He described the general place to go as he drew the treasure code. He wanted me to retrieve one of his hidden stashes. Before I could undertake this treasure hunting adventure, Crawford and I had a falling out, which of course we latter patched up.

During the falling out period Crawford became gravely ill and was transported to a hospital, and after treatment was sent to a nursing home. Crawford never returned home. A friend and I undertook the treasure hunting adventure and found Crawford’s stash of black and purple quartz. I went to the nursing home and spoke to Crawford. He told me it was too late for him: death was coming and there was nothing that could be done, and that he had failed in his mission, in that he had not found the scrolls and tablets. He told me to keep the black and purple quartz.

The Burns Ranch, where Crawford’s Thank You claims were located, and where the black and purple quartz was found, is said to be haunted. Old man Burns, who had been treasure hunting, mining silver, and trading with the Apache Indians, buried several treasure troves at his ranch. Burns died from wounds he received when he was ambushed transporting treasure to California. His partner took Burns back to the Burns ranch where old man Burns died from his wounds, but not until after he put a curse on the hidden treasure troves, because he thought his partner was in on the ambush, believing his partner wanted both Mrs. Helen Burns, and the treasures for himself.

The partner, Louis Humphrey died of lymphoma, which has symptoms similar to those the curse was to cause. Humphrey got sick while at the Burns Ranch but died in a hospital. Helen Burns received two bullets to the head while at the Burns Ranch with infamous treasure hunter Robert “Crazy Jake” Jacob. She died at a hospital. Kary Ballard was shot dead on the Burns Ranch while there treasure hunting with Lloyd Sutton.

As the Burns Ranch is said to be haunted and the treasure troves are said to be cursed, we, treasure hunter Rick Gwynne and I, undertook an investigation of the haunting and curse as part of the Crawford biography. Of course, we are not paranormal investigators so we contacted local paranormal groups to do the investigation. One group completed their investigation in March 2008. Their report declared that there is low level paranormal activity occurring at the Burns Ranch. Two of the paranormal investigators felt disorientated when handling the polished quartz. Only three of the quartz stones were polished. All the others are in the form of mineral ore.

We decided to have some psychics handle the black and purple quartz and tell me their impressions. We contacted Holly Matthews. She was having a get-to-gather for psychics. We attended with the quartz and a couple of my friends. There were 54 psychics at the meeting. The following is a list of statements made by 17 of the psychics. We arranged their statements in categories.
Journey
A journey and Merlin type beings associated with the quartz.
Saw people, four men, carrying an ark like object with poles through rings. The quartz had been inside the ark like object.
The quartz was originally transported in a leather or canvas bag.
from some where else
from some where else
Near by
Something like a pot of gold, a treasure, is located near by where the quartz was found, as is a underground passage.
Felt something was deep in the ground near the place of the quartz.
near the place it was found there is an underground passage, and a portal or transportation spot of some kind
Place where found
a deterrent there to prevent discovery.
something was wrong in the place of the quartz and the place needed to be cleared.
Used for ritual
People of a secret sect use the quartz for an inner journey, an explosive instance of awareness.
people had used it to interact with it
they did a ritual around it
used in a ritual involving pain, a lot of pain
Energy
a lot of energy
felt scared energy
felt strong as the Sun
extreme energy
Physical feeling
causing her finger tips to tingle
caused her shake
caused vibration, energy in her solar plexus
felt hot, extremely hot
felt warm
Cursed
It is cursed
it was cursed
Bad things associated
linked to the dark side and
from the deep, dark side
big problems are associated with it
murder was associated with it
evil is associated with it
evil
Deliberately hidden
had been deliberately hidden to keep it away from people because something evil is attached to it
someone had been digging up the quartz, because it had been put away, hidden on purpose
Get rid of it
should be gotten rid of
should be gotten rid of
Did not touch
immediately put the quartz down [would not pick it back up]
refused to touch it
did not want to touch anything
Two statements did not fit into a category
The quartz had something to do with Jesus.
The quartz formed over different time periods. The purple when wonderful things happened. The black when bad things happened.
The polished quartz was altered in that the black quartz had been removed and the purple quartz had been polished. Only three psychics commented about the polished quartz. Two of them picked up on the alteration saying
The polished quartz was not very strong …
The polished quartz is much more subtle than the unpolished quartz.

