Hitler Autograph , other items....

WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related items you have for sale. By posting items for sale in this section, you agree to the guidelines found in this section.
kamilkaze

Hitler Autograph , other items....

Post by kamilkaze » 11 Nov 2017, 15:02

Hi,
These 5 items (Hitler's wet signature) are for sale separately. I'm waiting for a quote.
Thank you.
82.JPG
75.JPG
90.JPG
92.JPG
92.JPG (65.06 KiB) Viewed 9389 times
140-1.JPG

John G.
Host - Militaria sections

Re: Hitler Autograph , other items....

Post by John G. » 12 Nov 2017, 01:58

Please note that all these items are reproductions and should be sold as such.

von thoma

Post by von thoma » 12 Nov 2017, 02:57

A NSDAP Party Badge disaster.
" The right to believe is the right of those who don't know "

kamilkaze

Post by kamilkaze » 12 Nov 2017, 09:47

Thank you so much for your answers. I bought these items from a reliable auction company in Turkey. I believe they are real. They will come to me recently. I will send you detailed pictures. Thanks again for your valuable information.

karlsh

Post by karlsh » 14 Nov 2017, 20:05

I'm new to WWII memorabilia. I'm just amazed how someone could look at the items above and tell they are fake instantly. I mean I know you all have experience, but other than the sloppy Swastikas, how can you tell?

**EDIT** Disregard this post! I just saw everyone's reply to the authors other post which asks if his items above are real or not, in which everyone replied and gave their insights.

Thanks!

Jeremy Dixon

Post by Jeremy Dixon » 17 Nov 2017, 19:50

That is the worst fake Golden NSDAP Badge I've ever seen. Hitler signature is fake too, Hitler never signed plain envelopes or postcards only official cards and books...complete rubbish if you ask me

kamilkaze

Post by kamilkaze » 17 Nov 2017, 20:34

I'm sure these are real. Not fake. I reloaded the party rosette and the engraved detailed pictures. You will see no gold. This badge is not gold anyway. Please ask your attention carefully. I bought it at a reliable auction site. Even when the signing of the seller was not even aware of the purchase of signed postcards. If it was fake, it was already sold as the truth. I am aware that they are very valuable. Everyone here is prejudiced. They immediately say fake. I want you to write your reasons when you say fake. Why is Hitler's signature fake? Hitler in my research I have signed all kinds of documents. Including postcards. Please be in serious clarification.
Attachments
AA3FEA58-B3ED-4AA1-9502-6E28E4E37EB9-min.jpeg
D21FB3B8-B3B6-4ECA-A17A-9EAF99E1A40F-min.jpeg
BDBC9E07-C800-4E38-9735-FCCF70E8B9D4-min.jpeg
05DAF795-DEF6-4757-BC72-F133A77897C1-min.jpeg
04102EDC-9745-43AA-938C-9DAADD4FACB9-min.jpeg

John G.

Post by John G. » 17 Nov 2017, 21:12

kamilkaze wrote:I'm sure these are real. Not fake. I reloaded the party rosette and the engraved detailed pictures. You will see no gold. This badge is not gold anyway. Please ask your attention carefully. I bought it at a reliable auction site. Even when the signing of the seller was not even aware of the purchase of signed postcards. If it was fake, it was already sold as the truth. I am aware that they are very valuable. Everyone here is prejudiced. They immediately say fake. I want you to write your reasons when you say fake. Why is Hitler's signature fake? Hitler in my research I have signed all kinds of documents. Including postcards. Please be in serious clarification.
Kamikaze....
All these items are fake.... the Hitler Autograph, the "stampers", the 1870 Iron Cross, and the "Golden Party Decoration" (That's what it's called, not real Gold!). You are only fooling yourself if you believe otherwise! You asked for our opinions and you've received correct and honest replies.... if you want to believe this junk is real then enjoy yourself, but your throwing your money away and wasting our (my) time trying to assist you. Nothing will change my honest opinion on these.... they are all JUNK!
John G.
Co-moderator

kamilkaze

Post by kamilkaze » 17 Nov 2017, 21:38

John G. wrote:
kamilkaze wrote:I'm sure these are real. Not fake. I reloaded the party rosette and the engraved detailed pictures. You will see no gold. This badge is not gold anyway. Please ask your attention carefully. I bought it at a reliable auction site. Even when the signing of the seller was not even aware of the purchase of signed postcards. If it was fake, it was already sold as the truth. I am aware that they are very valuable. Everyone here is prejudiced. They immediately say fake. I want you to write your reasons when you say fake. Why is Hitler's signature fake? Hitler in my research I have signed all kinds of documents. Including postcards. Please be in serious clarification.
Kamikaze....
All these items are fake.... the Hitler Autograph, the "stampers", the 1870 Iron Cross, and the "Golden Party Decoration" (That's what it's called, not real Gold!). You are only fooling yourself if you believe otherwise! You asked for our opinions and you've received correct and honest replies.... if you want to believe this junk is real then enjoy yourself, but your throwing your money away and wasting our (my) time trying to assist you. Nothing will change my honest opinion on these.... they are all JUNK!
John G.
Co-moderator
Master. I bow before you with respect. But it is not so easy to be called fake. I think you need to say a variety of reasons. The only reason is that these products are made up of counterfeiters. Please tell me concrete proofs. I want to learn.

John G.

Post by John G. » 17 Nov 2017, 22:34

The proof is in the items .... As I said, the Hitler Autograph is a copy of his official signature, not a freehand signed card... Hitler signed very few Post Cards, certainly not at the Reichstag.... it's just NOT the way things were. The two stamps are modern Eastern European junk.... the July 20, 1944 one is completely ridiculous, no such stamp would have existed. The other could be correct except it isn't....it's the same as the other stamp... The EK you haven't shown better pictures, but it's bad also, I'm sure. The "Golden Party Decoration" is nothing like any original German pin, quality or construction... it's a joke! We are not just picking on you... we've given you honest and truthful information... do what you wish, of course.... but you can not sell it here because it is junk.
John G.

kamilkaze

Post by kamilkaze » 17 Nov 2017, 23:02

My purpose is not to argue with you. I just want to know the truth. I am not going to. 22 july 1944 stamp seal is likely to be real much in my opinion. I did a lot of research before I bought this stamp. I never found it anywhere. My thought is real and very rare. Why would they prefer something like this? I think it's not right to prove something is fake. On the contrary, it is right to investigate how it will happen. I bow again with respect in front of you.

John G.

Post by John G. » 20 Nov 2017, 02:12

You have been told the truth..... you just won't accept it. You're wasting your money but that's your business. You'll have to learn the hard way, so have fun.... enjoy these fakes. Hope they weren't too expensive! They are worthless. You'll learn!
John G.

Jeremy Dixon

Post by Jeremy Dixon » 20 Nov 2017, 20:53

absolute rubbish........20. Juli 1944 stamp - pure fantasy!!!!

MeyundEdlich

Post by MeyundEdlich » 20 Nov 2017, 23:56

The 30 Pfennig postage stamp was issued August 1st,1941. How can it be marked with a date in 1922 then? I mean c’mon, Hitler wasn’t eben chancellor in that time. Pure fake.

Jeremy Dixon

Post by Jeremy Dixon » 21 Nov 2017, 00:04

The signature is a rubbish fake too, totally wrong angle

Return to “For Sale & Wanted”