Whati if : Balkans

Discussions on alternate history, including events up to 20 years before today. Hosted by Terry Duncan.
Geppistoly Katona

Post by Geppistoly Katona » 27 Mar 2002, 02:25

I do suggest you think about what you say before you say it...And if i'm wrong get some facts to prove it...Dont just say "i know this happened" and don't just say things that have no factual basis...
Ismétlopuska ember-Ferfi

Rommel

Post by Rommel » 27 Mar 2002, 02:33

As a matter of fact Gepp I live in western Romania where live quite a lot of Hungarians....
As a matter of fact two of my best friends are "magyar"
As a matter of fact I have a very good friend in Hungary living in Pecs
And we ll do it your way....start from the very beggining...the first inhabitants of the land were they Romanians or Hungarians...?
If you know simething about history...like 2000 yrs ago ( and do not say only Attila the HUN) you would know that these lands were inhabited by dacians which were conquered by Romans in 106 AD and formed the romanian people...evidence...visit our beautiful country and see the ruins of Roman and Dacian settlements and castles.....that of course if evil Romanians did not build them to show off

Geppistoly Katona

Post by Geppistoly Katona » 27 Mar 2002, 04:03

haha

I appoligize to Marcus for this....

Rommel YOU ARE A TOTAL IDIOT!!!!!!!!

I know all there is to know about Hungarians from the nomads that conguered SLAVIC people in the Danubian plains at around 911 AD.

The inhabitants were not DACIAN!!! They were SLAVS...

The Magyars were a nomadic people of either the Western Asia or around Siberia, they were expert Horsemen, and archers. They are what the Cossacks based most of their Horse tricks on [ ie hiding underneath the horse while it is riding, and fighting on a horse standing on it's back while it is riding ]

They were also [ and to this day are still] the best swordsmen in the world.

I can tell you anything you want to know about Hungarian History....I know all, if i could find a class about it...I could probably teach the professor a thing or two...I have over 57 books [ in english and in Hungarian ] on the subject of Hungarian history and have read them all many a time. So don't say a thing about history you ignorant man!!!!!!!
Last edited by Geppistoly Katona on 27 Mar 2002, 05:01, edited 1 time in total.
Ismétlopuska ember-Ferfi

Geppistoly Katona

Post by Geppistoly Katona » 27 Mar 2002, 04:05

Oh and if you think you can claim that the Szent Laszlo Division needed help from german troops, I suggest you read my little report i made for this forum on the Szent Laszlo Division, complete with sources and photos
Ismétlopuska ember-Ferfi

Geppistoly Katona

Post by Geppistoly Katona » 27 Mar 2002, 04:09

And you cannot claim that you have facts to prove the Dacians were even there first.....As noone in the world has evidence of it.....It is being debated to this day, AND THE MAGYA-DACO DISCUSSION WAS NOT NEW TO THE OLD FORUM, WE GOT IN FIGHTS ALL THE TIME BECAUSE NEITHER SIDE COULD PROVE IT ONE WAY OR THE OTHER AS FACTS ARE NOT AVAILIBLE BECAUSE THERE IS NO PROOF TO BACK UP EITHER SIDE!!!!!!! I BELIEVE IT WAS EVEN BANNED FROM DISCUSSION!!!!!!

By the way if you want to claim sanctionw ith your Roman captures...Let it be known that Turkish Documents claim that the Magyars were there first....The Ottomans claimed that the Magyars were there first/ Romans calim the Dacians were there first....Now we are at a deadlock...And there is no proof or evidence on either side so your claim cannot be solidified and therefor is not a FACT!!!!!!!
Ismétlopuska ember-Ferfi

Geppistoly Katona

Post by Geppistoly Katona » 27 Mar 2002, 04:11

And i don't care [ nor do i think anyone cares] about who your supposed friends are and where they live....I don't rely on others to make my points as do you....
Ismétlopuska ember-Ferfi

Geppistoly Katona

Post by Geppistoly Katona » 27 Mar 2002, 04:14

So what you have a few friends that are Hungarian, i have most of my family that lives throughout [ every single region ] of Hungary...What difference does it make that my family lives in Hungary? And some even moved from Transylvania...It all means nothing where my family lives, the same goes with your supposed friends....

