4 different type of Daggers for sale

WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related items you have for sale. By posting items for sale in this section, you agree to the guidelines found in this section.
Cabin8730

4 different type of Daggers for sale

Post by Cabin8730 » 09 Feb 2024 03:12

I’m selling, well listing my WW2 Ferman blades. There are 4 Daggers & 1 Sword. Below you will find descriptions of each Blade & photos of them & the Makers Marks they have. I accept the following forms of payment PayPal, Venmo, & Cashapp. In addition to the sales price buyer is responsible to pay all costs to ship the item(s). The shipping costs are calculated based upon the buyers address & this will be done between sales terms agreement & payment. Here are my blades, their are definitely nice ones & some with rare makers:
1. WW2 RAD Hewer Dagger & Scabbard. Beautiful Stag handle grips which go together with the grips metal tip to form the look of an eagle. Blade has a few scuffs but for a job corps dagger it’s in great shape. Makers Marked RADJ within a triangle, next line is Ges. Gesch which is kind of like a proof mark, finally the makers mark of Karl Jul Krebbs of Solingen. Scabbard had 3 dimple dents T the end on one side it’s black paint looks as new without 1 sign of flaking or scuffing: $1,100

2. WW2 SA Dagger & Scabbard. Blade has some scuffs & slight putting is starting to try & begin but regular liking will keep it in this state from here forward. There is one small chinc in the blades edge near the base about 1.8th inch from the cross gaurd. Cross gaurd is marked SA on the backside. Blade is maker marked J.P. Sauer & Sohn Suhl. Below this mark blade is stamped GEGR. 1751. The Daggers wooden handle has had the letters C B carved into the backside right at the hand gaurd. The letters CB are presumably the soldier whom the knife was issued to & carried its initials & are there for identification as his. The scabbard has one dent on only 1 side closest to blade’s pointed end. It’s brown paint is in overall good condition with only a few scuffed places & zero chipping: $850

3. Heer Army Eikhorn Type 4 Dagger with scabbard & Portepee knot. This is an amazing version of the Heer dagger. It has the type 4 Eikhorn crossgaurd model on it, the beautiful orange handle variant and the blade has the mid to late war etched on Eikhorn logo that is very desirable. The blade is in great shape as well with amazing patina. It has 1 flaw I see which is below the Eikhorn logo on the back, kind of within the crossgaurd there is a small surface rust spot about the size of a pencil eraser. Portupee has some fraying at a few places along the rope but the knot is in overall great shape. The material of rhe Portepee also tested IV light negative & is period correct. Scabbard is in great shape with the only issue i can see is lint fading slightly around the edges of the suspension bands & also aground the top: $825

4. Luftwaffe type 2 dagger with orange handle & made. Y Clemen & Jung with scabbard. Handle has original wire that wraps around it that is the n excellent shape. Handle itself has a small chip on the backside at the very end near the crossgaurd. Blade is in spectacular shape with one a couple of scuff marks on it. The blade is double maker marked, one on each side. one on the marks in Clemen & Jung wrote out in block style while the second side has the company’s crest or logo which is a Z wothin a shield outline. Also on this side there is a Forge Drop Mark that can only be seen when the handle is completely taken off the blade. The mark is a rectangle with a cross inside of it. The double makers mark is rare but a double makers mark with. Drop forge mark is unheard of. Finally is the scabbard which has no dents and is unpainted so there are a few scuff marks but that’s all that’s on it. This is a rare maker of this dagger & double marked is rarer yet. However as I said earlier add the drop forge mark on the blades tang & it’s probably about the rarest marking set on any type 2 luftwaffe blade 😳: $850

5. Finally is a

Check comments for more pics of the items for sale. It will be the next 3 to 4 replies on here. Sorry but also not because I wa yes to be detailed!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cabin8730

Re: 4 different type of Daggers for sale

Post by Cabin8730 » 09 Feb 2024 03:41

SA Dagger photos reply 1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cabin8730

Re: 4 different type of Daggers for sale

Post by Cabin8730 » 09 Feb 2024 03:42

Heer Dagger pics are in here, the 2nd reply

Return to “For Sale & Wanted”