Where should I buy cheap, reproduction, low/medium quality german WW2 peaked visor caps?

WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related items you have for sale. By posting items for sale in this section, you agree to the guidelines found in this section.
Dutch and German

Where should I buy cheap, reproduction, low/medium quality german WW2 peaked visor caps?

Post by Dutch and German » 08 Sep 2021, 09:44

Hi, I have recently started collecting militaria and I have an interest in headgear, although I collect multiple other parts of uniforms, including whole uniforms. I don't care that much if it's reproduction or real, I just have a budget of up to like $100 NZD per headgear including insignia.

Thank you!

Mark in Cleveland, Tn.

Re: Where should I buy cheap, reproduction, low/medium quality german WW2 peaked visor caps?

Post by Mark in Cleveland, Tn. » 08 Sep 2021, 18:05

Forthat price you gonna have to do with repros, Ive used Reddick Militaria here in USA,their M-43's are ok...As for the visors, No repo come close to an original..Suggest you start collecting NOTHING but real genuime items and forget about the reprp crap, as it is fake, and why collect fake?

Return to “For Sale & Wanted”