Surely you would like to take it as a man and admit that you have had no factual base and don't have the knowledge that i do of the Hungarian History...Or do you want to make me prove it????

there is this saying

" It is better to be presumed ignorant than to open your mouth and prove it"
Ismétlopuska ember-Ferfi

Geppistoly Katona

Post by Geppistoly Katona » 27 Mar 2002, 05:09

By the way....notice the lack of support by your fellow Rumanians....They all know we shouldn't be talking about the Magyar-Daco Theory because the moderators would be pretty mad....

And because they can't back the rediculous things you say...

You are no threat to my Nationalistic views...Victor has been a major threat at times, because he has contradicted my views and backed it up with facts. and because he had made good arguements against me...Ovidius could even be considered a threat to my views...You are no threat...IAR80 isn't considered a threat because he isn't what i concider a staunch defender of the Rumanian view....He sure does know alot of good games though :)
Ismétlopuska ember-Ferfi

Rommel

Post by Rommel » 27 Mar 2002, 08:03

Gepp...first of all I am not a nationalist as you are...I mean not in that way
Then I pointed The fact that I had Hungarian friends to show I Have nothing against you
And you can t call me a ignorant...I know Romanian history and I think that the theory with Dacians and Romans was widely accepted...but as I cannot prove more I will drop it...by the way you screamed and screamed but it was no hard evidence from you too ...we ll resume the conversation in the Romanian Hungarian Forum

Rommel

Post by Rommel » 27 Mar 2002, 08:05

of course I do not have that much knowledge as u do on Hungarian history...but it is Romanian history to at stake

Geppistoly Katona

Post by Geppistoly Katona » 27 Mar 2002, 09:54

All agreed eccept for 2 things.

1. The Roman Daco theory is accepted widely in the Western World [ Excluding many professors in Britain ] and not in Eastern Europe, in Europe itself the Magyar-Slavic Theory is more widely accepted.

2. And you say i do not back up what i say with Hard evidence...Can you point out something i said that i didn't back up? [ This isn't to prove i didn't say anything i didn't back up with facts but if i did i will give you the facts as to back it up now...]
Ismétlopuska ember-Ferfi

Geppistoly Katona

Post by Geppistoly Katona » 27 Mar 2002, 10:11

And perhaps i was a little harsh by calling you ignorant...but what can you do Rommel, i'm an Extremist, i'm bound to get a little extreme at times :) and will always be an extremist till the day i die, or the day that we invade Transylvania and unite our people. The first is more likely but ya never know.... Sorry for any trouble... I get mad easily, not trying to make it sound ok...But it's how i am... So anyways, we should get back to the subject....
Ismétlopuska ember-Ferfi

Geppistoly Katona

Post by Geppistoly Katona » 27 Mar 2002, 10:12

Just to let you know that is the closest thing to an appology you will get out of me.........
Ismétlopuska ember-Ferfi

Rommel

Post by Rommel » 27 Mar 2002, 11:49

see i do not want to be an extremist even if sometimes your opinions drive me mad...btw concerning the annexation of Transylvania ( which I presume it was a joke) ...dream on...you are aware that what you ll get if you annex Transilvanyia is more Romanians than Hungarians... :lol: therefore more trouble for you...no hard feelings whatsoever ( i guess I didn t spell this correctly...)

Geppistoly Katona

Post by Geppistoly Katona » 27 Mar 2002, 16:52

Actually we wouldn't mind the RUmanians...And i guess i didn't mean invade Transylvania....I think what i meant was somehow overthrow the present Rumanian government and make a new, more reasonable one...That doesn't harrass Magyars.....
Ismétlopuska ember-Ferfi

Return to “What if”