Discussions on the Allies and the Neutral States in general and the countries that does not have sections of their own.
- Posts: 25
- Joined: 21 Nov 2002 19:26
- Location: Memphis
Any ideas about this pin would be great. I have had guesses that include Swedish, British, Polish and German.
thanks for any help
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 17 May 2002 23:23
- Location: USA
- Posts: 1490
- Joined: 18 Apr 2002 16:29
- Location: QuÃ©bec, Canada.
Because of the crown I would say swedish. But this is a guess only.
- Posts: 541
- Joined: 24 Jun 2002 22:56
- Location: Norway cloose to the Saltstraumen
i agree. it looks Swedish. but several lands use those "shields"
- Posts: 4656
- Joined: 13 Dec 2002 15:07
- Location: Coventry, West Midlands, the UK [it's one big roundabout]
Ogorek wrote:Definitely not Polish
I agree. Its not Polish.