In the 1970s Crawford found the so-called 1568 Jesuit Stone in Bark’s Draw, which is just inside the Superstition Wilderness Area from the Peralta Trailhead. On February 10, 1981 Crawford loaned the so-called 1568 Jesuit Stone to the Central Arizona Museum of History. We have a copy of this document. He thought it was a marker to a treasure.

For whatever reason he thought it was a Jesuit treasure. He contacted the Jesuit Society in Tucson, Arizona by telephone. He wanted to excavate the treasure under the Jesuit auspice. According to a letter by Rev. Charles W. Polzer , S.J., of the American Division Jesuit Historical Institute document, dated October 19, 1983, Crawford had his facts wrong so the treasure could not possible be Jesuit, and the Jesuits had no auspice to grant, and Crawford would have to take the matter up with the Cardinal Secretary of State at the Vatican. We have a copy of this letter.

In this same time period Crawford was in a legal battle with the Federal Government over the validity of his Cheryl Anne mining claims. Under oath, on the witness stand, Crawford and two witnesses, Larry Billman and Mr. Smith, testified that Crawford was living in a pup tent in Billman’s back yard because Crawford was “in a financial state of embracement.” Yet with in weeks Crawford had $50,000 dollars to establish a pilot plant to process his Cheryl Anne ore. We have a copy of the transcripts. In the Crawford Archive, which I had possession of from 2005 until 2008, there is no document detailing where the $50,000 came from, or exactly how the pilot plant was financed.

Adding one more thing, on the Crawford Treasure Code, one of the drawings is the same emblem used by the Central Arizona Museum of History, the very museum to which Crawford loaned the so-called 1568 Jesuit Stone. The conclusion is rather obvious. Crawford dug up the treasure, used part of it to finance the pilot plant, and then re-buried the rest of the treasure at the Burn Ranch, which is why the emblem for the museum is on the treasure code.

There is also the story told by Bert Morrison, one of Crawford’s former security guards at the Burns Ranch Thank You claims. Crawford was searching for a cave that had a stagecoach from the 1800s in it. The stagecoach had been carrying gold, and had been robbed by bandits. These bandits took the stagecoach to a cave, and caused the cave to collapse, and absconded with the gold.

Crawford found a small cave opening near the top of a rock outcropping. But it turned out to be just a very small cave. However, it contained the small stockpile of black and purple quartz. According to this story, the black and purple quartz was traded by the Apache Indians to old man Burns. They brought it from the Thunder Ground to show to Burns hopping he could tell them what it was, and wanting to show him the Thunder Grounds, because they thought it had something to do with white people.

As you can tell, we do not know for certain exactly where Crawford got the black and purple quartz. But we have learned The Zeno family of Venice, Italy had the transportation rights between Venice and the Holy Land during the Crusades. Carlo Zeno (1333 - 1418) was a naval hero of Venice. He saved Venice in 1380 in the Battle of Chioggia when the Genoese attacked. From 1405 - 1418 he was a mercenary for hire in the Mediterranean. His brothers were Nicolo (c.1326 - 1402) and Antonio (???? - 1003).

In 1558 the great-great-grandson son of Nicolo Zeno, who was also named Nicolo Zeno, anonymously published a book with the long title The Discovery of the Islands of Frislandia, Eslanda, Engronelands, Estotilanda, and Icaria; Made by the Two Brothers of the Zeno Family, Namely Messire Nicolo, the Chevalier, and Messire Antonio. With a Map of the Said Islands. This book has been dubbed The Zeno Narrative.

The subject of The Zeno Narrative is an expedition allegedly undertaken by Nicolo, Antonio, and Prince Henry Sinclair (spelled St. Clair in France) of Orkney (now part of Scotland) in the North Atlantic, ending up in what is now Nova Scotia and New England. I will refer to this expedition as the 1398 Sinclair-Zeno expedition.

