Grey Wolf - The Escape of Adolf Hitler

Discussions on books and other reference material on the WW1, Inter-War or WW2 as well as the authors. Hosted by Andy H.
projectgreywolf

Post by projectgreywolf » 05 Jul 2011, 15:08

My colleague and I have a new book being published on October 4th in the Us By Sterling Publishing - Grey Wolf – The escape of Adolf Hitler

Synopsis

At Midnight on April 27th 1945 Adolf Hitler, Eva Braun, and her brother in-law SS General Hermann Fegelein slipped away from the hell of the Führerbunker through a secret tunnel in Hitler’s personal quarters in the devastated Reich Chancellory to the Berlin Underground. They were replaced by doubles chosen by Reichsleiter Martin Bormann and his close associate SS-General Heinrich “Gestapo” Müller.
Hitler and his party walked through the Underground tunnels to the exit at Fehrbelliner Strasse. Waiting for them on the cleared roadway of the Hohenzollerndamm was a Ju 52 transport aircraft piloted by SS Captain Peter Baumgart of the secretive Luftwaffe Unit KG 200. The group flew to Tonder in Denmark, where the party took a second Ju U52 to the Luftwaffe base at Travemünde. Changing planes again the party boarded a long-range Ju 252 and flew to the Spanish Military base at Reus, 80 kms south of Barcelona, in Spain.
General Franco supplied a further aircraft, in Spanish markings, to fly the party to Fuerteventura on the Canary Islands, where 24 hours later they boarded U 518 under the command of Oberleutnant zur See Hans Werner Offermann.
A signal was sent to Berlin from the island’s base at Villa Winter, and on the instructions of Reichsleiter Bormann, Hitler’s double, Gustav Weber, and the unknown actress who had played his wife for just two days, were executed by SS General Müller.
The bodies were carried out of the bunker and under Russian shellfire were incinerated in the garden.
The greatest sleight of hand in History was complete.
Fifty-three days later on the Argentine coast at Necochea south of Mar del Plata, General Fegelein – who had arrived three days earlier on U 880 - welcomed his Führer and sister-in law to the safety of fascist-dominated Argentina.
Hitler would live there for the next 17 years, initially raising his two daughters and planning the re-birth of the worst regime in history. The couple separated in 1953, Eva sick of her lost-life in the foothills of the Andes taking the girls to live in the small town of Nequen. In the early 2000’s the women were still alive.
Adolf Hitler finally died on February 13th 1962 at 3pm in the afternoon, demented, tormented and betrayed by Martin Bormann, attended only by his personal physician Dr. Otto Lehmann, and his faithful aide, former Graf Spee crewman, Heinrich Berthe.
Martin Bormann, with the help of Colonel Juan Peron and his wife Evita, in the pay of the Nazis since 1941, had carried out the biggest theft in world history, transferring Billions of dollars in gold, patents, bearer bonds, shares and art works to safe havens around the world, especially in Argentina, Switzerland and Turkey.
He was helped in his plan to save himself and the Fürher by senior US Intelligence officers, they receiving in turn, plundered Art and treasures, the Nazi’s huge technology advances in Rocketry, weaponry – including atomics – and technology. It was a pact with the devil that would shape the world post-1945.

After five years of research, Journalist, writer and film Director Gerrard Williams, along with Military Historian Simon Dunstan, have finally pieced together the real story of the death of Adolf Hitler. Previously unpublished Intensive field research in Argentina, including interviews with many eyewitness to his presence there, new findings that prove the “Hitler” skull fragments held by the Russians are actually that of a young woman, and previously unpublished scientific evidence proving Hitler had a double being used in public in Berlin as late as March 1945 make the story compelling.
A major book “ Grey Wolf – The Escape of Adolf Hitler” is to be published worldwide in October 2011.
(see http://www.amazon.com/Grey-Wolf-Escape- ... 551&sr=1-1)
The film, “ Grey Wolf” is currently in production and will be released to coincide with this major expose of the biggest confidence trick in History.

projectgreywolf

Post by projectgreywolf » 05 Jul 2011, 15:10

Grey Wolf - The cover
Attachments
Grey Wolf final cover.pdf
(403.1 KiB) Downloaded 277 times

wolfhunter2

Re: Grey Wolf - The Escape of Adolf Hitler

Post by wolfhunter2 » 08 Aug 2011, 16:50

Fascinating and compelling story, I met the authors and saw an early version of the film and it is certainly thought provoking!

