Hermann Fegelein

Discussions on all aspects of the SS and Polizei. Hosted by Andrey.
robhill

Mata O'Hara

Post by robhill » 18 Sep 2004, 18:50

Eva wrote:As far as I can recall she was the wife of a diplomat. I belive she was Hungarian. I'm looking for it now. I'll let you know when I find her name.

E
Her name was Mata O'Hara (possibly a code name). I believe she was the wife of a Hungrian diplomat. I have heard she was Irish, tall, red haired and a real stunner. Chapter V11 of James P. O'Donnell's book "The Bunker" is all about "The Lady Vanished" or "Das Leck" (the leak). Richard Crossman, British M.P. and journalist said in 1955 she should be awarded the Victoria Cross. But she just vanished. Apart from this book I can find no more imformation on her. Hope this helps....Rob.

JockCampbell41

Re: Hermann Fegelein

Post by JockCampbell41 » 30 Jan 2011, 04:51

Hi guys, weird question. Would anyone know or could anyone take a stab at guessing the height of Herr Fegelein?

valkyrie

Post by valkyrie » 30 Jan 2011, 06:05

Mata O'Hara = Mata Hari !?!?

Seems a bit convenient.

Colin

ladycplum

Post by ladycplum » 01 May 2011, 22:09

I strongly believe that Eva and Fegelein, while there may have been some mutual attraction and longing, never had a true affair. Watching the documentary "Adolf and Eva", Gitta Sereny was interviewed, and she said that sexual attraction doesn't always translate into a sexual affair. And she said that Eva ever cheating on Hitler doesn't fit with her personality. I consider Gitta to be someone with deep insight and a pretty good amount of integrity, so I'd have to side with her on that one.
"The more I see, the more I know. The more I know, the less I understand"-Paul Weller

Return to “The Phil Nix SS & Polizei section”