Books on Italian ground equipment?

Discussions on books and other reference material on the WW1, Inter-War or WW2 as well as the authors. Hosted by Andy H.
JeffreyF

Books on Italian ground equipment?

Post by JeffreyF » 12 Mar 2002 05:51

Could someone recommend any books that can be purchased in the US that detail Italian ground equipment? Such as artillery, small arms and tanks? Books on airplanes I can find. But I'd really like to find some books that detail Italian ground equipment in some technical manner, doesn't matter if it's not the sole subject of the book.

Thanks for any info.

Takao

I have not seen any books that focus on Italian Weaponry.

Post by Takao » 12 Mar 2002 06:41

However, here is one that gives some detail on weapons used by several nations during WW2.(Some Italian weapons are covered)

"The Encyclopedia of Weapons of World War II", General Editor is Chris Bishop. Published by Barnes & Noble Inc. It's alright as far as these 'encyclopedia' type books go. I have found a few errors, but the coverage is very good.

Marcus

Post by Marcus » 12 Mar 2002 18:58

Jeffrey,

You can find such info in "Mussolini's Soldiers" by Rex Trye.

/Marcus

JeffreyF

Post by JeffreyF » 13 Mar 2002 03:19

Already have that one. Thanks though, going to get Mussolini's Afrika Corps but it appears I have to call the publisher, could have sworn I saw it on that angelraybooks site previously but can't find it anymore. Thanks though.

JeffreyF

Post by JeffreyF » 13 Mar 2002 18:13

Another stupid question to add. What is that book about axis dive bombers and pilots called? Fairly recent I believe covers German/Italian/Japanese

Return to “Books & other Reference Material”