Dare we believe it is true?

Read the book watch the film and make your own mind up mine is ...........

Popp-Köhler

Post by Popp-Köhler » 08 Aug 2011, 18:32

projectgreywolf wrote: General Franco supplied a further aircraft, in Spanish markings, to fly the party to Fuerteventura on the Canary Islands, where 24 hours later they boarded U-518 under the command of Oberleutnant zur See Hans Werner Offermann.
A signal was sent to Berlin from the island’s base at Villa Winter
This is a work of fiction, correct?

Have you ever seen the coastline at Villa Winter?

Was the old airport in Pte. del Rosaria in Fuertenventura even built in 1945?

As late as the 1970's I believe the nearest paved runway was in Lanzarote and I believe it was daytime only.

My family was quite close to the Winter family and I can assure you they would have had no part in any of this.

projectgreywolf

Post by projectgreywolf » 10 Aug 2011, 15:22

No, It's non-fiction.

The airfield was built in 1943.

And Gustav Winter was a senior member of the Abwehr, from before the second war.

Thanks for your input.

projectgreywolf

Post by projectgreywolf » 10 Aug 2011, 15:30

you should find pages 127 and 147 enlightening

best regards
Attachments
whealey.jpg
you should find pages 127 and 147 enlightening

You should find pages 127 and 147 enlightening
best regards

J. Duncan

Post by J. Duncan » 10 Aug 2011, 17:35

I don't understand...what does the amazon linked book ("Hitler and Spain") have to do with this?

Non-fiction??? My God, not another one of those secret UFO bases in Anarctica? Are you a ghost writer for Joseph Farrell?

projectgreywolf

Post by projectgreywolf » 10 Aug 2011, 18:17

There are no such idiocies in this book I can promise you. 500 footnotes in 55 pages,.
The Hitler and Spain book provides details of Gustave Winter, of Villa Winter on fuerteventura, Abwehr service record
Best Regards

projectgreywolf

Post by projectgreywolf » 10 Aug 2011, 18:17

sorry should read, "Gustav Winter"

J. Duncan

Post by J. Duncan » 10 Aug 2011, 18:41

Sorry for being a smart-ass. I am just sick to death of the totally useless books out there. They promise so much and yet are chock full of mispellings, false information, bad research, bad writing, redundancy, and total fabrication. 500 footnotes in 55 pages says you are serious. At least you didn't get "put out" by my scepticism. You do realize however that your book will most definately raise many an eyebrow? Actually, it probably will be scoffed at, ridiculed, and dismissed. I am open-minded to new theories and information provided they are well researched and documented.

Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke aptly titled one of his chapters "The Nazi Mysteries" in his book "Black Sun" where he describes the various "Hitler survival" theories. The first book I read on this subject was Hale's book "Hitler: The Survival Myth", which came out in the late 1970's. I think the last title to come out was "Hitler's Escape", but I didn't read it. There are many people who do believe that he survived, especially using as argument Stalin's strange silence regarding the supposed discovery of his corpse. "If the russians had taken hitler's body, why did they wait until 1967 to disclose this information?" (such is this argument, that Stalin wanted to keep Hitler "alive" for political reasons, yet he died in 1953, and Lev Bezyminski's book came out in '67...doesn't make sense!)

Like many people, I was very intrigued this year by the discovery that the famous Hitler skull in the Russian archives was not Hitler's at all.

My local library has the Hitler Spain book. I'll have to check it out.
Last edited by J. Duncan on 11 Aug 2011, 10:14, edited 1 time in total.

projectgreywolf

Post by projectgreywolf » 10 Aug 2011, 20:02

Hi J, I'm expecting an enormous amount of flak for writing this. When I started I was, as an ex Reuter and AAP Journalist, completely cynical. Five years of following this trail led us to the book.
We have been lied to so many times. I used a lot of contemperaneous reporting in the sources from trusted sources - Reuters Ap and UPI - and was amazed what we uncovered.
I hope to raise a few eyebrows and thanks for your considered comments.
Gerrard

J. Duncan

Post by J. Duncan » 10 Aug 2011, 21:05

I'm refreshed to hear that you were very cynical about this story starting out. This shows that the evidence you discovered in your research must have been explosive. A journalist no less (Reuters), so you come with good credentials.

