WTS Arisaka type 44 with papers and such

WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related items you have for sale. By posting items for sale in this section, you agree to the guidelines found in this section.
Discus420

WTS Arisaka type 44 with papers and such

Post by Discus420 » 18 Dec 2018, 23:59

First I am new to this forum so I hope I'm not breaking any rules . I have read them but ya never know.. I have this WW2 rifle and items and this looked like the best site to sell them as I am not sure what most of the stuff is. The rifle is an early type 44 with ground mum has a good bore . The gas mask has old rubber that is deteriorating I doubt you could put it on without doing damage it looks like it has been stored in the bag since the war. I have no clue what the banner or book or medal is. The serial numbers on the rifle all match . The name of the GI is very interesting as it is J.H. Towers … Could it be the Commander of the US Navy? That J H Towers??? I have no clue. I purchased all the items at an auction here in Colorado at an estate auction and got zero info when I purchased it. They didn't say it was JH Towers that was a navel commander it was just a ww2 rifle and items brought back from ww2 so I have no clue what it all is.

I have an FFL03 license and lots of feedback on other sites I just thought this site would be the most appropriate as I have other ww2 items I have collected over the years I will be trying to research and this looks like a great place to do it.

I am asking 1300$ for all of it . That might be very high or low Im not sure I think the rifle alone is worth 600 bucks.

Here is a link to the pics https://imgur.com/a/C9u7UmQ

I am in Colorado and have shipped rifles many times in the past

Discus420

Re: WTS Arisaka type 44 with papers and such

Post by Discus420 » 22 Dec 2018, 05:30

Sorry Here Are the pics https://imgur.com/a/USTdfvk

Discus420

Post by Discus420 » 23 Dec 2018, 07:04

feel free to make an offer

Discus420

Post by Discus420 » 25 Dec 2018, 01:06

900$ price drop ?? comments , suggestions , anybody?

Return to “For Sale & Wanted”