Buying german caps at godarsinc.com

This section is for the sale of reproductions. By posting items for sale in this section, you agree to the guidelines found in the main For Sale & Wanted section.
SturmKat

Buying german caps at godarsinc.com

Post by SturmKat » 27 Sep 2018, 02:48

Hello
Anyone has buyed from www.godarsinc.com ?
I would like to buy a few WWII german caps, but I have a lot questions before purchase something.

1. Is this the same cap?
http://www.godarsinc.com/ww2-german-dak ... -1165.html
http://www.godarsinc.com/wwii-german-af ... -1139.html

I am asking because both item are showing exaclty the same photos.

2. Anyone knows if these caps come with the nazi eagle sewn on it? (is well known that this kind of sites never show any picture with swastikas due paypal politics)

I already sent an email to the webstore asking all this questions, but they still without answer me. That's why I am here making this thread.

3. For godarsinc customers is true that thing of the "free shipping"? (I am not from U.S or Canada)

4. Anyone knows the official web store of the caps factory Erel of Robert Lubstein ?

Also:
Which is the best webstore to buy reproductions of DAK and M43 Heer caps?
My budget:
Items: $22 or less
Shipping costs: $11 or less

Mark in Cleveland, Tn.

Re: Buying german caps at godarsinc.com

Post by Mark in Cleveland, Tn. » 28 Sep 2018, 03:15

I would NOT buy anything off of that site.even to play soldat. Is that what you want to do, play soldier?

Mark in Cleveland, Tn.

Post by Mark in Cleveland, Tn. » 28 Sep 2018, 03:16

As for any shipping to Argentina, friend, it gonna cost you lots more than your $11.00 budget

SturmKat

Post by SturmKat » 28 Sep 2018, 03:53

Mark in Cleveland, Tn. wrote:
28 Sep 2018, 03:15
I would NOT buy anything off of that site.even to play soldat. Is that what you want to do, play soldier?
What do you mean with "play soldier"?

I just want it as part of a hobby.
Buying "historical" stuff on internet is a good way to be scamed. That's why I only want reproductions. Have you ever seen Pawn Stars?

And yes, I realise that I can't bitching about shipping costs to my third world country, therefore I would like to get the better and cheapest price for these caps.

von thoma

Post by von thoma » 28 Sep 2018, 22:53

Here, you can find EREL modern repros ; http://www.sofmilitary.co.uk/shop-re-en ... egory,1165
" The right to believe is the right of those who don't know "

SturmKat

Post by SturmKat » 29 Sep 2018, 00:04

von thoma wrote:
28 Sep 2018, 22:53
Here, you can find EREL modern repros ; http://www.sofmilitary.co.uk/shop-re-en ... egory,1165
>Prices in Pound sterling

Are you sure that web page is the official web page of EREL?
I am asking because I want buy directly from they. I don't want waste money paying to intermediaries, like on ebay.

von thoma

Post by von thoma » 29 Sep 2018, 00:25

Are you sure that web page is the official web page of EREL?
NO, it's only a dealer
" The right to believe is the right of those who don't know "

Sejanus

Post by Sejanus » 29 Sep 2018, 00:54

I doubt that the producer of EREL repros sells directly to the public. It is more likely that they only sell to dealers, same as another producer of higher quality repros - the Michael Janke tailoring firm of Germany.

You are also not likely to find anything repro in your price range (except direct from China). As an alternative, you might try getting an older Bundeswehr (post WWII German Army) field cap; some of them look like M-43's and they are sometimes cheaper than the repros. They can be found on eBay and especially eBay.de (German language).

And if a business does not reply or answer questions in a reasonable amount of time it indicates they may not be very responsible or trustworthy. You can draw your own conclusions from that.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Return to “Reproductions Sales”