The Zeno Narrative was compiled from letters written by Nicolo and Antonio, and a map, now referred to as the Zeno Map. There are two fractions, one Pro and one Con, which hotly dispute the validity of The Zeno Narrative.

According to the Pro fraction (who support the validity of The Zeno Narrative), the Zenos departed northern Italy (Venice) in 1398, sailing the Mediterranean, and eastern Atlantic to Orkney (Scotland), meeting up with Prince Henry Sinclair. It was Prince Henry Sinclair led the 1398 Sinclair-Zeno expedition on its departure from Orkney. They sailed the north Atlantic to Faroes, Iceland, Greenland, Labrador, Nova Scotia (Guysborough), and America (Newport). The Zenos returned right away but Prince Henry Sinclair and some of his men did not.

A colony was established, and the inhabitants are believed to have married into Indian tribes and migrated westward away from the eastern seaboard. Thus the possibility that at least part of the Templar’s Treasure which may have included the Holy Stones made it to North America.

Prince Henry Sinclair was born in 1345 and was the son and heir of William Sinclair, Lord of Roslin, and Isobel of Strathearn, a daughter of Maol Ísa, Earl of Orkney. According to the official Clain Sinclair website, http://www.clansinclair.org/Timeline10.htm, 1379 Henry made Jarl (Prince or Earl) of Orkney and Lord of Shetland by King Haakon VI of Norway at Marstrand. 1389 Henry Slays Malise Sperra near Scalloway, Shetland. 1391 Henry conquers Faroe Islands. 1398 Prince Henry's voyage sails to New world. 1398 Henry lands at Trin harbour, now Chadebucto Bay Nova Scotia. 1399 Henry in Massachusetts and Rhode Island Evidence at Westford and the Newport Tower. 1400 Prince Henry killed in Orkney he is succeeded by his son Henry 2nd Earl of Orkney.

There is no firm evidence on when Henry died. The Sinclair Diploma, written or at least commissioned by his grandson states: "...he retirit to the parts of Orchadie and josit them to the latter tyme of his life, and deit Erile of Orchadie, and for the defence of the country was slain there cruellie by his enemiis..." We also know that sometime in 1401: "The English invaded, burnt and spoiled certain islands of Orkney." The assumption is that Henry either died in this invasion, or was already dead.

According to Tim Wallace - Murphy and Marilyn Hopkins, authors of Templars In America: From Crusade to the New World, Henry’s distant relative Henri de St. Clair, when he was Baron of Roslin and Pentland, fought in the first crusade at the battle for Jerusalem.
According to Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas, authors of The Hiram Key, the founder of Templars Hugh de Payns was married to a sister of the Duke of Champaine (Henri de St. Clair), who was a powerful broker of the first Crusade and had the political power to nominate the Pope, and to suggest the idea and empower it to the Pope. This is contested by Thierry Leroy, a biography of Hugues de Payen.

According to other authors, such as William E. Mann, and Steven Sora, several of Henry’s immediate relatives (grand-uncles, etc) were Templars, and still living when Henry was young.

In 1566 a man named Zaltieri made a map called Zaltieri’s 1566 map. It clearly shows North America. It also shows what becomes the state of Arizona and the Superstition Mountains, next to which it shows a settlement named Chucho. Thus the possibility that members of the Sinclair colony, who may have had at least part of the Templar Treasure, which may have included the black and purple quartz Holy Stones, made it to the Superstition Mountains in Arizona, in the area of both the Burns Ranch and Bark’s Draw, both of which are possible places where Crawford found the black and purple quartz of which Rick Gwynne and I are in possession, and the Thunder Ground, the location of which is not known, is said to be between the Burns Ranch and the Upper La Barge Box.

At this point it should be obvious that Rick and I are looking for someone or some group associated with the German Tradition who is a High Spiritualist who can examine the black and purple quartz and determine if they are the Holy Stones. I would think that before they could be used in some sex ritual to contact the High Spirits they would have to have the Burns curse removed. I would think the Burns curse would prevent them from functioning properly.

