Hitler Autograph , other items....

WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related items you have for sale. By posting items for sale in this section, you agree to the guidelines found in this section.
kamilkaze

Re: Hitler Autograph , other items....

Post by kamilkaze » 27 Nov 2017, 12:37

Hi,

I did not say anything about the badge being gold. I want you to know that I am already aware of your purchase. I apologize for my broken english. I believe I can not tell you myself. I still believe that badge is an ordinary badge but not imitation. Hitler's signature is that my opinion is true. Does anyone making a fake document stamp on this date? I want you to know that I'm aware of your purchase. I'm not ignorant enough to know the history of stamps and stamps. If you already read the previous articles, I asked for help in these matters. The other commenters on the stamp wrote that they were immediately fake. But there was no basic foundation. I want you to give me clear evidence. I still believe that things are real. Please do not make me look like an idiot. I repeat: I need to show proof of why it can not be real to prove that something is fake. These items (seal and signature) will be priceless if they are real, especially because the seal is not similar. I'm not a fake person. However, when commenting, please give us some serious evidence. As long as someone is able to do this for a long time, the authority to say that it is a fake can not be given. I do not criticize anyone here. I look forward to understanding and knowledge from you. I am very happy if you can give us information about the values of the sides for the food stamps.
Best regards...

John G.
Host - Militaria sections

Post by John G. » 28 Nov 2017, 18:11

Kamikazi,
You are still in denial.... all these items (not including the Ration coupons & photographs) are Fake, you've been given plenty of reasons why but you remain convinced otherwise....

First off, the "Party Pin" with the wreath around it is supposed to be a "Golden Party Decoration" awarded to the first 100,00 party members who had unbroken service.... it's called Gold but is not real Gold. Yours is a pathetic fake....nothing like the originals. (Easy search of NSDAP Golden Party Badge would show you the difference).

The Hitler Post Card, cancelled in 1922 (before Hitler's Putsch- before he was anybody but a small time radical) with a 1941 issue stamp, with an auto-pen formal signature (not his 1922 version), from the Reichstag where Hitler never was (in 1922!) is also pathetic.

The July 20, 1944 "rubber stamp" is equally rubbish.... they would never have made a July 20 stamp, for what purpose? It's total fantasy. To commemorate Hitlers assasination attempt? Totally illogical.... that's why you can't find on on the web... nobody would ever believe it (except you, apparently).

The 1870 EK still requires better pictures to comment properly... but since it came from the same "auction house" as this other "crap" (sorry, only word for it)... probably equally bad. The picture you originally sent doesn't look promising.

The Other stamp is more feasible but still comes from the same lot as this other crap, too. Same characteristics as the July 20 example.... different handles but the fakes are mounted to old handles...

The rations coupons are real but still very common.... I'd say $50.00 US for the lot. The photos are also real, but only a few are of any particular special interest (subject matter)...

You really do need to accept the truth.... a little study and effort would certainly help you avoid much of this junk stuff... as has been said, even a novice collector should recognize that this stuff is bad, most is so bad it doesn't require more explanation... plus you've been given reasons why already. (AH Post Card especially)

If you don't believe our replies, I'd recommend you try other collector forums, I'm sure the experts on the Wehrmacht Awards Forum (and others) would enjoy telling you the same exact things as we have... maybe you'll believe them.
John G.
Co-Moderator/Host

Mark Carter in Cleveland,Tn.

Post by Mark Carter in Cleveland,Tn. » 28 Nov 2017, 19:19

Suggest to admin-Co-Moderator that this thread be closed, and or deleted.

Max

Post by Max » 29 Nov 2017, 03:21

Mark Carter in Cleveland,Tn. wrote:Suggest to admin-Co-Moderator that this thread be closed, and or deleted.
You don't take prisoners do you? :o
Greetings from the Wide Brown.

Mark Carter in Cleveland,Tn.

Post by Mark Carter in Cleveland,Tn. » 29 Nov 2017, 05:16

I do not quite understand your *beef* I just suggested to JohnG to close thread as the OP will just keep egging everyone one and being a well, pain in the tail of anyone who says his junk is NOT as he hoped it was fake & fantasy stuff. Threads such as this do not end well, as the OP will sooner or later calleveryone some choice names, then call the AHF and the members some choice names, then he will post the * I am not coming back to this forum, as you all are meanies

Max

Post by Max » 29 Nov 2017, 07:32

I take your point but the thread should remain, not deleted, if only to be an example to others.
Closing the thread may be necessary as it is getting a bit repetitive.
But who knows, there may yet be some sort of epiphany :roll:

John G.

