This is an apolitical forum for discussions on the Axis nations, as well as the First and Second World Wars in general hosted by Marcus Wendel's Axis History Factbook in cooperation with Michael Miller's Axis Biographical Research and Christoph Awender's WW2 day by day.
Zapfenstreich wrote:Mich-Thank you for your very informative response.
mulisch-I'd like to know the following things:
1. What was Edda's background and her family upbringing like before she married Bormann?
2. Did Bormann abandon her and the children and try to save his own skin?
3. Where did she go and how did she get there after the fall of the 3rd Reich?
4. How was she treated by the Allies after they captured her?
5. How were the children treated and where are they now?
Users browsing this forum: laurens and 2 guests