It seems to me, at the very least, even with the Burns curse preventing the proper function, the black and purple quartz constitutes a relic of the German Tradition, especially of Wolfram van Eschenbach, proving that his version was in fact NOT based on Chretien de Troyes’ version, and that the Templars were the guardians of the True Grail, a stone of black and purple quartz.

If you know of anyone or any group associated with the German Tradition who is a High Spiritualist and who can examine our black and purple quarts please contact me at emory.taylor at yahoo .com.

Thank you for your time. I know my letter was long and we apologies.

Emory Taylor and Rick Gwynne

phylo_roadking

Post by phylo_roadking » 16 Apr 2009, 20:22

Don't worry - by the time several hundred thousand people have Googled on one of the MANY buzzwords in there - I'm sure someone will contact you...

Let's just hope none of them come with the somewhat less than generous attitudes of "those seeking enlightenment" described in Umberto Eco's "Foucault's Pendulum".... :wink:

renguy

Post by renguy » 04 May 2009, 02:36

sadly there is soooo much nonsense about the templars that masquerades as "fact" that after seven centuries i'm convinced there is no "truth" to be found...from the books i've read and programs i've seen its like trying to pick the ingedients out of minestrone soup...there are identifyable bits but each chef cooks it his own way...argentina?thats really stretching it...keep cooking.i enjoy the broth...

phylo_roadking

Post by phylo_roadking » 04 May 2009, 04:21

that after seven centuries i'm convinced there is no "truth" to be found
Wow, the Comte de St. Germain is on the board!!!

South

Post by South » 04 May 2009, 19:54

Good afternoon Emory,

I don't know about the German tradition but isn't the more accurate translation of "Holy Grail" to be "lineage" or "stone from the heavens" ? (Recall "Manna from heaven.")

I've thrown stones at trout and no storms erupted.

The more accurate term for "sex ritual" is "fertility ritual".

An (and circa 2008 investigation) excavation requires Federal permits. The Jesuits knew this.

Warm regards,

Bob

renguy

Post by renguy » 10 May 2009, 05:01

hey guys...if you remember medieval epic poem writers like geoffrey of monmouth that invented "arthur" in "the history of the kings of britain" written in the early 12th century and brother wace who added to the legend making.wolfram von eschenbach and cretien de troyes that between them invented the pursuit of the grail idea with pazifal and a whole array of "arthurian stories" written later in the 12 century as entertainment at various courts ,most notably eleanor of aquitaine ...also remember the skill of the storyteller was in direct proportion to how well he was paid and how long he stayed in court not to the historical accuracy of the tale...like scherazade's life depending on how long she could distract the sultan ...for 1001 nights...to build such towering structures of fact and fantasy on such frail foundations is more an excercise of imagination than reason...to mix templars,masons ,teutonics knights ,nazis,discovery of america,arizona holy sites is too big a load to be credible.why not throw in the rosicrucians,ufo's, area 51 ,the bermuda triangle,the urantian bible and the flying spaghetti monster?....there are narrowly focused books from contemporary sources on specific parts of templar history.creating a whole theology and alternative universe in the blank spots does a diservice to serious (as opposed to speculative) research.but to be fair the "what ifs..." often provokes "serious" research if only to debunk the more imaginative flights of fancy...(von daneken ,"chariot of the gods", as an example) .a hive of buzzwords may sell novels but it aint history or facts...the lengthy discourse on scottish history was good.....

darkknight

Post by darkknight » 10 May 2009, 20:10

To renguy:
I remind you of how the location of the city of Troy was discovered.
Also it would have been nice if you had actually read my information --- Crawford did speak of UFOs, as is claryly stated in my information.
One last point. As Crawford's biographer I have to investigate the possibilities regardless of whether I think those possibilities are scientific.

To South:
The Jesuits knew in 1984 that Federal permits were required. Not only was the Superstition Mountain Wilderness closed then, but it was in the 1980s that the Jesuits responded to Crawford request. I too have thrown rocks at Trout, but as Crawford's biographer, and having to investigate the possibilities, I do not make fun of other people's beliefs --- I leave that to the Christians to do. Your right aboput stone from heaven. Seems to be from Lucifer's crown.

