Research material for research on B1 Bis

Discussions on all aspects of France during the Inter-War era and Second World War.
modelbouw nederland

Research material for research on B1 Bis

Post by modelbouw nederland » 09 May 2020, 16:44

Hello fellow forum members,

I need some help with starting my research journey on the French heavy tank, Char B1 Bis.
Since I know that I want to model make this tank, I want to know as much as I can about this subject.
Things like combat history, production, camouflage and more interesting things about the specific topic itself.
I did receive some nice help in the past, and I hope you are wanting to help me out with this as well.
If you have any web resources to check out or books that I can read/buy.
I would be very thankful, because I want to get to know as much as I can before I'm going to start with my new project.
I must tell that I'm only able to read English and Dutch things. And that I will need help with translating if it is another language, such as French.
Hopefully you can help me out.

Greetings for now, Modelbouw Nederland

Zakarpatska

Re: Research material for research on B1 Bis

Post by Zakarpatska » 09 May 2020, 17:07

I believe that "Trackstory" has a book on the Char B1 that be useful if you don't already have it. It looks like the text is in both French and English.

http://www.minitracks.fr/b1_tr_13.htm

modelbouw nederland

Re: Research material for research on B1 Bis

Post by modelbouw nederland » 10 May 2020, 08:38

Thank you for sharing this with me. I will sure look at it. And see if I'm able to get a copy of that, thank you.

Return to “France 1919-1945”