Discussions on alternate history, including events up to 20 years before today. Hosted by Terry Duncan.
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 02 Sep 2011 06:56
Terry Duncan wrote: ↑
28 Mar 2020 13:50
Great to see you citing such reputable and unbiased sources!
1. Just because a book is controversial doesnt mean it is wrong.
2. Why should the book and the author be not reputable and biased?
3. Britain was nothing more than a charlatan in WW2, a dwarf pretending to be a giant. If Germany executes Raeders Mediterranean strategy and conquers the med in 1941, it is hard to see how Churchill could have remained in office and how the country would have remained in the war - even with American help.
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 21 Feb 2018 09:44
- Location: Cardiff
Politician01 wrote: ↑
28 Mar 2020 17:24
3. Britain was nothing more than a charlatan in WW2
What was Germany in WWII ?
- Forum Staff
- Posts: 5746
- Joined: 13 Jun 2008 22:54
- Location: Kent
As Politician01 cannot stick to the topic even in the post after a clear warning to do so, this topic is locked as it has long since wandered away from its original purpose.