Post by John G. » 29 Nov 2017, 18:17

My last post was my final effort with this stuff. I won't delete unless things get ridiculous, and as long as I feel this isn't just a game he's playing. I realize there may be a translation problem, but talk about obtuse! I will certainly give my two cents worth on new posts but this one has been a wasted effort and I'm done with it.
John G.

kamilkaze

Post by kamilkaze » 29 Nov 2017, 19:46

Hi,
This is the forum site. So it is right to argue. Knowledge grows as you share it. It is very nice to learn. I want you to know I'm not persuaded. Please, I want empathy. None of your writings have any concrete evidence. You approach everything I understand with a prejudice. It's a pleasure to write with you. What can be the total value of food stamps. If you can answer, I'm happy. I wish you a good day.

Max

Post by Max » 30 Nov 2017, 00:26

John G wrote
The rations coupons are real but still very common.... I'd say $50.00 US for the lot. The photos are also real, but only a few are of any particular special interest (subject matter)...
kamilkaze wrote
What can be the total value of food stamps.
Does kamilkaze read the answers to his questions [or have them translated for him] ?
It seems not.

John G.

Post by John G. » 30 Nov 2017, 03:40

As I stated earlier, the entire ration coupon lot is worth $50.00 US at the most.... quite common still. I've finished commenting on the other items as a waste of my time and expertise.... you can believe what you want, however you cannot sell them here....
John G.

kamilkaze

Post by kamilkaze » 01 Dec 2017, 07:18

Sorry. I forgot that this is a forum site. On this site, everyone can not say their opinion as free. It is enough to say fake to say your opinion. No evidence is shown. fake test is enough. I'm just a stupid person who likes signatures and makes history wrong. I did not know the date of the assassination of Hitler, but I made a false seal. I am a fraudulent person who wants to make money. I think the seal is unique. Among the critics, only Max understood what I meant. I expect evidence from you. I remind you again. This is the forum site. Discussion site. If information is shared, it grows.

Max

Post by Max » 01 Dec 2017, 11:02

kamilkaze wrote:Sorry. I forgot that this is a forum site. On this site, everyone can not say their opinion as free. It is enough to say fake to say your opinion. No evidence is shown. fake test is enough. I'm just a stupid person who likes signatures and makes history wrong. I did not know the date of the assassination of Hitler, but I made a false seal. I am a fraudulent person who wants to make money. I think the seal is unique. Among the critics, only Max understood what I meant. I expect evidence from you. I remind you again. This is the forum site. Discussion site. If information is shared, it grows.
kamilkaze
In good faith , people here wanted to help you , but you seem reluctant to accept their opinions.
On this site, everyone can not say their opinion as free
Within the rules you can say what you like.
You have asked questions about your items and have received answers.
But you have decided not to accept the answers.
No evidence is shown
Various evidence has been offered and expert opinion given , but you have not accepted the evidence.
John G gave you a valuation[ US$50 ] on the food stamps.
MeyundEdlich has pointed out why the postcard with signature is a fabrication,as have I.
I did not know the date of the assassination of Hitler, but I made a false seal.
It was I [Max] who thought that you may not know that the stamp contained the attempted assassination date.-I was mistaken, you did know.
But you have to ask the question 'Who would have made and used such a stamp?"
No one here believes that the stamp was ever used during the Third Reich era
No one has accused you of making a false seal.
I am a fraudulent person who wants to make money
No one has accused you of being fraudulent, but we do feel that you have been sold fraudulent items.
I expect evidence from you
You seem to reject any evidence presented to you because it is not what you want to hear.
I think the seal is unique.
The person who sold the seal to you said it is genuine, people here say it is not.
You have to decide who to believe.
Ask yourself "who is to gain by offering their opinion".
Your seller gains your money, nobody here gains anything.
Apart from the seller telling you it is unique, what evidence do you have that it is genuine - that it is not a fake made especially for the market?

You have our opinions.
Unless you can offer new evidence supporting your opinions, there is little point continuing this thread.
Cheers
Max

kamilkaze

Post by kamilkaze » 01 Dec 2017, 12:27

Thank you for your kind reply. I guess I can not tell myself. My English is bad. I apologize again and again. How could it be so true that something is false? It is right to have a discussion on this idea. Example: The signature is correctly spelled. But history is impossible. (I am aware) Angle in signature is different. Why can a person who wants to make a fake make such mistakes? The date on the seal is very interesting. Why does a person who makes a fake choose this date. Will not it also produce a large number? There's no point in making a huge expense for that much profit. These are my amateur ideas for the moment.
I want you to know that I enjoy it without disputing.
I wish for a world without war.

kamilkaze

Post by kamilkaze » 02 Dec 2017, 14:20

Are you fake this iron cross? I will bid to buy.What is the value of the original? I'm glad you helped me.
Attachments
3A53ABE0-8DF6-4AAA-A578-63D0CCA147B3.jpeg
6B3E03B1-1151-4F4D-BE48-DDCDF71D8E2F.jpeg

John G.

Post by John G. » 02 Dec 2017, 23:52

Fake Iron Cross, poor details to front and frame, makers name stamped on pin shank which they didn't do.... wrong fake presentation box.... another poor quality fake!
John G.

Return to “For Sale & Wanted”