To phylo-roadking:
A German tradition group has contacted us, and is puting together a team to investigate the possibility that our black and purple quarts is a relic of their tradition. We also have a professional geologist testing the quarts to determane exactly what it is made of, and where it came from.

Thanks to everyone for your comments.

renguy

Post by renguy » 14 May 2009, 04:45

to dark knight...have you published yet? i find electronic communication an annoying series of monologues..being of an older generation i prefer cellulose imformation transfer systems with attached bibliographies...have you been to arizona and the superstition mountains? can you seriously entertain the concept that a late medieval scot and buddies could ,by the wildest stretch on the imagination, undertake a journey thousands of miles from rhode island into a huge blank spot on nonexistant maps,preserve the supposed holiest relics and treasure in christendom for 150 years,hide it in some of the worst country on this continent for no apparent reason.then tie all that into a 12th century german minnesinger. and to make it even more implausible have the jesuits,"the hounds of god" dedicated to hunting down heretics, somehow gain control or jurisdiction of such a treasure...i reeeeaaally want to see this archive and biography published.

renguy

Post by renguy » 14 May 2009, 17:43

to dark knight...oops... my mistake...transpose "have you been..." to" you have been..."...my response makes more sense that way...

darkknight

Post by darkknight » 21 May 2009, 17:29

Reply to renguy:

First, let us examine your statement.

You state “…preserve the supposed holiest relics and treasure in christendom for 150 years, hide it in some of the worst country on this continent for no apparent reason.”

You also state “…to make it even more implausible have the jesuits,"the hounds of god" dedicated to hunting down heretics, somehow gain control or jurisdiction of such a treasure.”

Here you imply that the “holiest relics and treasure in Christendom” were hidden “for no apparent reason.” Then you make reference to the “hounds of God.” These being the Jesuits who want to hunt down and kill the heretics, and obtain their treasure to either destroy or conceal.

Obviously, there is an apparent reason for hiding the treasure. Obviously, the treasure has been hidden away by someone since 1307. Obviously, the treasure was hidden away to keep it from falling into enemy hands; be it the hand of the French king, the Pope, or the Jesuits.

Seems to me a place of (as you say) “nonexistent maps” would be a great hiding place. It also seems to me that a place of hostile weather conditions would also be a great place to hid what you do not want found. Also seems to me that warrior monks who went crusading in hostile and foreign lands to battle the Muslims would have found an expedition across America child’s play.

As a matter of fact I live in Arizona and have for 17 years. Charles “Black Bart” Crawford was the one who contacted the Jesuits about the treasure. He was not a Templar. It was not the Templars who contacted the Jesuits. So far I have published the three doc-u-books which constitute the Crawford biography. They are called doc-u-books because they are collections of documents from the Crawford Archive. You can read these doc-u-books for free on the internet. Obviously, since the doc-u-books are collections of document, the doc-u-books are documented. In addition, each doc-u-book has a bibliography.

Doc-u-book number two, called “The Ones What Done It”, and doc-u-book number three, called “The Deity” are germane to the story I am currently investigating and documenting about the black and purple quartz being the German Holy Stones. If you would like to read these two doc-u-books and their bibliographies you can do so at
http://www.trilogy.threethirteens.com/

Obviously, I have not finished doing the investigation and documentation on the German Holy Stones, because that is what I am currently working on. The last part of my post at this message board states “If you know of anyone or any group associated with the German Tradition who is a High Spiritualist and who can examine our black and purple quarts please contact me at emory.taylor at yahoo .com.”

renguy

Post by renguy » 23 May 2009, 01:41

okay...i read the info on the website...it raises many questions in my mind...being of a thoroughly skeptical turn of mind i would like to read a cellulose version...are you planning a hold -in-your-hand book?...i've been an interested reader of templar lore for a while and find volumes of fantasy far out number those of fact...perhaps your research can add to the factual rather than the other...

