WTB:GERMAN MG08 FRONT BLADE SIGHT

WW1, Inter-War or WW2 related items you have for sale. By posting items for sale in this section, you agree to the guidelines found in this section.
MG1918

WTB:GERMAN MG08 FRONT BLADE SIGHT

Post by MG1918 » 13 Oct 2022 05:23

PLEASE EMAIL.
DSC_0407.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mark Finneran
''Seeking all MG items, parts, manuals, detail, MG accessories and original tactics/notes for the WW1 Imperial German Army MG08 & MG08/15. Also looking for T Gewehr & the 13mm ammunition please''

Hans1906
Banned

Re: WTB:GERMAN MG08 FRONT BLADE SIGHT

Post by Hans1906 » 13 Oct 2022 18:05

Nothing against your rich selection of historical machine gun photos, but you don't seriously expect that someone from the forum will offer you spare parts?

Is that a joke, or really serious..? :?
I've read quite a bit here, but something like this is new to me personally, sorry.

Hans
The paradise of the successful lends itself perfectly to a hell for the unsuccessful. (Bertold Brecht on Hollywood)

MG1918

Post by MG1918 » 20 Oct 2022 16:56

Hans yes it is a serious question. In fact. I look still for many parts and accessories, in order to complete. I am not sure I understand you as many collectors have lot of spare parts so quite normal to ask. Many parts are available in many countries and certainly gun shops have all sorts of little bits and bops!!!! I am curious again why is it an issue or unusual, or that you think it strange?
Mark
Mark Finneran
''Seeking all MG items, parts, manuals, detail, MG accessories and original tactics/notes for the WW1 Imperial German Army MG08 & MG08/15. Also looking for T Gewehr & the 13mm ammunition please''

lendie

Post by lendie » 21 Oct 2022 18:01

Mark, don't pay too much attention to that lame pacifist Hans. Typical German do-gooder been eating too much micro plastic, no guts, believing
what them German feminist bitches in the current administration dishing out. Same as the "woke" crap here in the US.
Hopefully you find lots of parts for your project.
You might try again on Gun boards as you are a member there as well, E-Gun would be

Return to “For Sale & Wanted”