Questions on items I found. (flags etc)

Discussions on other First and Second World War militaria and collecting in general. Hosted by John G & William Kramer.
sauze

Questions on items I found. (flags etc)

Post by sauze » 13 May 2002 07:30

I recently moved into a very old house that belonged to a german family. this family left many items behind and payed me to have them removed. As I rooted through the so-called junkpiles I came across a bag filled with what I thought were rags. Turned out to be two NSDAP party flags one is about 2 1/2 X 4ft and has a tag on it that reads"Gadesberger Fahnenfabrik OTTO MUELLER Bad Godesber/Rheinland" the other flag is larger with no tag.both flags are in great shape, very bright red fields, no tears, stains, very little discoloring. There are some other items in this lot.(mess kit and a small parachute) I am working on pics if anyone is interested,and will have them asap.but I am curious what the tag translates and the worth of the items. Thanks in advance for any help. reply here or marksauze@hotmail.com

Bjørn from Norway
In memoriam

flags

Post by Bjørn from Norway » 13 May 2002 15:34

Hello!
It depends of what kind & size, but app. 100-150 USD. Not very much more, unless it is "Reichskriegsflaggen" from the Navy...

B.

Return to “Other WW1 & WW2 Militaria”