phylo_roadking

Post by phylo_roadking » 23 May 2009, 02:23

"Darkknight"....
My name is Emory Taylor...I am the official biographer of Charles “Black Bart” Crawford. He was a prospector, miner, refiner, and treasure hunter in Arizona from 1970 until his death in 2007. I was also the curator of the Crawford Archive from 2005 until 2008 while the biography was being done. The Crawford biography is actually a trilogy of doc-u-books, called The Superstition Trilogy, and is free to the general public on the internet
Are you the SAME "Emory Taylor" involved with one Charles "Chuck" Crawford mentioned HERE???

http://www.2stormmy.com/TBOBB/chapter4/pages67-76.html

...with the strange ways of doing business recorded there? The story seems to have more than one side to it...
Darlene and Emory were relentless in their attempts to destroy Chuck. Emory Taylor was trying to intimidate us by turning up everywhere we would go! Things got so bad, that I had to get an injunction against Emory to keep him away from my family and Chuck's house in particular.
since Emory had started stalking the school buses that took our daughters to and from school every day.
Darlene and Emory accused Chuck of making death threats against Darlene. This was a ridiculous accusation, because Chuck was in a wheelchair unable to go anywhere unless someone drove him, helped him in and out of the car and pushed him to wherever he needed to be...he was that weak
Oh dear.

phylo_roadking

Post by phylo_roadking » 23 May 2009, 02:44

Wheter the 1802 'Diary and Autobiography of John Adams' and an 1817 letter of Thomas Jefferson, as far back as 485-410 B.C. when Protagoras said that 'there are two sides to every question' or Euripides in 428 B.C. -

"There are two sides to every story...."

http://cmc.890m.com/

http://www.2stormmy.com/TBOBB/

For U.K. members who remember Hughie Green -
"It's Make Your Mind Up Time"

darkknight

Post by darkknight » 23 May 2009, 04:01

Crawford had a warrant out for his arrest when he died.
http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publica ... ookup.aspx

Read under the "case activity" you will find that a warrant was issued for Crawford's arrest on 12/22/2006.
Which shows that the court system believed Crawford was a threat to his ex wife.

Crawford died in 8/31/2007

The warrant was not quashed until 10/3/2007 which is a month after Crawford died. Which means Crawford died
a wanted man.

You will note that the case was not dismissed until 10/5/2007 which is clearly a month after Crawford died.
Again, Crawford died a wanted man. If, as Sharyn Berchok would have you believe, Crawford was harmless then
why did the court system and law enforcement actively seek his arrest and prosecution until after his death?

Obviously, the court system and law enforcement consider Crawford a dangerous man and only dismissed the
charges and quashed the arrest warrant after if was confirmed that Crawford was in fact dead.

Speaking of Sharyn Berchok, she is a common criminal. She has been convicted of SHOPLIFTING.
Note where it states "Disposition" it states "GUILTY!"

Sharyn Berchok was also ticketed for "FAIL TO STOP WHEN PERSON IN SCHOOL CROSSING". So she
not only steals but does not stop for kids in school cross walks. Also not she has failed
to pay the ticket as of 2/12/2009

In addition, Sharyn Berchok was ordered evicted from Crawford's house by Crawford, himself, before his death.
The Probate Court upheld the eviction and ordered her off Crawford's property.

Several people sited at her web site have looked into legal action against Sharyn because of her web site.
But the situation is that she clearly stated that the information expressed at her web site is her OPINION.

Opinions are like assholes: everybody has one.

Crawford signed a contract with me to do his biography. I completed the biography as requested by him, and
it is free for anyone who wants to read it on the internet. Clearly, the differences Crawford and I had were
resolved before his death. But the differences between Crawford and Sharyn Berchok were not resolved and
as a result Sharyn was evicted from Crawford's property.

Need I say more? Now, back to the Knights Templar and the Greman Holy Stones. I am currently working on a web site page to show the documentation I have so far, and to show pictures of the black and purple quartz we have.

phylo_roadking

Post by phylo_roadking » 23 May 2009, 04:08

Emory had started stalking the school buses that took our daughters to and from school every day
Was there or was there not an injunction out on you? Simple question, should have a simple answer.

Return to “Other eras”