There are three source pitfalls to be aware of however. Ladislas Farago and his "Aftermath: The Hunt for Martin Bormann and the Fourth Reich", Paul Manning's "Martin Bormann In Exile", and the book "The Bormann Brotherhood". These three books have been largely discredited. Manning uses no source material and gives the impression that he completely fabricated everything and Farago was taken for a ride by the faked documents of the Argentinian police.

You write at the top that not only did Hitler escape but that Eva Braun and Hitler had 2 daughters...then they lived apart and that the two daughters were living as late as the 2000's. Do you realize how unreal that sounds? Your expose sounds almost as incredible as one who says that the Holocaust never happened! At least you realise what you are up against.
I can tell you that I am extremely prejudiced as to these "survival myths". I realise that sometimes "truth is stranger than fiction" but this story is really strange to one who has already examined some of the various theories of a possible Hitler escape. Most of them don't hold a candle to the official facts as we know them. Some are not even plausible, let alone believable.

Without divulging too much of your book, can you at least disclose what it was exactly that brought you around from a position of complete skepticism to one of open-mindedness on this subject? What piece of the puzzle convinced you that the "official story" was a so called Big Lie?
Last edited by J. Duncan on 11 Aug 2011, 10:11, edited 1 time in total.

projectgreywolf

Post by projectgreywolf » 10 Aug 2011, 21:12

J, I'll have to come back to you because I'm running late for dinner.
but will post or e-mail you over the next 24
Take care

Michael Miller
Forum Staff

Post by Michael Miller » 11 Aug 2011, 05:31

I don't want to be rude, expecially as a forum moderator, but I have no choice. This is without a doubt the most inane rubbish I've ever seen posted on this forum-- possibly on ANY forum.

With all due respect, anyone can claim, under a nickname, to be "an ex Reuter and AAP Journalist" (by the way, shouldn't that be "ex-Reuters and AP journalist"?).

~ Mike Miller

J. Duncan

Post by J. Duncan » 11 Aug 2011, 09:59

Mike
The author is not "posing" and uses his own name in one of his posts above...his name is Gerrard Williams....see amazon.com link below. "AAP" is "Australian Associated Press". I don't think the man is lying about his credentials.

http://www.amazon.com/Gerrard-Williams/ ... r_dp_pel_2

This business about Fegelein (of all people!) waiting for his Fuehrer in Argentina (he ditched his wife Gretl and his unborn baby?), Eva and Adolf living together for 17 years and having 2 daughters then separating, Hitler dying at 3pm on Feb. 13 1962,(didn't he die at 3pm on April 30 1945, or was it 3:30pm?)....flies in the face of known facts.
Hitler contemplated suicide several times in his life (after the Putsch, after the death of his niece), he made speeches attesting that he would either be victorious or "would not survive the outcome" (Reichstag speech, Sept. 1, 1939)..."Germany will find itself either reborn or us dead"..."I have three bullets...two for you if you betray me, the last for myself" (Hitler during the Beer Hall Putsch). "Death is so easy..a brief moment of pain perhaps, then eternal sleep" (Hitler to his "chauffeureska"). Eva Braun was so close to her family that it seems impossible to believe that she would have left them for a life in some Argentinian hideout. And how did they possibly keep this a secret when even so notorious a figure as Adolf Eichmann was abducted (in Argentina no less) and sent to Israel? What about Bormann's skeleton discovered in Berlin, confirmed through forensic medicine to be his? Hitler's dental plate with matching confirmation by his dentist Hugo Blaschke?

The biggest "fish" to have pulled off such an escape was Ante Pavelic, and even he wasn't able to keep his presence in Argentina a secret.

Gerrard, you have your work cut out for you!

Return to “Books & other Reference Material”